shakuntala
Zenol

A great poem about love making from the females perspective

Started: 4/4/2014 Category: Arts

shakuntala

Pro

The-Art-of-Love
http://www.scribd.com...

Most love manuals are written by men Vatsyayana's Kama Sutra Sheikh Nefzawi's The Perfumed Garden Japanese Pillow books Gedun Chopel's Tibetan Arts of Love who dont understand what women really want.

Here is a great poems outling what the females considers great love making
Zenol

Con

I have no problem with what Pro said above, except his main claim which I find completely untrue. I'm talking about the last sentence which quotes: "Here is a great poems outling what the females considers great love making".

This seems to be Pro's largest and main claim of everything he said above. This claim however is quite untrue. What females consider great poems or great love making is itself quite subjective, you will in other words not be given the same answer from every women if you ask them "What do you consider great love making or great poems?". Some females may find these poems great while others may not, and some females may consider some of what is written in those poems to be great love making, and again some may not. It's all just subjective, but of course if Pro wants to argue that this is somehow objectively true then he is free to do that.

If my opponent said that "some" women find these poems to be great and consider what is written in them to be great love making, then that would have been something else and definitely more justifiable. My opponent didn't do this due.

Thank you. I look forward to the next round.
shakuntala

Pro

con says
"It's all just subjective, but of course if Pro wants to argue that this is somehow objectively true then he is free to do that."
I have 3 questions for con
1)have you read the poem
2) have you asked females what they consider good love making
3)as con made love to a female
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
shakuntala

Pro

shakuntala forfeited this round.
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
shakuntala

Pro

shakuntala forfeited this round.
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
shakuntala

Pro

so we see con has not answered my questions or given arguments for his con position so i guess i win
Zenol

Con

Zenol forfeited this round.
Posted by shakuntala 3 years ago
shakuntala
what to embarrassed at what the female desires from the lover
Posted by alexmiller887 3 years ago
alexmiller887
*facepalms*