A guaranteed win.

When I discovered that people on here offer their votes to friends who've never even began the debate yet, I lost interest in this site right after joining 6 months ago.
Last night I think I figured out how I can get something out of this site, even if I loose everytime.
Almost everthing I learned about writing, I've learned out of an old college text book; and since punctuation etc. count for points; and I'm very ignorant in my writing skills... if you'd be willing to debate me on spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and anywhere else I've made a mistake in writing this challenge... you'll win: and I'll learn something.

If nobody challenges this argument, I'll assume I passed my first writing class.
Well, there ya' go. If I made a mistake and you take this debate, you win.
If nobody takes the debate, that's enough of a win for me.
If God permit, I'll try again, until I've developed some better writting skills.

Aloha nui loa, and thank you for your time.

I will list all of your mistakes below:

"who've never even began the debate yet" Instead of using the word "began", "begun" would be proper grammar.

"even if I loose everytime." You mispelled "lose".

"I've learned out of an old college text book; and" A semicolon is used to combine two independent clauses, and you never start an independent clause with"and".

"I'm very ignorant in my writing skills... if you'd be willing to debate me on spelling," Using three periods back to back is only used when quoting a person or text. Since you used it to end a sentence that was not a direct quote, it was used improperly.

Thanks Bob; I really appreciate your time.
I can't believe I spelled lose wrong; it's what I came here to do.
Oh well, at least you know I didn't use spellcheck.
I'm an 8th grade dropout, with one semester of college English, and no GED.
I appreciate the comments too, especially the "cute" one. It gives me an oppourtunity to expound on my philosophy of life.
There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity: it's stupid to pretend we aren't ignorant.
My ignorance happens to be in formal education, but because I am willing to admit it, I'm a little less ignorant tonight than I was this morning. I've just begun to take advatage of my new found grammar skills.
I was wondering Bob, could I have used a colon on the end of my second to the last sentence?
You've already won, but I'd still be thankful for some further grammar lessons.
How many mistakes did I make this time? ;)

First I will answer your question. Yes, you could have used a colon. Now for your mistakes:

There are none! You have successfully posted something with perfect spelling and grammar. This really reflects what you said in your argument; if you were stupid, you would not have learned; clearly the problem was ignorance. You have evidently learned, and I would like to congratulate you on that.

Thanks Bob.
I really appreciate your time and wisdom.
I spent my high school years on the streets. Since I was 16, people have been telling me to write a book.about my life. I figure it should read like Hunter Thompson and John Steinbeck.
Since I learned how to talk on the streets, maybe I can teach you something... try to avoid using the words, never, always and only when you debate me next time, unless you're quoting somebody: you can bet, that's gonna' get my attenion: and you might lose.
Ellipsis points (...) are used to show where you've omitted words from a quote.
Strong ellipsis points indicate a pause in thought, to make the reader consider more deeply.
For example: My ignorance... but, I've spared you the details.
"You never..." that's even worse than saying, "Never."
You don't know what I never do.
Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.
Psalm 119:128
3,000 are up. C U next time.
Mahalo nui

This was interesting.
Posted by Deav0n 11 months ago
This is cute, I am glad someone took the time to respond.
Posted by TBSmothers 11 months ago
"even if I loose everytime." This mistake is kind of obvious.
Posted by Jonbonbon 11 months ago
You're not taking into account the fact that people may not be interested. For example, I could tell you all of your errors, but I don't have the attention span to do so.