The_entomologist
debate-master1

A healthy debate for two.

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 9/22/2015 Category: Games

The_entomologist

Pro

Hello, This will officially be my first debate and I am VERY excited but I am incapable of coming up with what to debate about so I would like it if someone could help me come up with the debate topic. It could be simple or complex but I ask you, please do not join without my permission. I will look at the comments and see who is the most applicable for this. If you do not wait for my permission to join you will in turn be saying you forfeit the debate to me.
The first round will be acceptance to give a fair number of turns and after that we will debate the topic we choose.
Thank you for looking at this and if you read this far, please find a spot to put "this looks awesome". it is just to show me that you read this and agree with my terms.
Have a nice day.
debate-master1

Con

I will accept.

Lets make our topic becoming vegetarians. I will be Pro and you will be Con.
The_entomologist

Pro

Hello, Debate_master1 I am sorry but I said in the rules, if you actually read them, that you must comment before you join the debate. I understand that it was not a closed debate but I am new to this and did not know you could do that. I am happy that you were eager to start a debate with me but I am planning to cancel this debate. I might do a debate with you on vegetarians later but for now I am in school and need to get back to homework. If you have any questions then you may ask them.
debate-master1

Con

Okay, tie.
The_entomologist

Pro

The_entomologist forfeited this round.
The_entomologist

Pro

The_entomologist forfeited this round.
The_entomologist

Pro

The_entomologist forfeited this round.
debate-master1

Con

e.x.t.e.n.d.
Posted by The_entomologist 1 year ago
The_entomologist
Well never mind. This debate is closed. But I will make a debate with you all in time but I only want to do one debate at a time. I love all of the ideas you posted and also I am going to have to figure out how to make a debate a closed debate. I will pm you when I have the debate for us set up.
Posted by Axelthane 1 year ago
Axelthane
pro-slavery vs. anti-slavery I am versatile and can argue on side. I am making it clear right now that I dont think that slavery is right, but am prepared to argue the other side
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
I am saying I would defend Counter Strike against any other first person shooting game, yes.
Posted by asi14 1 year ago
asi14
Also you should have disabled open challenge, because someone could accept right here and right now.
Posted by asi14 1 year ago
asi14
Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially curtail its domestic surveillance.
Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its non-military exploration and/or development of the Earth's oceans.
Posted by The_entomologist 1 year ago
The_entomologist
I love all the comments but I have some questions to ask.
1. Jonbonbon, are you saying you would like to debate about that?
2. Piefav are you saying FPS as first person shooter or is it a game?
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Sticking chewing gum under the table as opposed to throwing it away should be considered morally acceptable in today's society.
Posted by MortalKombatfan 1 year ago
MortalKombatfan
a debate on Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) vs Dante (D.M.C.)
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
I would like a debate with the topic of Counter Strike vs. FPS of your choice (I would take the side of Counter Strike)
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Click on that person's avatar and when you get to their profile it gives you the option to send them a message. Some people have disabled them though.