assignment-help
DiegoJuan403

A human life is of no more value than an animals

assignment-help

Pro

A human life is of no more value than an animal's
I need some help to figure out pros and cons for this one.
Its sort of confusing.
Please answer ASAP.
State if your for or against the topic a d reason.
DiegoJuan403

Con

I'm against the idea that animals have the same value as humans. I'm not saying that animals have no value but not as valuable as humans.

My points
-Animals live, reproduce, and die that's it
-Humans feel emotions like love and lust
-If animals kill its for survival
-Some humans kill because they kill(poaching and war)
-Human hate each other, kill, and rape
-Animals don't kill without reason

Concluding sentence
Animals live, reproduce, and die. Humans thrive, kill, and destroy. If you know humans in general we are murders and killer for example holocaust. I'm not saying that all humans are killers but our past show it. Humans as a animal kind are less valuable because we destroy the world. If there was no humans the world would be peaceful if there was no animals humans would still kill each other.
assignment-help

Pro

God put certain animals on earth for us to eat and others for pets.
I am an animal lover and I think that animals should be treated as equally as humans.
For example, animal fighting for entertainment and killing them for fun.
You wouldn't kill humans for fun or entertainment would you?
So if you wouldn't do it to humans why would you do it to animals.

I'm for this argument.
Feel free to express your opinion whether it be for or against.
DiegoJuan403

Con

You and Me have very similar views. I have a mexican background so I know some story with animals. For example cutting chickens head off. I not the biggest animal lover but I disagree with that.

God is good god is great.
"The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled." Genesis 6:6

My opinion is that man is worth less than animals.

Well some people do.
assignment-help

Pro

I am aware that people kill other people for fun and it is not right.

Jesus loves us all and he wouldn't agree with killing other people and animals for fun or entertainment.
Just because Adam and Eve disobeyed Him it doesnt mean he wished He didnt create humans. He loves us.
DiegoJuan403

Con

God made a mistake of creating man but solve that with the sacrifice of Jesus.

War is a problem. Animals don't do war. Image a World without war. A world where animals and humans can eat what they can eat. A world where technology would be much greater than now because we are not scared of Isis. A world where money isn't wasted in fighting each other. If man can follow the guidelines of life wouldn't the world a better place.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: stschiffman// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Both of these two had absolutely horrible arguments. In the end, I'd have to say Con's arguments were less unreasonable, mainly her arguments in Round 1.

[*Reason for removal*] The vote is too generalized, never specifically referencing points made by either debater and solely characterizing one debater's arguments as "less unreasonable" without explaining why.
************************************************************************
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 year ago
Stonehe4rt
Again why does any of that matter? Why does it matter if we have morality? Why does it matter if we have civilization? Why does it matter if we are powerful? When it comes down to it, maybe Animals are better because all they have to worry about is surviving and feeling good with no morals to constrain them? While Humans add these weird "laws" to everything because we are so self centered and think we can.

Just a interesting philosophical thought.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 year ago
Stonehe4rt
Yes but, again I could ask you, why is it inherently correct to choose a human over an animal? Because your the same species? However, why does that matter? Morally who cares what species is what? What about those who have already married animals? Do you think they would choose a human over an animal? I don't know. I personally would choose a human, however it would be wrong to stereotype the human race.

Actually stereotyping any race is bad, many animals sometimes choose a complete stranger human over others of their species, like a child fell into a zoo with monkeys, and one monkey protected the child and fought the others.

So can we just say that Humans are better because we are human? No! That is arrogant and self centered. I mean if there was Aliens then would you say they would be morally correct for enslaving us, eating us, treating us as pets and abusing us without giving us right? I mean we arent their species so according to your logic they would be in the right?
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
humans are superior to animals for a lot of reasons. First off, humans are sentient; We are the only species on earth that is. Second off, humans have civilization and language. Again, humans are the only species that have both of these amazing traits. Third, people have morality, animals don't. People can decide to be cruel or be nice. Animals are, by nature, savages. The only way they can be somewhat tame is with human intervention. If people train animals, they can be domesticated, but even then, they will still follow their instincts despite their training. Fourth, humans are on top of the food chain. Pretty much self explanatory. Because of our Superior intellect, we can out smart animals instead of out fighting or overpowering. My final contention is linked to the 3rd one. If an animal saw a baby about to fall a great height, and there was food away from the baby, the animal would not even think about the falling infant and instead make a beeline for the food. Meanwhile if a person saw an infant about to fall and get hurt, then saw food away from the baby, the person would not think about the food and instead dive to try and save the baby. Same if there was a famine. If there was a food shortage, animals would not feed their infants. Instead, they would simply feed themselves and forget about their young. People however, would feed the infant to prevent it from going hungry and have the adults starve.

Anyways, these are the four big reasons why I think people are superior animals in every sense of the word.
Posted by DiegoJuan403 1 year ago
DiegoJuan403
Thanks m8
Posted by assignment-help 1 year ago
assignment-help
Don't forget to vote everyone!!!
Posted by assignment-help 1 year ago
assignment-help
may the best debater win
Posted by assignment-help 1 year ago
assignment-help
well played Diego thaank for debating my arguement
Posted by DiegoJuan403 1 year ago
DiegoJuan403
The debating period is over so this is what I was going to say

Posted by assignment-help 1 year ago
assignment-help
cats killl becauase they dont know what is right or wrong
Vote Placed by Hoppi 1 year ago
Hoppi
assignment-helpDiegoJuan403Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Interesting debate! Very difficult to give arguments to one side or the other. Con provided more arguments than Pro, but he argued that humans have more value than other animals, and then changed it to arguing that humans have less value. So it was confusing. I hate going with a tie, but I can't pick a side.