Crodsbye
NDECD1441

A peaceful alien race is facing destruction, they want to relocate to earth, should we let them in?

Crodsbye has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Crodsbye

Con

I think we shouldn't let them in because we obviously don't have enough space on this tiny planet and our economy wouldn't allow a whole new alien race to enter primarily because of their lack of knowledge about the economy and about what they can eat, maybe the might have a different body system to us, if they get sick, we won't have medication for them, or if a virus hits, they can die out real quick.
NDECD1441

Pro

I accept this debate. I will stage this debate in which the 1stround is to introduce your setup, 2nd round to argue and 3rd round to rebut.

Due to my opponent's unclarity, I would first of all, like to challenge his shaky setup with a new one.
The setup was being a little too circumstantial. So what if we understood how they worked? What if they could eat the same as us? So what if they were just like us human beings? Does your case still stand? Let's take a look at what an alien means. It simply is known as belonging to a different world or in other words, extraterrestrial. Therefore, I challenge this setup with the following. Let the aliens be just like us. Let them have the same mindsets, digestive and immune system and the only difference be that they are from another world. Thus, I state the setup and therefore will pass the debate on to the opposition.