KingDebater
BGreeneID

A potato is the only type of brick that can swim the English channel.

KingDebater

Pro

Her Majesty herself has pronounced this debate a 'joke' debate.

Somebody came up to me the other day and told me that there was a type of brick other than the potato that can swim the English channel. I told him that he was an idiot for believing said, but he disagreed with me for some weird reason.

To actually debate this serious topic, we must first of all understand what we are debating. By the English channel, we are obviously referring to BBC 1.

BGreeneID

Con

This a lie, for 4 reasons.

1: I love potatos, why would I let them drown?

2: Carrots and Beets can also swim the Channel.

3: Water is allergic to potatos.

4: Potatos are actually bombs, and England does not deserve to be nuked.
KingDebater

Pro

I thank BGreeneID for accepting this debate.

Crazy con says: 1: I love potatos, why would I let them drown?

Potatoes wouldn't drown, they would swim away from drowning!

Crazy con says: 2: Carrots and Beets can also swim the Channel.

No, from personal experience [1] I can say that you're wrong.

Crazy con says: 3: Water is allergic to potatoes.

No, water is only allergic to Japan which is why a tsunami happened there! :O [2]

Crazy con says: 4: Potatos are actually bombs, and England does not deserve to be nuked.

*Potatoes, as in even potatoes can see that you're completely wrong! >:) (KingDebater is proud of this argument)

Now for my own FLAWLESS arguments.

1: Potatoes have been on BBC1, the English channel, before [3] [4]. This demonstration of great power shows that potatoes could infact swim the English channel.

2: Other types of bricks, such as brown, have no swimming skills whatsoever. Just take this youtube audio-visual clip for example, where a brown brick is dropped into a bucket of water, the brown brick shows no ability to swim and therefore the Potato is the ONLY type of brick that can swim the English channel [5].

3: Michael Phelps is an excellent swimmer, and he does look like a bit of a potato. So therefore, potatoes are good swimmers. Here's a picture of him waving to me [6].

4: Potatoes have won 87.990% of all olympic medals for swimming, and that's taking account for contests in ancient Geek times. However, no other type of brick has ever won an olympic medal or even been good enough to partici[ate in any kind of sporting contest.

[1] Personal experience
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[3] video #1
[4] video #2
[5] video #3
[6] http://i.telegraph.co.uk...;

BGreeneID

Con

As I am lazy, I shall take your arguments as truth, but there remains another question: why can't we eat bricks? If we can't eat, we can't swim. In Idaho, where I am from, we are all potatoes, and therefore we eat bricks, therefore we swim.