A very short debate: Mac or PC?
Debate Rounds (5)
PS linux is bomb.
I say PC is better compared to the MAC, argument up xD
Gives you the spotlight*
CONTENTION 1: Macs are cheaper.
Although macs are more expensive immediately, they last longer and in the end have longer cost effectiveness. And, to buy a PC with the same hardware as a Mac equivalent, it generally costs 1.4 times more. http://www.computerworld.com...
CONTENTION 2: Macs are made by Apple.
Apple has been shown to be one of the most environmentally conscience electronics companies in the market when it comes to computer manufacturing. It has also seen faster and more effective human rights improvements than other companies and has removed almost all deadly toxins from their compute
And to make it even worse, MAC hardware are more EXPENSIVE then PC, making the cheap price look like a lure to bait people into buying the MAC. 
2. MACs are made by Apple, true, but no one ever said that the MAC is good because Apple made it. No source? I regard it as false. And to make it worse for you, most software are written for WINDOWS. (Not Apple) 
Got no char for PC advantages, but at least yours are bashed.
2. My opponent then goes on to say that Macs are not good because they are made by apple. Again my opponent misses the point that because they are made by apple means they are made with environmental consideration, and with very few numbers of toxins that are harmful to humans; toxins that all PC's still have. Thus, Macs are better because they come with all the advantages that all apple products come with.
I hope my opponent will cover PC advantages in their next speech
2. You are neglecting my point again, i never said MACs are bad because Apple made it. To make it worse for you, i even have a source, claiming that your argument is false. Apple has REFUSED to lessen the toxins that are in their product. This is argument has been nullified.
My arguments about PC:
1. PC has better graphic and softwares, even more updated then the MAC as MAC is outdated and their updates are limited.
My only argument, no characters lef
2. My opponent cited a source that merely said some major companies (including apple) have refused to take toxins out of their computers. However my opponent failed to mention hat this article was written in 2004, since then apple (unlike other companies) have taken almost all toxins out of their machines. http://en.wikipedia.org...
You said PC's have better hardware, please cross-apply Cont.
2. Very well, i shouldve payed more attention to the dates. I ask you, when did someone died or became terribly ill because of the toxins? If you cant provide this, then the toxins will have nothing to do with this debate.
3. I said no such thing, i only said graphic and software.
This source defeats you here:
1. The cost and effectiveness of MACs doesnt compare to the PC.(If this argument holds,i win
Cleveland-Cannibal forfeited this round.
Well voters, up to you i guess which you want to vote...
But, my arguments are still left unrefuted...
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by ethopia619 5 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||1||4|
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.