Farzona
Aichurek

A women's place is in the home

Aichurek

Farzona

Pro

I want to be a housewife and I think that is good for every lady!
Aichurek

Con

But, sadly, many women these days have chosen to abandon their feminine duties and pursue careers in industry and commerce instead...so I will argue that a women's place is NOT solely in the home, but a variety of places.
Farzona

Pro

I agree with you, but in my opinion women must keep focus of her family, while men are making money for them. But of course, in the case a man is not working, woman will have to work! For example, women of Arabic Emirates have cars, golden jewerlies, houses and etc. But they do not work! Because their husbands, fathers, brothers work for them! Isn't it better to be loved and given attention by somebody, instead of working for somebody! I think, women's role is to keep house warm and cozy!
Aichurek

Con

Do u know that around 50% of marriages these days are ending in divorce, so what should women do in that case? Moreover, do you really want to sit at home all day instead of having useful time, for example ,woman can work about 3-4 hours a day and believe me it will worse a time, because it has many advantages like: simply woman will not be bored, also at home usually woman just stay alone, while at work or somewhere outside she will have interaction with others. You mentioned United Arabic Emirates, but do know that to stay at home it is a part of their traditions? But what about Evrope? It is well know that women were fighting for their rights for a long time, and especially evropean women, so today they have these rights and I don't think that they are going to sit at home. In addition, nowadays more and more people are chosing best univerities to study and it is obvious that among them also females and finally they graduate them and do you think that after getting high education diploma, thy will stay at home? I don't think so, I think that women's place not only at home
Posted by Farzona 4 years ago
Farzona
Aren't you able to provide your family on your own? From the ancient time, men are known as bread winners! What can you say about this? Will not you be ashamed if your wife will provide you?) I wish my husband was able to provide me.
Posted by TripleMind 4 years ago
TripleMind
i agree wit Aichurek, in our modern life it is normal for women to work, in many families both husband and wife keep up the family budget, and nobody has problems with that because for example each of the sposes are going to have their own money and there will be no any quarrels between them....
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
FarzonaAichurekTied
Reasons for voting decision: Bland debate at best. Con's arguments, while not exactly great, were more convincing.
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
FarzonaAichurekTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's argument was marginally more convincing, although neither one was terrific.
Vote Placed by WriterSelbe 4 years ago
WriterSelbe
FarzonaAichurekTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate was kinda screwed. No evidence, not very many compelling arguments, though Aichurek made more sense.