Drewbater
IAlwaysWinDebates

A woodchuck could chuck 27 woods if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Started: 3/26/2014 Category: Funny

Drewbater

Pro

I will be arguing that if a woodchuck was capable of chucking wood, it would be able to chuck 27 woods.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

But a wood chuck cannot chuck wood so how could or would a wood chuck chuck wood, but if it could chuck wood it would chuck eight pieces of wood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org... :

The etymology of the name woodchuck is unrelated to wood or chucking. It stems from an Algonquian (possibly Narragansett) name for the animal, wuchak. The similarity between the words has led to the common tongue-twister:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could
if a woodchuck could chuck wood![12]
Drewbater

Pro

I never stated in my argument that the woodchuck does chuck wood, instead I said that if the woodchuck were capable of chucking wood he woodchuck precisely 27 woods. This is do to the woodchucks endurance and the fact that they love the number 27.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

Yes I understand that you never said that it could I just wanted to clarify that it cannot for any of whom may be reading this. I would also like to bring up that you say; 'if the woodchuck were capable of chucking wood he woodchuck precisely 27 woods. This is do to the woodchucks endurance and the fact that they love the number 27.' Now we do not know what woodchucks like, so to say that they like the number 27 above all other numbers I'd like to see evidence of this being true.

How would woodchucks even know numbers are real, and if so what would they be, and what would their equivalent of the number 27 be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)

Please note that a 'Woodchuck' is another word for Groundhog.
Drewbater

Pro

I know a lot about woodchucks, because I am a woodchuck. My species managed to steal a computer from a dead human we... found. I wanted to see what you petty humans know about the amount of wood we chuck, because it is funny to see you humans get it all wrong.
My real name is not Drewbater... it is actually "yjerutyna." This is a very common woodchuck name in my colony. You may think that we do not chuck wood, when in fact that is our favorite hobby. It has became a serious sport in the woodchuck nation and is the one and only sport in the woodlympics.
The world record for chucking wood is 107 chucks of wood, but among us normal chuckers the average is 27. I have a detailed census, but seeing as it is written on a piece of grass it would be to hard to send to you.
Surprisingly, as well as the mean being 27, the median is too. In fact every woodchuck except for the one that got 107 can only chuck 27 chucks of wood.
If you look up woodchuck on google images I am the second picture on the right. It is a selfie I took for what you call... #selfiesunday

I hope this is enough data for you.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

Other than the 'picture of you' what evidence do you have to support you're claim, to us 'none' woodchucks, as far as we know, you are really some cracked up old man sitting at the bottom of him bomb bunker waiting for the next world war to brake out. Intel I get hard evidence that 27 is their favorite number I will not be satisfied. As for the picture you said was yours ; http://cdn4.sportngin.com... is a picture that is owned by the people of the website; http://www.adamspestcontrol.com... .
Drewbater

Pro

First off, pest control is a made up thing invented by animals to get other animals out of human houses. It works too, you silly humans think you can kill us! Plus, if you really need more proof, I can speak a sentence in my native language.

Huryte Lasduf Fgurtew woodchuck
It means "I am a woodchuck"
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

There is no proof to support your claim, unless of course you are saying humans are animals, which they are. You say to 'kill us' who is us? Many animals, insects, and various other species are affect by 'pesticides'. You also claim to say you can speak in your native language, when woodchucks do not have an alphabet let alone one that would translate into that of English characters or speech.
Posted by SoccerGirl3373 3 years ago
SoccerGirl3373
The correct answer is 42
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 3 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
I do not know why I use you're it was meant to be your.