derDepperte
GoonsHere

A zombie outbreak can happen

derDepperte

Pro

I, pro, will prove my position of the topic that a zombie outbreak might happen.

I will first define the definition of Zombie Outbreak:
Any situation whereby a number of zombies, usually viral zombies, have come to exist in a given area and are threatening the local population. There are different classifications of outbreak, from small isolated incedents to a worldwide explosion of zombies. To counteract this problem, there are zombie survivalist groups, such as OZORT, that work to allow people to discuss what to do in the event of various stages of zombie outbreak.

My first reason why a zombie outbreak can exist is because of Brain Parasites. Brain Parasites are an organisms that can cause a human being or animal into a mindless person with a zombie like nature.

A zombie like nature would be someone who acts brainless and carnivorous to other human beings and animals.

My topic above proves that People can act like zombies thus proving that a zombie outbreak can be scientifically possible

Since my debates above are effective, I've yet got more convincing arguments. Another reason is Drug Addiction. People get addicted to drugs such as marijuana and gets high.

Being high basically means that your in a state of, yet again, a mindless freak. If this happens to many people, it can turn millions into brainless freaks that can murder many people with their carnivorous state of mind,

The format of my very convincing arguments state everything you need to know about how it could possibly exist, thus resting my case of how they can exist.
GoonsHere

Con

r u crazy ?
derDepperte

Pro

I declare my victory against a stupid person that states their opponent as crazy, but it doesn't have anything to do with the very convincing argument. Since you are pretty stupid, the whole entire passage of my argument exclaims the possibilities of an actual zombie apocalypse.

Your words are literally just a stupid phrase that declares people as brainless, mindless and crazy, but it is ridiculous since I have very convincing arguments and you just have a stupid brain that just states people as crazy. How can you live with a stupid mind like yours?

If someone should be crazy, it should be you. You are stupid enough to challenge a pro debater and just state him as crazy. How can you live with yourself?

I think that you are mentally disabled because you would send a stupid phrase to debater that made very convincing and amazing arguments. You didn't even spell some words right! How can anyone love you with that stupid brain of yours?

You are the stupid, mindless, and crazy man. I don't know why you called me crazy, if you are the one with the stupid brain. Who's stupid now?
GoonsHere

Con

GoonsHere forfeited this round.
derDepperte

Pro

derDepperte forfeited this round.
GoonsHere

Con

GoonsHere forfeited this round.