ABC's 123's How much of a sinner are you?

Started: 10/6/2014 Category: Funny

Well then eh? Are you a sinner? A barely graduated Sinners?

As alluded to in Mathew 7:2 "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." A sin is a mistake in judgment or action for which we require forgiveness.

Apparently many people are absolved of their sins before they commit them due to the doctrine they follow. There's even evidence I believe of people for whom "Do what thou will" is the whole of the Law who are not subject to the above verse.

Me, I'm a struggling non-conformist who wrestles with a spirit known for it's underhanded low-blows. How about yourself, which category do you fit in? Care to be honest and up-front about it?

I believe many people are convicted of sins they never committed due to the rule of law. If you commit the smallest crime, the media may publicly humiliate you, and you have a life sentence due to the powers of technology. There is little forgiveness in this world and that is the truth in my mind. Meanwhile, all the superpowers elected leaders keep dumpin bombs. Who is judging them? The stupid electorate.

Precipitating a reaction from the ego thru aggravation has gotta be the oldest trick in the book with unfailing results that cannot be overcome without outside influence. The most devout amongst us are not free from manipulations of the ego resulting in reprehensible actions that require forgiveness if we actually do get what we give.

What we give is no ones to judge but our own..

The oldest trick in the book comment supports you of course as you have seen all the tricks and I am a trickster? I am not tricky, but assuredly you seek that title for yourself? Who but a trickster could label another as their equal? Whatever chuck.

"What we give is no ones to judge but our own."

The verdict being beyond contention.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This wasn't really a debate... so I'm not awarding points.