jscjvmadb
Munchkins

ABORTION should be illegal.

jscjvmadb

Con

Abortion. Is it humane? I say no. Some will argue that it isn't murder. What do you consider murder? I consider stopping a heartbeat as being murder. That's what you're doing. Stopping a life before it's started. You wouldn't walk up to a stranger on the street and rip their limbs from their body, but you would do it to your own child? It's legal if they haven't been seen yet. If you don't have to look into the face and see as you take away their life. How is this humane in any way? Would someone care to tell me?
Munchkins

Pro

The Con legislated no rules for the debate. So, I will assume that I can argue this round.

Definitions

Murder - the act of killing a life unlawfully.

Moral - something or someone distuingished as being "good", from being "bad".

Abortion - To put a pregnancy to an end; terminating the fetus, most often performed during the 1st 28 weeks of pregnancy.

Argument

Our arguments must abide by the definitions above.

Abortion would be considered "unauthorized", and rightfully so (As the human fetus gave no authority). However, nonetheless, it still wouldn't be murder, as during the 1st 28 weeks of pregnancy, a human fetus wouldn't be considered a "life" yet, and rightfully so.
jscjvmadb

Con

Even if it is by law legal that doesn't mean it's right. It means some think it's right. Why refer to it as a fetus? It's a child. It has a heartbeat. Even if you don't consider him or her to have a life yet, in a matter of months that changes. It's equivalent to planting a seed then when it sprouts killing it. Just because it hadn't became a flower yet does that mean it wasn't alive. No, it just wasn't fully developed. I'm adopted. My birthmother was originally going to have an abortion. So are you saying it was okay to kill me then? Was my life truly worthless? You could kill me now, I just have more experience. That's the only difference. I would have missed everything i've experienced and for what? My birthmothers own selfishness. If you carry a child in your womb that is your baby. It isn't a fetus. That is your developing child awaiting to be brought into this world. That isn't something anyone has the right to interfere with. I couldn't speak then but I can now. So if you are going to tell me that it would be okay to take everything I have now away from me before I even got to see it, i must say that's jus
Munchkins

Pro

Munchkins forfeited this round.
jscjvmadb

Con

I believe I have made a strong debate.
Munchkins

Pro

Munchkins forfeited this round.
jscjvmadb

Con

jscjvmadb forfeited this round.
Munchkins

Pro

Munchkins forfeited this round.
Posted by DudeStop 2 years ago
DudeStop
I'm 14 I think, but eventually I'll be twenty 1. So because I will eventually be 21, do I get to drink alcohol?