frozen_eclipse
RationalMadman

AIDS and HIV are the result of homoseual sex or beastiality.

frozen_eclipse

frozen_eclipse

Con

The resolution is self explanatory. I plan to defeat any arguments that agree with this resolution with facts and logic.

round 1-acceptance
round 2- positions ( no refutations)
round 3-4 - refutations
round 5- summaries ( no new arguments/evidence/contentions rebuttals are allowed.)
RationalMadman

Pro

I definitely support the bestiality (not beastiality) argument. Go ahead, I accept.
frozen_eclipse

Con

First let me ask my opponent what exactly his posistion is because his accepting statement is quite confusing. He sates, "I definitely support the bestiality (not beastiality) argument." He first stated he supported the beastialiy argument but in parenthesis says no beastiality.I believe I and the readers are not clear on pros posistion. So i ask pro to please claify his posistion.

My posistion is simple. My case revolves around the fact that there are other highly likely, probable theories witch seek to explain the origin of AIDS and HIV. The fact that these theories exist and are more than or equaly probable to the probability of beastiality being the origin of AIDS simply means that we cannont logically conclude that HIV and AIDS engaged in zoonosis to the human popultion via beastiality because we cannot refute all other possibilities. Therefore the posistion of pro must fail under these conditions.( when i speak of either HIV or AIDS i am speaking on both deseaises as one.)

Zoonosis most likely happened from one or more of the following theories.

The Hunter Cutter Theory.

SIV is definately where the HIV virus came from which is found in red-capped Mangabey chimpanzies and the great spot nosed monkeys native to Africa. SIV could have crossed to the human species and mutated do to hunters killing,skining, and consuming the contaminated monkeys. The hunters could have also been contaminated via skin leasions. Generally if this would happen the bodies immune system would resist. However since this is a lentivirus it acts slow and could have easily mutated to HIV 1. There are many different HIV strains and different virus makeups. Everytime the virus crossed over from monkey to human it adapted differently to different humans.

http://hivinfosite.com...

The Hepatitus B Vaccination Experiments.

The vaccine was made in chimps during pilot testing in New York city amoung gay men and Africans between 1972-1974. The same source states, "This was precisely timed for the emergence of AIDS in these exact, demographically distinct, communities by the late 1970s. The fact that this fact was neglected proves shoddy science or gross negligence at best."

http://www.originofaids.com...

Another more credible source disagrees with the hunter theory based on the previously stated examinations. Dr. Leonard Horowitz of Harvard unearthed research documents proving his theory. He states, "chimpanzees, contaminated with numerous viruses, were used to produce hundreds of hepatitis B vaccine doses administered to central African Blacks along with homosexual men in New York City at precisely the time Dr. Myers and colleagues claim the origin of HIV "punctuated event" occurred."

http://www.originofaids.com...

If one was to read in their entirety both of my sources one would find it probable that AIDS and HIV more than likely came from either the hunter theory or the hepatitus B vaccine experiment is when the SIV jumped to humans and became HIV. Both of these theories cannot be absolutely denied. Since they cannot we cannot conclude the beastiality is the absolute and only origin of the human aquisistion of AIDS and HIV. Therefore the defense rests.

RationalMadman

Pro

In round one, my opponent never ever ever ever stated this was homosexuality theory versus bestiality. He said he was con to the motion that "AIDS and HIV are the result of homoseual sex or beastiality." This leave pro free to pick either side so seriously what the heck is he 'con' to? I willl just use his argument for the actual side it's meant for.

The Hunter Cutter Theory.

http://hivinfosite.com......

http://www.originofaids.com...

frozen_eclipse

Con

I will underline and refute my opponents statements.

my opponent never ever ever ever stated this was homosexuality theory versus bestiality.

I have never said or suggested this suggested strawmaning. My resolution is exactly what it says. Obviously there is a or in my resolution. That means pro could have defended both or chose one and defended his position. I do find it offensive or just weird that pro is plagiarising my case. For that I ask for conduct points. For the facts that pro never presented a valid case ask ask for a con vote via pros concedence. I also ask for sources since pro plagiarised mines. Hopefully the audience sees a con vote is a justified response to this debate. The defense once again rests.
RationalMadman

Pro

the CON to the motion "AIDS and HIV are the result of homoseual sex or beastiality." posted a case in favour of bestiality being the cause.

Thanks good night xoxo
frozen_eclipse

Con

It is very obvious that pro has confused himself, or simply cannot understand complex arguments. Either which way I don't feel i need to post again in this debate for obvious reasons. I have presented my case and pro refuses to refute my case which is equal to concedence. Thus con should win. I will post periods for the rest of this debate to get it over with since i wont be facing any opposistion to my case.
RationalMadman

Pro

Hepititis B form chimps indicates bestiality.
frozen_eclipse

Con

Beastiality is having sex with animals. Zoonosis is the study of viruses jumping to different species and mutating.

Zoonosis is not equivalent to beastiality. The logic pro is suggesting is exremely flawed. witch supports the motion that a con vote is a logical response to ths debate.
RationalMadman

Pro

tell me this? what better way for a virus to jump from chimps to us than a booty bang bang?
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
Wow im starting to believe the rumors about you are very true.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
go ahead and report your idiocy of going against a case by promoting the latter option for pro.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
RationalMadman im starting to get concerned about your debate skills. Your behavior in this debate greatly concerns me. PLAGERISING my case. Seriously? I honestly should report this.But i won't.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
your opinion. i always try my best to get my point across.
Posted by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
Well, you accept and create all manners of debates that are either rude, meaningless, frivolous, or trite. That doesn't mean you aren't capable of a substantive debate, but you've most certainly developed a reputation for not engaging in one.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
I've reported your comment as condescending.
Posted by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
"frozen_eclipse is debating RationalMadman: AIDS and HIV are the result of homoseual sex or beastiality."

Well, this debate just went down into the gutter.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
I do think that's the cause. Tranmission was more likely to have happened from transmissionfrom eating their fleash or splashig i open wounds. Zoonosis is the most likely cause. Similar to the h5n1 pandemic
Posted by singingboy2 4 years ago
singingboy2
Is possible. leading scientists believe it is from bestiality in Africa. Also explains why africa has so many people with HIV
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
well you know some people think homosexuals ha sex with the monkeys and thats how it was transfered to umans
Vote Placed by TheOrator 4 years ago
TheOrator
frozen_eclipseRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Haha, enjoyed the trolling, but how can I not give this to con :P
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
frozen_eclipseRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Seriously RM? Seriously? You really need to stop doing this. I understand if you want to try to noob snipe debates (not saying I agree with it), but if you're going to do it at least don't a) make yourself look like an a**, b) don't make yourself look like an idiot, and c) don't completely misinterpret the resolution, then claim the guy who wrote the freaking resolution misinterpreted it. Also, if you're going to noob snipe, don't get noob sniped yourself. It's just embarrassing.
Vote Placed by iamnotwhoiam 4 years ago
iamnotwhoiam
frozen_eclipseRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro said he would defend the bestiality argument which implied he understood the resolution, then tried to claim the resolution was ambiguous. Conduct to Con for that. Con presented an argument and Pro just copied it. Con used sources.
Vote Placed by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
frozen_eclipseRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because of plaigarism by Pro. Grammar because in round 3 Con said "mines". Arguments to Con because Pro treated the debate like a joke and didn't argue. Con was the only one with sources.