Name1
fred70

AOW Debate (Shattered World, Game Ill)

Name1

Name1

Pro

This is a war debate. I was playing another one, but the other person was so unrealistic so I created this one. I will be playing again as the People's Republic of Southern China. I will also note that no one cause these countries to collapsed. There was just a global economic and political crash worse then 1929. Also, Strategery is not allow to take this debate. If so, I would create another one.

These are the rules:

1. If you take this debate, tell the name of your country, and tell the numbers of your armed forces for things like vehicles (aircraft, ships, tanks, armored cars), men, missiles, and hackers (Yes, certain countries have the ability to do cyberwarfare). You can not play as the People's Republic of Southern China. You can play as any country except the ones that are dead (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Argentina, South Africa, Algeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, the UK, Ukraine, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Japan, China, Australia and Russia)

2. If you need information on a country tell me in the Comment section. Wikipedia is allowed to be used for military units.

3. You do not have to choose the countries I present, they merely represent the countries that broken up.

4. You do not have to declare war on my nation as soon as possible, for you could conquer any nation.

5. Please listen to the Geneva Convention, if you do not there will be major consequences. Here is a link to the Geneva Convention:
http://www.redcross.org............ This also includes nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.

6. If this AOW Debate takes more time then 5 rounds, it will be extended to another debate.

Link to new countries:
http://mapgame.wikia.com.........(Countries)

1) Military Force:
Tanks: 3,621
AFVs: 1,954
SPGs: 684
Active Soldiers: 948,000
Reserve Soldiers: 920,000
Manpower: 309,000,000
Reaching Military Age Annually: 8,600,000
Total Aircraft: 1,122
Fighters: 452
Fixed Wing Attack Aircraft: 529
Helicopters: 320
Attack Helicopters: 81
Aircraft Carrier: 1
Frigates: 17
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 27
Coastal Defense: 55

2) Political State
Disputes: South China Sea
Alliances: ASEAN (Dialogue Partner) (The UN has collapsed)
Wars: None

3) Economy
Defense Budget: 60.2 Billion USD
Debt: 374.3 Billion USD
Reserves of Foreign exchange in Gold: 1.288 Trillion USD
GDP nominal: 6.345 Trillion USD
Current Account Balance: 321.34 Billion USD
fred70

Con

I am the Dictator of Malawi.
I have led a successful revolt against the government of the Republic of Malawi.
It is a republic no more.
Many died and much property was destroyed. The economy has plummeted.
Lilongwe, the capital, is under strict marshal law. Anyone out past curfew is shot on sight.

1) Military Force:
80 tanks
80,000 soldiers
1 submarine with a nuke (former property of the U.K)
50 Helicopters
1 Stealth Bomber (former property of U.S) No qualified pilot at the moment.
200 Large Fishing vessels armed with simple assualt weapons
13 F-16s
2) Political State
Mozambique is horrified of our nuke.
3) Economy
Defense budget: 50 million
Debt: 8 billion

Anyway I picked the poorest country for giggles.
Name1

Pro

Pro
Actions will be in time periods of 6 months, starting on January 1 and ending on June 1 and vice versa. While I finished my actions, you will still start also start on January 1. This will continue, until one country is wiped out or have their government overthrown.

January 1, 2017: We mover 20% of our army to the Tibetan-South Chinese border.

January 7, 2017: We ask to member of ASEAN due to being close with ASEAN members. Respond on January 12, 2017.

January 12, 2017: Membership accepted.

January 20, 2017: We pay off 10 Billion USD in debt.

January 29, 2017: We ask for an alliance with Vietnam, North China, East Siberia and Muscovy. All offers accepted.

February 19, 2017: (Secret) We do talks with North China, agreeing that North China will not get involved in any war between South China and Tibet, and vice versa.

February 30, 2017: We move 40% of our army to the Tibetan-South Chinese, meaning 60% of our army is at our border with Tibet.

March 8, 2017: We planned to have our military budget at 120.1 Billion USD. We also begin training 120,000 soldiers. They will be ready April 15, 2017.

March 17, 2017: We use 660 Million USD to build 10 Chengdu J-20. We also send 400 Million into research of the Shenyang J-31, making ready for the military in February 1, 2018.

March 19, 2017: We guarantee Malawi's neighbors their independence.

March 28, 2017: We call up 24,000 soldiers from our reserves and move them to the border we share with Tibet.

March 30, 2017: We declare war on Tibet, invading their country. We take Yushu and head for Golog. We also march to Lhasa. We also ask England for support via military units. (Last sentence only counts if England agrees to an alliance)

April 6, 2017: We get 15$ Billion from the RSA of their debt they owe us and 6$ Billion from the CSA of the debt they owe us, adding 21$ Billion to our treasury.

April 15, 2017: We send our newly 120,000 soldiers to help in the invasion of Tibet.

April 19, 2017: We begin research of the Type 100 tank. It is to be invisible on radar, sonar, and heat systems. Homing missiles can not find it. It will be armed with grenade launchers, a cannon that uses lasers to find target and lock onto, a smoke screen, and Type 100A could shoot and destroyed with one shot to Leopard 2A6, Challenger II, and M1A2 Abram's, it and can change to be lighter and smaller when transported. It could transport up to 12 men. The project will cost $8 Billion and be finished on July 15, 2018.

April 28, 2017: We take over Golog and everything 51 km or more from the former Tibetan-South Chinese Border. We split our army in two so we can take over Lhasa and Xining.

May 21, 2017: We take over Xining and 112 km from Lhasa. We also take over Naggu and everything 210 Km or more from the former Tibetan-South Chinese Border.

June 1, 2017: It's a new turn, here are my statistics:
1) Military Force:
Tanks: 3,618
AFVs: 1,936
SPGs: 683
Active Soldiers: 1,091,878
Reserve Soldiers: 896,000
Available Manpower: 308,850,000
Total Aircraft: 1,122
Fighters: 450
Fixed Wing Attack Aircraft: 528
Helicopters: 320
Attack Helicopters: 80
Aircraft Carrier: 1
Frigates: 17
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 27
Coastal Defense: 55

2) Political State
Disputes: South China Sea
Alliances: ASEAN
Wars: The South Chinese Invasion of Tibet (Tibet)

3) Economy
Defense Budget: 89.7 Billion USD
Debt: 364.3 Billion USD
GDP nominal: 6.452 Trillion USD
Current Account Balance: 371.23 Billion USD (Note: 1% of your GDP goes to your current account balance per turn as well as money you earned, then you get rid of the money you spend this turn)

I await the Dictatorship of Malawi.
fred70

Con

January 1, 2017: I command my best pilot to learn how to fly my 1 Stealth Bomber.
January 9: I order the beheading of 2,000 citizens to discourage a small rebellion that took place 2 blocks from my palace.

January 14: My pilot crashed my 1 Stealth Bomber into the sea.
I have his wife and children executed.
January 19: Domestic rebellion intensifies.
January 22: Mozambique supllies rebels with weapons to help overthrow my regime.

February 1-18: The rebellion is crushed.
February 20 I Declare war on Mozambique.
March 2: An intense air raid from all 13 of my F-16s take place in Mozambique.
6 are shot down leaving me with only 7 left.
I throw a temper tantrum and have 600 random people killed in my own country.

March 4: I send 20,000 soldiers and all 80 tanks into Mozambique along with 49 Helicopters.
My top general challenges my tactical decision. I have him hanged outside my palace.

March 5: with all my tanks in Mozambique the domestic rebellion resurfaces.
March 8: 1 of my generals attempts to assassinate me. I have him and his family fed to dogs.

March 19: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzanian, and Madagascar declare war on me.
I order all tanks and helicopters back to the capital, but leave the 20,000 troops
fighting in Mozambique.
March 19-26 The 4 nation alliance have sacked half of my country.
20 Tanks 38 helicopters make it back to the capital.

March 27-April 19: With the capital surrounded I threaten to use my 1 nuke unless there's a cease fire.
April 20: My terms are accepted. The 4 nations remove all military forces and 12,000 of my troops return from Mozambique.

My military force is now:
Soldiers: 62,000
Tanks 15
Helicopters 28
F-16s 5
Large Fishing vessels:170
1 Submarine with nuke

May 1: Another rebellion takes place.
May 3: I order the amputation of 800 captured rebels hands and feet.
May 17: A general with 5,000 of my troops leave the capital and seek asylum in Zimbabwe.
May 18: Zimbabwe offers asylum to refugees.
May 19- 29 After reports of citizens fleeing my country for Zimbabwe I have the borders closed.

June 1: I order Slave factories through out the country to increase production.Under the influence of extreme paranoia, lack of sleep, and heavy medication usage, I outlaw religion and declare myself God.
Name1

Pro

June 2, 2017: A South Chinese national citizen and his family is brutally killed in Malawi today. His family was kidnapped by the government after he said something bad about the dictator in front of Malawi citizens. His wife was brutally raped by the dictator's brother-in-law and the South Chinese national was tortured for 8 hours until he was killed. His two children, a 7 year old and a 4 year old, were fed to 18 hungry dogs. We demand that the dictator brother-in-law is killed and the soldiers who kidnapped, torture, and threw to hungry dogs be killed as well. We also a formal apologize on national television by the dictator. You have until January 2, 2018.

June 8, 2017: We capture surround the city of Lhasa.

June 11-June 24, 2017: We fight and win the Battle of Lhasa.

July 1, 2017: We offer Tibet the following terms; Buddhist will not be persecuted, the Dalai Lama will stay in Lhasa, soldiers and citizens who surrender to South China will become citizens and the government will help rebuild their homes and South China officially annex all of Tibet and their money and army.

July 4, 2017: Tibet agrees. Military parades happen across the country. Our 6 Chengdu J-20 our also finished. They are put in an orderly fashion for the military parade in Shanghai.

July 20, 2017: Due to the unstable dictator, we demand Malawi's nuclear weapon is destroyed. We also send a diplomat to talk about the killing of the South Chinese national on June 2.

August 8, 2017: We liquidate 970 Million USD for the research of our type 100 Tank. It will be ready on April 9, 2018.

August 21, 2017: We send 120$ Million into research of the Shenyang J-31. It will be ready on January 20, 2018. We also recruit 170,000 more soldiers.

September 11, 2017: Our leader visit the RSA in order to improve relations. He comes back tomorrow.

September 15, 2017: We build 15 tanks and 57 AFVs.

September 28, 2017: We move 60% of our army to the South China-Assam border. We also have our new 170,000 soldiers.

October 30, 2017: We open up 2 clothes factories, 4 lumber mills, 7 farms, 5 phone factories, a solar plant farm and 8 toy factories. This will generate 1,690 Million per year.

November 12, 2017: We sign a Non-aggression pact with North China, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Nepal, the Ganges, Vietnam, Taiwan and Burma.

November 19, 2017: We offer an alliance to Mozambique. They agree.

December 12, 2017: We base 102,000 troops, 23 tanks and 107 AFVs on the Mozambique-Malawi border.

December 29, 2017: We have our 15 tanks and 57 AFVs. We send them to the Assam border.

It is a new year, here are my statistics:

1) Military Force:
Tanks: 4,412
AFVs: 2,202
SPGs: 763
Active Soldiers: 1,302,666
Reserve Soldiers: 996,000
Available Manpower: 334,000,000
Reaching Military Age Annually: 8,945,000
Total Aircraft: 1,323
Fighters: 567
Fixed Wing Attack Aircraft: 630
Helicopters: 377
Attack Helicopters: 91
Aircraft Carrier: 1
Frigates: 17
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 27
Coastal Defense: 55

2) Political State
Disputes: South China Sea
Alliances: ASEAN
Wars: None

3) Economy
Defense Budget: 120.1 Billion USD
Debt: 364.3 Billion USD
GDP nominal: 6,455.69 Trillion USD
Current Account Balance: 476.03 Billion USD

I now await the Dictatorship of Malawi.
fred70

Con

November 19: I blow my brains out. Malawi is plunged into anarchy.
Name1

Pro

Due to the suicide of my opponent, I win.
fred70

Con

November 20: Through the wonders of modern science I am revived.
I fire my nuke at my opponents head. It completely annihilates his entire body.
Name1

Pro

You have cheated.
Posted by Name1 1 year ago
Name1
It is fred70 turn now.
Vote Placed by Overnight 1 year ago
Overnight
Name1fred70Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ceded this debate by killing himself (in the game, of course ;))