Name1
rzentmayer

AOW Debate (Shattered World)

Argument Due
We are waiting for rzentmayer to post argument for round #1. If you are rzentmayer, login to see your options.
Updated: 9 hours ago Status: Debating Period

Name1

Pro

This is a war debate. the reason I challenge you to this debate is because you were going to join my open debate but that one was taken by . I will be playing again as the People's Republic of Southern China.

These are the rules:

1. If you choose to accept this debate, tell the name of your country, and tell the numbers of your armed forces for things like vehicles (aircraft, ships, tanks, armored cars), men, missiles, and hackers (Yes, certain countries have the ability to do cyberwarfare). You can not play as the People's Republic of Southern China or the Vatican City. You can play as any country except the ones that are dead (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Argentina, South Africa, Algeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, the UK, Ukraine, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Japan, China, Australia and Russia)

2. If you need information on a country tell me in the Comment section. Wikipedia is allowed to be used for military units.

3. You do not have to choose the countries I present, they merely represent the countries that broken up.

4. You do not have to declare war on my nation as soon as possible, for you could conquer any nation.

5. Please listen to the Geneva Convention, if you do not there will be major consequences. Here is a link to the Geneva Convention:
http://www.redcross.org............ This also includes nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.

6. If this AOW Debate takes more time then 5 rounds, it will be extended to another debate.

Link to new countries:
http://mapgame.wikia.com.........(Countries)

1) Military Force:
Tanks: 3,621
AFVs: 1,954
SPGs: 684
Active Soldiers: 948,000
Reserve Soldiers: 920,000
Manpower: 309,000,000
Reaching Military Age Annually: 8,600,000
Total Aircraft: 1,122
Fighters: 452
Fixed Wing Attack Aircraft: 529
Helicopters: 320
Attack Helicopters: 81
Aircraft Carrier: 1
Frigates: 17
Destroyers: 12
Submarines: 27
Coastal Defense: 55

2) Political State
Disputes: South China Sea
Alliances: ASEAN (Dialogue Partner) (The UN has collapsed)
Wars: None

3) Economy
Defense Budget: 60.2 Billion USD
Debt: 374.3 Billion USD
Reserves of Foreign exchange in Gold: 1.288 Trillion USD
GDP nominal: 6.345 Trillion USD
Current Account Balance: 321.34 Billion USD

I hope you accept this AOW Debate.