AOW, Turkey vs Israel
CATEGORY 2 DEBATES
This is a war debate. It is impossible to accept this debate. If you want to accept, please send me a PM. If you somehow find a way to accept this debate, you will automatically forfeit the complete 7 points. Tell me what country you will represent, and tell me why I should choose you to be my opponent; give me a very good reason as to why you want to do this debate and why you would be a worthy opponent. I am (insert country name). Comment if you are interested. If you want to debate, message me.
If you are a member of the Art of War (AOW) debate group [created by @The-Voice-of-Truth], then you must vote on this debate. If you are a member of AOW and accept this debate, then state your win/loss ratio.
If you are interested in joining AOW, message @TheRussian or @The-Voice-of-Truth. The primary prerequisite to join this group is: you have to have participated in AT LEAST ONE war debate. If you are a member of AOW, you must vote on other members' war debates unless a valid reason is given. You can challenge other members to debates related to war game scenarios.
There is a Moderator who will ensure that this debate follows the below rules. For this debate, the Moderator is (insert member name).
There are some strict rules that apply. Voters must penalize any violation of the rules.
1. When you accept the debate, state your country, and state the numbers of your armed forces (aircraft, men, ships, etc.). Use this source for military numbers ONLY, as it is the most reliable: http://www.globalfirepower.com......;
2. Each country's turn can range from about 3 days to 60 days long, so all actions must be in accordance with this time period. (DO NOT try to win in one turn! Take into account that your opponent is also a living, thinking being that can adapt to a situation.)
3. Morale is a key factor in your armed forces' effectiveness.
4. You may produce more military forces (soldiers, ships, aircraft, tanks/humvees/cavalry), but it depends on your military budget, your country's population, and how industrialized your nation is.
5. You may choose to invade or defend.
6. The defender makes the first move.
7. The defender's primary military objective is to remove the attacker's forces from the defender's territory. The attacker's primary military objective is to annex the other country, or destroy it (physically, economically, etc). Secondary military objectives can be made by the debaters if they wish. Fulfillment of the military objectives is victory. If either side fails to fulfill their set objectives, the voters are free to reasonably determine the winner based off of who was more successful in completing their objectives.
8. If a nation's capital is destroyed/liberated, this does not necessarily mean that the war is won; the capital could be recaptured. If one of the debaters destroys or controls the administration of the opposing country, OR if the opposing country is destroyed to the point of no administration, then that debater is immediately guaranteed a 7-point victory.
9. Every aspect of the war must be realistic and must remain within the parameters established by the rules and the title. Any unrealistic action and actions deviating from the rules will cause the entire action to be void. Any further deviation after the first void action will result in a complete debate forfeiture.
10. Weapons of mass destruction are NOT allowed. A WMD is defined as:
-Radiological weapon or a radiological dispersion device: any weapon designed to spread radioactive material
-Nuclear or Thermonuclear weapon: an explosive device that derives its destructive force from nuclear reactions
-Chemical weapon: a device that inflicts chemicals designed to harm or kill humans/animals
-Biological weapon: the use of biological toxins or infectious organisms to inflict damage.
Non-conventional detonation of conventional weapons IS allowed.
11. No allies (NATO, UN, Muslim Brotherhood, or otherwise) under ANY circumstances. Annexation of other countries or agreements that allow formations of larger nations and/or direct military intervention is NOT allowed. Personnel and forces CANNOT be supplied by other nations.
You CAN have military or diplomatic agreements and/or treaties with other nations (agreements not to interfere etc). Radical groups, militant organizations, paramilitary factions et cetera are NOT allowed.
Religion is NOT a factor. No economic sanctions from any other nation, but economic warfare is allowed.
You cannot increase your country’s population, nor can you use ANY method to allow the involvement of other countries other than what is specified. You cannot receive donations or economic support from private agencies.
12. Cyberwarfare is allowed. Electronic warfare is limited to radar/radio jamming and interception; NO EMPs.
13. The country chosen must be one of the 206 sovereign states recognized by the United Nations as of 2015. Former states such as the USSR are not accepted, nor are territory-controlling factions not officially recognized by the United Nations, such as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, currently the Islamic State), and Gaza Strip, controlled by Hamas, but recognized by the UN as a part of Palestine. You cannot choose my nation.
14. Appropriate conduct MUST be maintained: no insults, cursing, profanity, vulgar language or trolling. Any violation of appropriate conduct WILL BE REPORTED to DDO authorities.
15. If you fail to follow the rules once, you will be given a warning and your actions in that round will be void. Further disobedience of ANY of these rules WILL result in an immediate loss of the debate.
16. The Instigator is Pro.
17. These debates are strictly Force versus Force; no civilian action is allowed unless Total War is declared.
18. TOTAL WAR can be declared only as an absolute last resort. Total war is defined as the complete mobilization of all available manpower of the country. In a state of total war, every able citizen either joins the military personnel or the military labor workforce.
19. All scenarios MUST be realistic; there MUST be an established reason for conflict.
20. We may either follow the date-time storyline format, or state the events that occur directly as realistically possible in a period of 45 days.
21. This is a Category 2 AOW debate. A category 2 debate DO NOT allow the usage of WMDs. Category 1 debates allow WMDs.
Total Population: 81,619,392
Total Aircraft: 1,020
Total Naval Strength: 115
Oil Production: 53,000 bbl/day
Labor Force: 27,910,000
FINANCIAL (in USD)
Defense Budget: $18,185,000,000
GEOGRAPHY (in km)
Square Land Area: 783,562 km
Going beyond military equipment totals and perceived fighting strength is the actual manpower that drives a given military. Wars of attrition favor those with more.
Total Population: 7,821,850
Available Manpower: 3,511,190
Fit for Service: 2,963,642
Reaching Military Age Annually: 121,722]
Active Frontline Personnel: 160,000
Active Reserve Personnel: 630,000
Tank value includes Main Battle Tanks, light tanks and tank destroyers, either wheeled or tracked. AFV value includes Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs).
Armored Fighting Vehicles (AFVs): 10,185
Self-Propelled Guns (SPGs): 650
Multiple-Launch Rocket Systems (MLRSs): 48
Includes both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft from all branches of service.
Total Aircraft: 684
Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 242
Transport Aircraft: 101
Trainer Aircraft: 247
Attack Helicopters: 48
Aircraft Carrier value includes dedicated "helicopter carrier" vessels. Total naval strength includes all known auxiliaries as well.
Total Naval Strength: 66
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Coastal Defense Craft: 56
Mine Warfare: 0
Despite the advances made in battlefield technology, oil remains the lifeblood of any fighting force as well as local economy.
Oil Production: 3,800 bbl/day
Oil Consumption: 240,000 bbl/day]
Proven Oil Reserves: 11,500,000 bbl/day
War is as much a battle of logistics - moving man and machine from points all over - as it is direct combat. Labor Force reflects possible wartime industry strength.
Labor Force: 3,493,000
Merchant Marine Strength: 8]
Major Ports and Terminals: 4
Roadway Coverage: 18,290
Railway Coverage: 975
Serviceable Airports: 47
FINANCIAL (in USD)
Regardless of military strength in numbers, war is still driven by financing as much as any one leader or weapon.
Defense Budget: $17,000,000,000
External Debt: $96,300,000,000
Reserves of Foreign Exchange and Gold: $80,740,000,000
Purchasing Power Parity: $273,200,000,000
GEOGRAPHY (in km)
Geographical values primarily figure into a defensive-minded war (i.e. invasion).
Square Land Area: 20,770 km
Coastline: 273 km
Shared Border: 1,068 km
Waterways: 0 km
Turkey Continues it's expansionist policies , While Israel Starts Pulling America into conflicts and Debt.
Israel Starts abusing Turkish Minorities Turkey Then Bombs A Jewish church at Haifa.
Israel Declares war. Turkey Declares war.
ISIS is destroyed via Bad American Healthcare. nothing Is Changed
Turkey Begins Mass Manufacturing, Calling reserves, and Cyber war.
Turkey pays Egypt 30 Billion To blockade the Suez Canal, And deploy troops in Egypt.
Turkey pays Syria 50 Million to deploy Troops there. Turkey Proceeds to buy Cyber defenses from china, North Korea.
Lebanon is Paid 5 Billion To place Troops. Using NATO membership as a leverage, Italy Allows Turkey to place troops There.
10,000 Troops in Egypt Quickly March in the Gaza strip With only 4 Casualties, But makes 200 Friends. The Gaza Strip rather Side with turkey then a Abusive Israel.
An Fast Army takes Zefat. First, Turkey blockades all water sources in Israel, then proceeds To send in a Scout force of 10 Special forces, 5 snipers. When The cost is clear, Massive Artillery Fires causing a blackout, In which Special forces arrive To kill Off The Military. (With Night vision Goggles) When Israel's army arrives, a fleet Arrives from Italy, Picking off Tanks via Battleships.
Turkey: 1 Towed artillery, 15 Special Corps, 4 Elites
Israel: 10 Tanks, 400 men, A lot of electricity. The Wounded Must evacuate In a different city, hospital Generators Are down.
Turkey Re-Stockpiles, Enforcing supply lines, gathering troops, Training troops.
Turkey Lessens NK sanctions, Buying 20 Missiles. The Missiles are deployed in Egypt.
With the new supplies, Turkey Invades Elat. Elat is Fired upon; Losing many Infrastructure. Minor waves of men then Attack the police. When The military arrives, Turkey Uses the air force, Bombing The city. Turkey proceeds To group the men with Large amounts of Infantry, Then Fires Missiles. Whatever remains of Israel's Deployed Runs in panic, And are easy pickings With Planes. Drones Shot down some Planes, And Turkey cannot Pursuit.
Turkey: 30 Planes, 100,000 men.
Israel: 20 Tanks, 20 Drones; 60,000 men.
Turkey takes advantage of Russia's "Shine east" Policy. Turkey buys 3 s-400s, 1 S-300 , and 5 Su-35s, to handle Drones.
Thank you for allowing me to take on this debate. Now, the real war starts.
The Israeli government issues a 24 hour long announcement on all cable providers and radio stations, "All wounded need to be taken care of and if possible, evacuated to Haifa. Aid drops will take place in the coming days.
Sitting in his bunker, in light of recent events, Benjamin Netanyahu consults with IDF leader Gadi Eizenkot, and they formulate a plan.
August 21 (22:56)
El Al Flight 4322 has stopped in Tel Aviv to refuel, then continuing on its journey to Turkey. While it is stopped, the IDF boards the plane because they received a planed "bomb threat." Under the cover of panic, Shayetet 13commandos (20), board the luggage compartment of the plane and lie in wait.
Israeli IDF cyber forces activates sleeping malware inside of the sonar radar at the naval base in Antalya, making it seem lke there is a very real and close threat to the coast of Turkey. While the Turkish military is focusing on this, Flight 4322 is making its way to Ankara. At 02:32, the luggage compartment opens. 50 Shayetet 13 commandos deploy wingsuits and guide themselves to the countryside outside of the city of Adana, where they pull their chutes. The opening of the luggage compartment is seen as an insignificant malfunction and the flight continues.
Since their has been no visible movement from both sides, Israel decides to set up a forward operating base at Haifa. The Israeli Navy heavily mines the waters outside of the coast that are considered still part of their national domain. When that task is completed, the Iron Dome Missile Defense System is set up, effectively blocking Haifa from any attacks from aerial projectiles.
Operation Quid Pro Quo
At 07:00 hours, 50,000 men, 200 Tanks, 500 AFV's, and 40 Towed Artillery set up behind a hill outside of Zefat. As soon as the sun appears on the Eastern Horizon, 30 F-15E Strike Eagles take up position above Zefat, finding opposing fighter jets over Zefat. They engage in aerial combat, but the Turkish fighters are no match for the U.S. made fighter jets. Once they give signals to the ground troops they move in. Turkish drones see the mobilization and relay the information to the ground troops. Over the next few years, many military strategists may argue about the outcome of the battle, but for Israel saw this as something to capitalize on, a victory. Israel relied not on manpower, but the advanced technology of its fighting vehicles to ensure victory. The military immediately turns toward treating the wounded from this attack and the last.
11 F-15E Strike Eagles.
18 Fighter Jets
The rest of the men are either taken hostage or desert.
While the city is under siege by the Israeli military, the forces in the South take to fortifying the cities on the southern border and placing mines along the coast.
Having recouperated from their recent losses, the Turkish military tried to shell the City of Haifat with their battleships. They were unaware of the advanced mines, and lost some ships. Even though the Iron Dome Defense System is one of the most advanced in the world, some of the shells still got through and resulted in small civilian and military losses.
183 Military Personnel
17 Patrol Craft
The Battle of The Sea
The past skirmishes and battles have resulted in a stalemate, each side unsure on whether or not they would like to take action. Tired of waiting and afraid to give up their current advantage Israel decides to send out a fleet to confront, and hopefully eradicate the Turkish fleet attempting to bombard the coastal cities. 25 F-16 Fighting Falcons, 2 Dolphin II Class Submarines, and the Hetz and Kidon Missile boats are sent to confront the Turkish fleet, along with 15 Apache Helicopters. In the end Israel barely manages to destroy 3 quarters of the fleet, while the other heavily damaged ships flee the battle zone. Israel also fired Jericho II missiles to destroy the major ships. The results of the battle are shown below.
13 Fighting Falcons
1 Dolphin II Class Submarine
1 Missile Boat
7 Apache Helicopters
4 Jericho 2 Missiles
16 Fighting Falcons
4 Missile Boats
Over all, what decided this battle was the large amount of training the IDF has received, and the advanced modifications on missiles, radar, sonar, and all weapons. Without the American made equipment, Israel would have been rendered useless.
As of now, the Israeli coast is free of Turkish Fleets. Now, Israel will look toward setting up a better defensive perimeter around their nation. It seems to appear that the Turkish government websites have been defaced and replaced with Israeli propaganda about the ongoing conflict. Israeli sympathists in Turkey are enraged, as are the citizens of Israel. There will be blood.
NATO member France and Germany cobdem The USA for working against It's own Group.
Troops in Italy, Akko, Gaza strip, re-group
Turkey "admits" Israel has aor Advantuge. Israel is tempted And Raids Akko by air, But the s-400s are ready. Israeli Planes are shot down, And retreat to Haifia.
Israel : 20 Drones
Turkey raids ashqelon, with most Troops surrendering without A fight. Troops are Intorrogated and Few Key cyber Passwords arw aqquried. Prisoners are set free to Cuba.
Turkey Buys A Coubter to Israel's US plabes: the Eurofighter Typhoons. Bombing Haifa, US planes try to fight. The s-400s Distract most of it, So Dogfights are won.
Turkey: 10 Planes, 20men
Israel: 15 Planes, 5 Men
Cyber defenses from china kick in, sparig a few sites . the media potarys ISRAEL as Zionist.
Haifa Is under Attack Simoutaniously with the West bank. Israel has restricted acesses In Palestine, So aassive army Full in Quantity Is used. Turkey bought 5 MIG-27s from serbia (Cheaper), And 2 s-400s from Russia. Turkey also Bought The North Korean Anti-tank missles (best in the world).
Having restricted acess, The west Bank is Captured. Plaestinians Stay instead of Escaoing, Turkey Allows them to Have freedom as long as Turkey gets full access. Palestine agrees.
Haifa is Harder. The EuroFighter Typhoons Kill many drones, but Turkey can transport less troops. Even so, The s-400s and anti-tanks Put Israel at bay. Haifa Is surrounded but the resultig battle is a tie. However, Turkey gets Tatical Win
Turkey: 50,000 men, 20 plabes ( 4 of which are Migs), 1 s-400, 2 Anti-tanks, 10 Tanks.
Israel: 70,000 men, 40 Planes (7 are american), 20 Drones, 15 Tanks, 5 Armored vechicles.
Sorry kitteh, the war debate curse did me in again. I just don't have the time to spare to formulate an argument. Sorry.
Without a leader, Israel surrenders.
PM greatkitteh procliams "The moon has set. Rise the Sun of turkey, Rise The fire, Rise the brave men, Rise it all; It was great. It was a solutution to all problems. No Israel, No problem, would I say, but we have No problem, The word fades, Like israel. The stars of night leave, The Moon`s are bright, And moon gives light from Sun, Sun Created. Every child can procliam, the reign of terror is over, But we have no terror. We have no Child, As the boys we spent are men or dead."
Prodigy0789 forfeited this round.
PM Greatkitteh Is Remembered Hero and Leaves Turkey.
Prodigy0789 forfeited this round.
|Who won the debate:||-|