SteamyPooPoo
Epitaph

ATHEISTS ARE IMAGinARY!!!!!

Epitaph

SteamyPooPoo

Pro

Atheistss are IMAGInARy!!! They cannot possibly exist if They dont worsjkip GOD!! IT DOESNT FIT LOGIC!!!!!11 Dont you fools listen to the wise ray comfort!! God doesnt believe n the atheist, and the visionary ken ham says they secretly believe in God, SO THEY DONT EXXISST!!!!! GOD IS NOT IMAGINARY!!! ATHEISTSS ARE!!!!!!!!
Epitaph

Con

The ideology of atheism is an interesting one, being theism is the study and believe of one or more gods, atheism is to theism as asexual is to sexual. To elaborate, atheists do not use the "standard" in general mythology and belief of the creation of the universe and its inhabitants, instead, an atheist uses what they have learned and gathered in there personal experiences to construct these views. Simply put, all asexual creatures reproduce and exist using the same methodology that has been used the same with limited deviation, generation after generation. But sexual animals court, mate and raise children with many different deviations from species to species, as is the same with sexual plants. This is the same for an atheist, the only thing we have in common at all is the fact that we do not agree with the existence of a creator being without another prior creator being. Because of this, we've branched out into many different areas with different beliefs based on different sciences, but the main glue is that we all have looked beyond a one sided, perpetuous mindset that keeps us locked to a mass standard. As in the natural kingdom of earths creatures, it seems as the ones who mutated and changed there ways were successful in the end as the size and plenty of large Eukaryotes living on earth (Plants and animals), in this same way, from my perspective, the pile of evidence for an atheist argument has evolved beyond the old standard and will now continue to grow in perpetuity.
SteamyPooPoo

Pro

LOL!!! You are a TOTAL STUPID HEAD!!!!! You have not givene one shered of proof that atheistss EXISTIST!!!! THERFOROE THEY ARE IMAGIANRURY AND CONNOT POSIBLLY EXISST BECAUSE THEY JUST DONT!@!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE IMAGIANRY TOo!!!!!! YOUARE A MERE COMPUTER PROGRAM OR A N ATHEIST WANNABE!!!!!
Epitaph

Con

It seems as I have won this debate at this point as the last argument is completely invalid. If I didn't exist how would I be able to post this very argument. and even if I was a computer program, technically I still exist as I am able to be interacted with physically through the computers mouse and keyboard, and interpreted through the sense of sight. Also I am not particularly atheist. so that claim is also invalid. I am a spiritualist that believes in the transfer and continuation of energies from the beginning of time, in my perspective, the earth, sun and universe are my gods and creators to some degree as I believe we share an intimate connection with these three entities through the transfer and use of energy. These are my beliefs that I came up with on my own, without a committed theology in theism, proving my point that people do not need to conform to a particular theology to understand or interpret the universe. All human beings are individuals capable of there own thoughts and feelings towards the universe, to conform to someone else's beliefs without ones own self mediation in thought is simply preposterous. This entire argument is an attack at a group of people you don't understand, I thought I would set you straight by informing you of these facts so you can from here make your own personal decisions in thought without being the pawn of a dying belief system.
Posted by JamesChance 3 years ago
JamesChance
Atheist's exist because duality of man and ignorance of selfishness, yourself being a great example, exist.

You may miss the point, it isn't much of a debate when you pretend to be a brick wall for valid information on the openness of individual belief, you've only proven why our country needs to further enforce the separation of Church and State.
Vote Placed by CJKAllstar 3 years ago
CJKAllstar
SteamyPooPooEpitaphTied
Reasons for voting decision: Do I even need to give an RFD? Pro had bad conduct, grammar, arguments, sources, he just...