ktmandyamaha
wesley106

ATVs or dirt bikes

ktmandyamaha

Pro

Atvs or dirt bikes? ATV. they are more safe then a dirt bike but if someone doesn't drive it properly then they could get hurt but the ATV is also easier to drive then a dirt bike and you can have more horse power and it still can be more safe then a dirt bike
wesley106

Con

Well, I'll get this point across before anything. The safety on both is jeopardized just by being in/on a motor vehicle. The safety of a vehicle is not that of the vehicle, but the driver them self. Putting an immature vs. mature child in/on a motor vehicle would result in drastic outcomes. The mature child is the one that will most likely be the one to not get hurt due to people that are more mature and those that lack ignorance, tend to have a better outcome in life versus others. Horse power doesn't determine the mobility or safety, either. Your acceleration rate and control of the vehicle is what determines your safety and the outcome of the ride in general. I myself ride ATVs and dirt bikes, however my friends are the ones that tend to wreck or pull ignorant tricks that end up breaking something.

My entire point is maturity is key in riding ATVs/dirt bikes or driving any motor vehicle at that.
ktmandyamaha

Pro

ktmandyamaha forfeited this round.
wesley106

Con

wesley106 forfeited this round.