AkulMunjal
ManeSource

Aaron Hernandes should be exonerated

ManeSource
Started: 9/8/2013 Category: Sports

AkulMunjal

Pro

Debate with me, It will be quality I promise
ManeSource

Con

Seriously? You deserve a slap for even asking such a question. Hernandez had it all. Money, fame everything and threw it all away by just shooting some innocent guy in Boston. Sure celebrities are known for doind stupid stuff but killing someone is out. I think that he deserves every single minute of a sentence and learns his lesson. If he gets out, what's it gonna teach him? I got lucky? Try telling that to O.J Simpson
AkulMunjal

Pro

Defense:
1. I did not say that he was innocent or guilty, all what I have said is that there is not enough evidence for a conviction.

Offense:
1. All the evidence is circumstantial:
2. Nobody saw who fired the gun, it could have bee anybody that was with Hernandes it might actually have been Hernandes.
3. Hernandes may have deleted the film to protect his friends, that does not make him a murderer
4. The Nissan Altima and the bullets in the car do not indicate that Hernandes is the killer they simply illustrate that own of the people with Hernandes is the killer, this would make him an accomplice to murder, and not an actual murder.
5. The text message between Lyod and his sister does not mean that Hernandez shot him, it just means that he may have witnessed the killing.
6. Without an eye witness account, a ballistics match, or DNA analysis Hernandes should not be convicted, because there is no proof that he did it, there is just evidence that he was with the person that did, or that he knew the person that did.
ManeSource

Con

From NFL Total Access and NFL Network and TmZ..Here is why I'm right
AkulMunjal

Pro

defense:
2. He does not have any sources, nor does he have any evidence, therefore you cannot vote for him.
Extend my offense
Offense:
1. All the evidence is circumstantial:
ManeSource

Con

Eventhough they didn't see a shooting dosen't mean that he has a chance of going. A body was found, there were forensics, fingerprints, everything. A bucket load of evidence proving that gives him a huge chance of being put away.
Posted by Chuwilliams 4 years ago
Chuwilliams
I see...
Posted by AkulMunjal 4 years ago
AkulMunjal
I don't think he should be exonerated, but I want to test my debate skills
Posted by Chuwilliams 4 years ago
Chuwilliams
This is an interesting one. I'm not going to accept this, but rather, I will probably follow it. Just curious, when you say he should be exonerated, is that because you believe he is guilty of murder or because of some other reason?
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
AkulMunjalManeSourceTied
Reasons for voting decision: neither side used sources for their arguments but pro's arguments fell well short of meeting his burden of proof for why Aaron Hernandez should be exonerated, as he only offered half-assed excuses for why the evidence against Hernandez isnt valid. Arguments to the con, but conduct and spelling to the pro.