mariah_wijaya
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Abolish school extracurricular

mariah_wijaya has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

mariah_wijaya

Con

I'm disagree the host will abolish school extracurricular.
School ex (extracurricular) could make students ability get into higher level beside the academic. We must remember!every students ability is not same. Some of them have an ability in academic , but some of them couldn't,and they might have interest such in sports , music , and we could find them in extracurricular. What will students could interest ? If they couldn't find something in school that they liked to.
And then i belive extracurricular can make students more have refreshing time , and not only about academic and academic again that forced them to think harder. It will causes stressed on them. Because extracurricular didn't force them to choose what they don't want to do it. It depends on what they liked to and what subject that they are able to do it.
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

I wish my opponent good luck . I hope that we both have a good debate
1.Extra curricular activities eat a lot of school time. For that reason managing syllabus and both extra-curricular activities
become a big problem
2.Extra curricular activities make one neglect once priorities
3.Extra curricular activities in strict schedules kill free time
4. Failing in excelling in extra curricular activities frustrates people.
Posted by NIGHTANDKNIGHT 1 year ago
NIGHTANDKNIGHT
This topic in the first look did not seem that debatable but the challenge of been the opponent was something I could not put down. So here I am.
Posted by NIGHTANDKNIGHT 1 year ago
NIGHTANDKNIGHT