Eqcuis
Variable_X

Abortion Is A Personal Matter That Only The Parents Should Worry About

Variable_X has forfeited round #1.

Eqcuis

Pro

Abortion is a personal choice that should be handled by the carrier, the other parent, and people of their choosing. I don't think society or the government should have their business in what and individual or two chooses to do with their child. I'm not justifying abortion, I just think it's a very personal matter and should be handled by the carrier, the other parent, and people of their choosing. If you plan on using God, just know that although it may not be a right choice, God has still allowed the choice of abortion. Maybe the opponent can prove me wrong, I look forward to it.