Justaga
emospongebob527

Abortion Is Wrong

emospongebob527

Justaga

Con

Just like someone else said: Some lady just had a baby and is now pregnant again. She goes to an Abortion clinic and explains her situation to the surgeon. He says why don't they just kill the one already born because its 100% effective and a lot cheaper. She responds saying that it is illegal to kill a child. The surgeon smiles and walks away. Another example: If a murderer killed a woman and her unborn child at any stage, it would be judged a double homicide. Now ask any doctor and they will say a child is not fully alive until how ever many weeks. So explain to me why if a murder kills a unborn child at any age it is illegal, but at an abortion clinic its different, until certain amount of weeks the baby is not a baby. My point is: killing a child born, unborn, alive, or just a fetus, it should be illegal. Even people who are for abortion will say a person who kills a pregnant woman with a child at any stage, deserves a double homicide. I think a more practical solution would be adoption. Some people argue adoption is more expensive, but its not. If we shut down all the abortion clinics and sold every tool they had, we would have enough money for those unborn kids and the ones already in foster care. Even if it is a baby of rape, what did that child to to deserve to die. The rapist is the one that deserves to die. If it is a subject of insect. First, its disgusting. Second, it is their sick fault their pregnant. If the baby has birth defects, still we should try and save him or her. That child did nothing to deserve to die. Another reason is it is telling people sex is no big deal. Sex was gods creation to reproduce on his planet and for humans to have a better life, as well as to create us. It is telling people to get pregnant and take the easy way out. It is telling them it is O.K. to have no responsibility. If they are going to have no sense they are going to suck it up, give birth, and put their poor child into adoption. Thank you if you read this whole thing. I would like to hear from someone who is for abortion and their view on the topic.
emospongebob527

Pro

I would like my opponent to clarify his resolution, according to his resolution he doesn't think abortion is wrong, but in his R1 paragraph, I'm getting the notion he thinks abortion is wrong, please clarify, otherwise I accept.
Justaga

Con

I think abortion is wrong. Since I have already made my first statement in my first response please use that to go off of for your response!!!
emospongebob527

Pro

Just like someone else said: Some lady just had a baby and is now pregnant again. She goes to an Abortion clinic and explains her situation to the surgeon. He says why don't they just kill the one already born because its 100% effective and a lot cheaper. She responds saying that it is illegal to kill a child. The surgeon smiles and walks away.

I don't see how this "story" is relevant to your case.

Another example: If a murderer killed a woman and her unborn child at any stage, it would be judged a double homicide. Now ask any doctor and they will say a child is not fully alive until how ever many weeks. So explain to me why if a murder kills a unborn child at any age it is illegal, but at an abortion clinic its different, until certain amount of weeks the baby is not a baby.

Because the government permits abortion done by clinics, not citizens.

My point is: killing a child born, unborn, alive, or just a fetus, it should be illegal.

This is drawn from the assumption that murder is wrong, please elaborate on this.

Even people who are for abortion will say a person who kills a pregnant woman with a child at any stage, deserves a double homicide.

Please provide examples.

I think a more practical solution would be adoption.

Belief =/= truth

Some people argue adoption is more expensive, but its not. If we shut down all the abortion clinics and sold every tool they had, we would have enough money for those unborn kids and the ones already in foster care.

Any evidence of this supposed scenario.

Even if it is a baby of rape, what did that child to to deserve to die.

It's not that the child deserves death, it's about the will of the mother.

The rapist is the one that deserves to die.

That isn't very well established in morality.

If it is a subject of insect. First, its disgusting. Second, it is their sick fault their pregnant.

Incest is needed for reproduction, everyone descends from a group of people that were all related once.

If the baby has birth defects, still we should try and save him or her. That child did nothing to deserve to die. Another reason is it is telling people sex is no big deal.

Some birth defects inflict severe suffering onto children, painless death is less of a burden than painful, prolonged suffering.

Sex was gods creation to reproduce on his planet and for humans to have a better life, as well as to create us. It is telling people to get pregnant and take the easy way out.

This is unrelated to your already weak case.

It is telling them it is O.K. to have no responsibility. If they are going to have no sense they are going to suck it up, give birth, and put their poor child into adoption. Thank you if you read this whole thing. I would like to hear from someone who is for abortion and their view on the topic.

Rational humans don't abort children to take away the burden of responsibility off of them, that is groundless.

A woman has the right to abort her baby.
Justaga

Con

Justaga forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Pro

Extend the above.
Justaga

Con

Will not be able to finish debate as I am having computer problems!!! :(
emospongebob527

Pro

Reference back to round 3.
Justaga

Con

Justaga forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Pro

Reference back to Round 4.
Vote Placed by lannan13 4 years ago
lannan13
Justagaemospongebob527Tied