Viper-King
lannan13

Abortion & Late Term Abortion

Viper-King

Viper-King

Pro

Okay. My opponent may start his case first in this round. Thank you.
lannan13

Con

1. then people shouldn't do it... or at least were a condom
2. In the depression people made home made abortions. I don't know how to get videos on here so just put this url link up. (no pun intended)
3. What about the basic human rights. The right to live. It is inbeded in the Constitution so abortion would all-in-all be against the law.
4. post-abortion stress. my source for this is, http://postabortionsyndrome.org......,
5. now here's the pun, LordKnuckle said, "I see everyone for abortion has already been born."
6. How would you feel if you'd been aborted. Nothing cause you wouldn't of existed.
7. The baby is alive when the heart first beats.
8. What would happen if some of the greatest people in history were aborted.
9.if there is a pregnacy than God intended it to happen. Nothing in the world can happen without God's approval.
10.
The natural rights are life, liberty, and property and all of these things are in the U.S. Constitution. So therefore an abortion is actualy illegal by law.
The fetus has several struggles to even become life. like to avoid WBC's or even Viruses.
8. adoption, sorry writting paper read this for more details, http://www.americanadoptions.com......
9. Wade V. Boggs upheld and prooved abortion should be illegal
abortion raises cancer by 130% after an abortion now I'm sure women don't want breast cancer if I'm wrong please tell me http://www.deveber.org......
After an abortion, women are more likely to display self-destructive behaviors including suicide
5. lead to depression and guilt for men.
6. abortion reserch is inacurate
overval sources:

http://postabortionsyndrome.org......
Viper-King

Pro

1. So people shouldn't do abortion because of what? Why wear a condom?
2. What's wrong with home-made abortions? Please use better grammar because I don't know what you are saying.
3. Fetus's are not human. If they are not, then the Constitution doesn't apply to it. That is why they ruled in Roe v. Wafe that abortion that it's abiding in the Constitution. Also if it's legal, it can't be against the law. http://en.wikipedia.org... ; http://en.wikipedia.org...
4. Just because there is stress doesn't mean they don't have the freedom to remove or expell their fetus or embryo. Stress doesn't mean they can't do it.
5. So? Being born is not a good reason for not getting abortions when needed.
6. So? I would rather be aborted than hurt my mom emotionally (rape) or hurt her physically (endangering her life) or hurt her etc.
7. It's not a baby. It's a fetus. Any sources? http://en.wikipedia.org...
8. They would never exist.
9. Exactly. So God approves of each abortion and if God wants a pregnancy, he will not allow an abortion at that itme.
10. No because these things are for humans not fetuses. Also if it has been approved as abiding in the Constitution by The Supreme Court, then it's legal. http://en.wikipedia.org... ; http://en.wikipedia.org...
11. Adoption is good but it doesn't explain why we can't have abortion.
12. I can't find Wade V. Boggs on Google, Bing, AOL, or AVG. Anyways Roe vs. Wade proved abortion is legal and abiding in the Constitution.
13. To do abortions are a women's choice despite health risks.
14. Source?
15. What I wrote in 13.
16. What does that have to do with anything?

I ask my opponent to make more organized and more detailed arguments and explain more insightfully. Thank you.
lannan13

Con

1. To prevent teen prenancy.
2. sory There was a video that didn't come out. Homemade abortions are very deadly just like black market abortions.
3. you mean Wade. Everyone has the right to live and even the unborn.
4. Stress leds to anger, anger leeds to hate, hate leeds to suffering.
5. Just a quote God you need to chill.
6. If a prenacy happens during rape or insence it is a God given gift.
8. And where would we be today?
9. People go against God all the time.
10. fetuses become humans.
11. Adoption is always a Pro-Life good option.
12. http://www.google.com... Take your pick on these, just not the baseball player.
13. But it's our job to tell them the health risks.
14. i'm sorry witch on.
15. what I wrote on 13.
16. That means most of you're defense and offense is inacurate.
Viper-King

Pro

1. Could you explain in more detail? Also the problem is solved by wearing a condom as you said. If you wear a condom, then the problem is solved and also teens shouldn't have sex if they can't take care of their fetus but abortion is still helpful to any others and like I said, the problem is solved by wearing a condom.
2. Exactly. If we don't provide abortion services, they will still do them anyways and make more homemade abortions which are very deadly. They will do more homemade abortions if we don't provide abortion services to them.
3. So all animals have a right to live? Then why do we eat beef, chicken, pork, and lamb? Fetuses are not human, therefore they don't have a right to live. That's very simple.
4. You still give no reason about why it eliminates the reproducing rights of women. We should tell them the risks but they have the ability to choose.
5. Are you sure you want to be quoting someone who has weird beliefs? He has some weird beliefs so that's not exactly "inspirational".
6. So you're saying God's gift is is rape and incest. Then how is God a good God? No. God allows each abortion and this is what God allows.
7. Dropped.
8. According to my beliefs: Heaven. I would be in a much better place filled with God's love.
9. "if there is a pregnacy than God intended it to happen. Nothing in the world can happen without God's approval." Now you're saying that it's okay to go against God? If God allows the fetus to live, God will prevent the abortion. But if God intends for an abortion, God will allow it.
10. Still no sources. Also fetuses become humans but they aren't. You agree with me. Thanks for upholding my case.
11. For people who are against abortion but abortion and adoption are a woman's choice.
12. But that's irrelevant to our topic. It does nothing to support your case.
13. We should but that doesn't mean they can't do abortions.
14. Women have taken suicide and other things such as that because of abortion.
15. What I wrote in 13.
16. No it doesn't. Source? Also what does research have do with my case?
lannan13

Con

1. Have you never herd of Absintence. Condom is a safe sex tool for no prenancy.
2. The Constitution grants everyone the right to live.
3. " "
4. We should tell them the risks. They have the right to know just like when you eat out.
6. Everything that happens on Earth has a reason in God's plan. Destroyin it will send you to Hell.
7. Yes.
8. Yes
9. I never said that your putting words in my mouth.
YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU WANT TO BE A DICK ABOUT THIS THEN THIS DEBATE IS OVER.
Viper-King

Pro

First of all, I would like to apologize for anything I have said against my opponent himself. I believe that he is a great person and I respect his personality and beliefs. If I have offended him in any way, I am sorry for anything that might have hurt him and I apologize sincerely. Please forgive me because though I don't know what I did wrong, I'm sure I offended you. Please let us finish this debate, as I've terribly messed this up.
1. Exactly. So abortion is not needed if you wear a condom. Abortion doesn't have to be done if you wear a condom so there won't be a pregnancy. I feel that there has not been enough explanation to why teen pregnancy is a reason not to do abortions when wearing a condom solves the pregnancy issue. I would just like more explanation about why abortion is bad because of teen pregnancy when the problem is solved by wearing a condom.

2. Yes it does. But fetuses are not any human, they are something. The Constitution only grants humans the right to live. However you still have not refuted my point that if we take away abortion services, people will still do homemade abortions which are much more dangerous and could endanger the mother. That is bad so we would rather provide safe and healthy abortions than (in the future) illegal dangerous ones.

3. Same thing. Humans have the right to live. Fetuses are not humans. They are instead going to develop into a human. Therefore the Constitution is irrelevant to this case.

4. Yes we should tell them the risks but that does not mean that we don't have the freedom to do abortions. Telling the risks does not mean we can't do them.

5. Dropped.

6. Yes. However I refuse to acknowledge that everything is a gift from God just because it has a purpose. Just because everything has a purpose doesn't mean that everything is God's gift.

7. Dropped.

8. Dropped.

9. This is what you said "if there is a pregnacy than God intended it to happen. Nothing in the world can happen without God's approval." You said that nothing would happen without God's approval. If that is true, then abortions must have God's approval.

10. Dropped.

11. Dropped.

12. Dropped.

13. Dropped.

14. Dropped.

15. Dropped.

16. Dropped.

Again, I apologize sincerely and fully for what I have done to my opponent and I hope he has a kind enough heart to forgive me for my wrongs. Again, this is a debate so it will be heated but I fully apologize to Lannan13 and I sincerely hope we can continue these last two rounds. I'm sorry for whatever I've done and I hope my opponent will allow us to continue this debate. :( Thank you.
Viper-King

Pro

Oh well. I hope that you forgive me someday. My argument still stands. VOTE ME!
Posted by wiploc 5 years ago
wiploc
It would be polite to restate the issue being discussed rather than just post a number and expect all of your readers to scroll back up to find out what subject you're on.
Posted by Ron-Paul 5 years ago
Ron-Paul
This is a sad debate. Could rebuttals be more than one sentence? I mean you have 16 points and they all are one line.
Posted by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
If you don't want a baby, don't have sex! Seriously, you decided to get pregnant and now you want abortion? Ridiculous!
Posted by lannan13 5 years ago
lannan13
I'm buisy right now so these are from my other debates http://www.debate.org...
Vote Placed by RandomName 5 years ago
RandomName
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I've always supported abortion and then the spelling, then the rage...
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con dropped most arguments.
Vote Placed by Xerge 5 years ago
Xerge
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con dropped and did not respond to many of Pro's arguments. Con loses conduct also from behavior near the end of the debate.
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Well that ended abruptly...
Vote Placed by DevonNetzley 5 years ago
DevonNetzley
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Pro for not copping an attitude. He made most of his arguments valid against Cons. Last is mercy point.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
Viper-Kinglannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had ad hom near last round. He dropped most arguments as well. He dropped about 50 of pros args then his comeback was "FU". Then he dropped arguments again by responding "....". Pro won.