SugarShibe
byaka2013

Abortion Should Be Illegal

SugarShibe has forfeited round #2.

SugarShibe

Pro

The first round is for my opponent to accept my challenge. I am going to argue in favor of illegality of abortion in cases other than ones in which the health of the mother and/or baby are at risk, or cases in which the mother was raped.

The second round is to present our arguments and explain why we are for & against the illegality of abortion.

The third and fourth rounds will be to refute arguments made in the previous rounds.
byaka2013

Con

I accept the terms.
Posted by SugarShibe 3 months ago
SugarShibe
I am not multi-accounting. That's someone else who copied mine and changed it a bit.
Posted by byaka2013 3 months ago
byaka2013
Multi accounting, likely. I'll just copy paste from one debate of mine onto the other to save space.
Posted by DNehlsen 3 months ago
DNehlsen
Was gonna rip on you for making up words, but did a google search and apparently illegality is a legit word...whoknew