Abortion Violates the constitution

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

1. Created: "to bring into existence"
2. Endowed: "to provide with something freely or naturally"
3. Life:"the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body"

Also definitions from the Merriam-Webster online dictionary ->

The preamble to the constitution states: [1] "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The constitution says that "all men are created equal", not "all men are born equal" this means that at conception all people are guaranteed the right to "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" as a new being is brought into existence,
Even at the earliest stages of development, a fetus has it's own unique DNA [2] so the argument that it is part of the mother, and thus her body to do as she pleases is not an argument that holds any water.

By aborting an unborn fetus we violate the right to Life, (as they are killed) Liberty, (as they are not given the chance to defend themselves) and the pursuit of happiness (as they cannot pursue anything since they are not alive.)

Thus since we alienate the unalienable rights, we violate the constitution.

Okay,it does not violate the constitution.
You mentioned freedom of life. While their is also "freedom of body" which says we own our bodies. Since the fetus is inside the mother,most people consider part of the mother therefore part of her body.
So therefore,she gets to choose what to do with fetus because she owns it,because it is part of her body.
Also,the whole life begins when the sperm-hits-the-ova is pretty dumb because up to 40% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage-does that make the woman guilty of murder and violating the constitution?
If you make abortion illegal,that will not end abortions that will simply make them more unsafe.
They may get an abortion from a untrained person in the back alley or shove a clothes hanger up there to kill the baby therefore harming the mother's body.
I'm Pro-Choice because I believe the mother has a right to the safest produce possible if she desires it.
That also goes with "freedom of body".

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate?

My opponent has not covered my arguments at all, this debate is not about abortion as a whole, but whether or not abortion violates the constitution.

My opponent has not satisfied her BOP, nor has she even argued the resolution at hand.
Thus you must vote PRO

butterflytears forfeited this round.

Extend, Vote Pro!

butterflytears forfeited this round.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
Okay, hold on.
Posted by Brainmaster 5 years ago
and copy the same intro for this one plz
Posted by Brainmaster 5 years ago
Go ahead and challenge me lol. she pretty much dropped the debate. I have an argument formulated
Posted by Brainmaster 5 years ago
Con's argument is frail. I have something better planned.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
Posted by Brainmaster 5 years ago
I was gonna accept. When this one is over, can you challenge me?
Posted by Brainmaster 5 years ago
Change to 5000 characters and I will accept
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: BangBang would have taken this without the forfeit, only weak response from Con.