marquettelddebate
Charlotte.17

Abortion is Immoral

marquettelddebate has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

marquettelddebate

Pro

Round 1 is acceptance
Round 2 is case (no rebutals!)
Round 3 is rebuttal
Round 4 is rebuttal and case defense
Only serious debaters here. No unnecessary language. Uncited sources are not evidence. Good luck and have fun.
Charlotte.17

Con

No, abortion is not immoral. It is not a happy thing, but it should not be prohibited. I feel that women should not be bombarded by the government when making these hard personal decisions. You can't justify for it to be wrong when there are so many factors that can go into why an abortion is needed. I DO NOT SUPPORT THE KILLING OF FETUSES, I SUPPORT WOMEN'S CHOICE WITH THEIR BODY. I feel that at the end of the day, if a woman cannot support her child, she should not give birth to it and have the baby live a terrible life full of torture and neglect. It is better to rid the fetus then than for it to suffer a painful death for years. I also believe that mothers should be more responsible while of having intercourse. Eliminating the right to having an abortion would not only hurt women but victims of rape. You can't blame a child or any female of that matter to an abortion when it was not chosen upon her. I would always consider other options before hand, but at times abortion of a fetus whom can't feel pain is better than slow death and torture of a child that is not cared for.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Just noticed this FF glitched. Shame.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Con's OP did nothing to address the morality of abortion, as the resolution is concerned with, so you could say that her R1 was indeed not an argument.
Posted by marquettelddebate 1 year ago
marquettelddebate
I told you, round 1 is only acceptance. No arguments round 1.