lynn_0097
Samson11

Abortion is a sin and wrong therer others way even if your raped

lynn_0097

Con

I want to do abortion because it means a lot to me. I want to let people know that it is a sin and that better things will come out to having the baby and that there are others options rather than abortion. This is important to me because my mom had an abortion with my younger sisters and I felt like what if this was me. I can relate to this topic as well but you will never know that much.
For example Women who get an abortion between the ages of 16 and 30 have twice the risk of breast cancer than women who never have an abortion but this is common. Women who get one before 18 are more at risk than other women who don"t give abortion. When a woman becomes pregnant, her breasts immediately begin to change in order to nurse a baby, they fill up and swell sometimes even bruise. That change isn't finished until the baby is born. An abortion stops the breasts in mid-change and they don't know what to do with the partly changed cells. They become cancerous. There aren"t many ways to stop the pain. Yes you can rub ointment on them but that only last a couple of hours and you will even get sever blood clots. These findings were made by PRO-abortion doctors. "Consider the Risks of Abortion Side effects may occur with induced abortion, whether surgical or by pill. These include abdominal pain and cramping, nausea vomiting, and diarrhea.
Abortion also carries the risk of significant complications such as bleeding, infection, and damage to organs. Serious complications occur in less than 1 out of 100 early abortions and in about 1 out of every 50 later abortions. Complications may include: Heavy Bleeding - Some bleeding after abortion is normal. However, if the cervix is torn or the uterus is punctured, there is a risk of severe bleeding known as hemorrhaging. When this happens, a blood transfusion may be required. Severe bleeding is also a risk with the use of RU486.
One in 100 women who use RU486 requires surgery to stop the bleeding. Infection - Infection can develop from the insertion of medical instruments into the uterus, or from fetal parts that are mistakenly left inside (known as an incomplete abortion). A pelvic infection may lead to persistent fever over several days and extended hospitalization. It can also cause scarring of the pelvic organs. Incomplete Abortion - Some fetal parts may be mistakenly left inside after the abortion. Bleeding and infection may result. Sepsis - A number of RU486 or mifepristone users have died as a result of sepsis (total body infection). Anesthesia - Complications from general anesthesia used during abortion surgery may result in convulsions, heart attack, and in extreme cases, death. It also increases the risk of other serious complications by two and half times.
Damage to the Cervix - The cervix may be cut, torn, or damaged by abortion instruments. This can cause excessive bleeding that requires surgical repair. Scarring of the Uterine Lining - Suction tubing, curettes, and other abortion instruments may cause permanent scarring of the uterine lining. Perforation of the Uterus - The uterus may be punctured or torn by abortion instruments. The risk of this complication increases with the length of the pregnancy. If this occurs, major surgery may be required, including removal of the uterus (known as a hysterectomy). Damage to Internal Organs - When the uterus is punctured or torn, there is also a risk that damage will occur to nearby organs such as the bowel and bladder. Death - In extreme cases, other physical complications from abortion including excessive bleeding, infection, organ damage from a perforated uterus, and adverse reactions to anesthesia may lead to death. This complication is painful but real in all situations
In fact just because an unborn child isn"t able to make their own decision to be alive doesn"t make them unworthy of life. Think of all the born people you know who are less able than others. Think of the degree of dependency an infant has on his mother. A mother is going to need the child in their life sometime or another. When a woman"s becomes pregnant it is for a reason. Even when she is raped she could give the baby up for adoption. Miscarriages don't cause these same problems because miscarriage is generally caused by too-low hormone levels. Without sufficient hormones, the breasts don't start the change towards breastfeeding in the first place.
A baby is a life and its murder to give an abortion that is not a mother life it"s a baby life"s even though they can"t decide at least have the baby even if you"re scared there is help everywhere. Murder is the "unlawful killing of a human being" with some level of intent. California law includes "a deliberate intention unlawfully to take away the life of a fellow creature. "Stop abortion 6The only thing preventing abortion from being included in the definition of murder is that it"s currently not "unlawful." But basic science proves that an unborn child is a "human being." No mention of "personhood" is necessary for basic murder definitions. Killing a "human being" or a "fellow creature," even, is enough. Government can"t not even make it legal because of the 14th Amendment was designed to protect classes of people like the unborn. After they realize it was murder and a sin.
Abortions reduces the number of adoption out in the world , even though there are lots of kids in foster care they are being adopted because ether not dead they are place in caring homes . For reason the same reason there parents didn"t want them. Their parents couldn"t provide for them and that"s okay. Killing a baby is killing a kid of gods, don"t mess with the bible Abortions is the worst option to many complications, regrets, deaths and questions.
Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 56 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. " That's 155 babies per hour. About 1 every 24 seconds. By the time you finish reading the end of my essay Mr. Watkins 4 or 5 more innocent lives will be lost.
God"s plan for them will be ruined forever. You were once an enchanting child, as all babies are. Today you are an abortionist, a killer of babies. Do you not regret your wicked deeds? Do you not see the innocent blood of our children that stains your hands and cries out to God? Have you no shame as did our first parents when they sinned against God? Why do you not turn to Him today, seek His forgiveness and His strength never again to murder the innocent? Would you not rather bring children into the world than destroy them? Children you could raise with respect for life to take the place of those you robbed from God? Yesterday it was contraception. Today it's abortion and same-sex "marriage." Will it be widespread euthanasia tomorrow? Then what...? Once abortion is universally accepted, what logical arguments will stop euthanasia and other forms of murder and brutality? For all the people who are wanting abortion should be sent life in prison until death, or killed there self
Samson11

Pro

Con says if a woman is raped she can give the baby for adoption. What if this baby doesn't get adopted first thing and lives in foster homes early on? That is not the best place to go for kids to grow up. The mother would go through dramatic emotions. Reliving the rape.... is not a start to motherhood people want or need. Imagine that further more imagine being the child, not good to come from a rapists. Mental stability this kid would likely inherit this from his father and learning you were born not from LOVE but TERROR. Also is parenthood that's planned not better than dropping your life to give birth to a rapist's son. Also you talked about gay marriage while this is not what the debate is about. Have it noted wouldn't a gay couple be more likely to adopt then a straight couple? While I am not gay I have found if anyone can accept you just as you are it's them. I think it is the mothers right. After all until born a baby could be viewed as a parasitic life form. Unless you want to pay for them to have a baby you cannot FORCE a woman to have a baby. It is her choice period. We might not have this problem if condoms didn't break. So instead of trying to control someones life, Why don't you try and make a better condom and give them out for free. That would be more productive then this. Your points may be valid but you cannot judge someone for it. Whats bad about contreceptives too are sperm some how humans? I challenge Con to think about 2 things. Would you support abortion if you or a loved one got raped. Second if someone read your message and killed themselves would you feel sorry for saying that? Do not get hurt feelings... this subject should be handled with care, not bulldoze over other opinions with hatred. I purpose that abortion should be allowed but every woman should receive knowledge of cons. Everyone knows the pros would you not agree to my purposal?
lynn_0097

Con

lynn_0097 forfeited this round.
Samson11

Pro

Samson11 forfeited this round.
lynn_0097

Con

lynn_0097 forfeited this round.
Samson11

Pro

Samson11 forfeited this round.
lynn_0097

Con

lynn_0097 forfeited this round.
Samson11

Pro

Samson11 forfeited this round.
lynn_0097

Con

lynn_0097 forfeited this round.
Samson11

Pro

Samson11 forfeited this round.
Posted by Buddahcall 2 years ago
Buddahcall
To start off with I am a 34 year old father of 5 sons. One of those sons was conceived when I was 16 whom I have been paying child support for and have been a regular part of his life for the majority of his life these last 17+ years. The other four have all been with my wife. I realize I am not the norm in today's society, so let me give you my thoughts. First, I am not a religious man, so I will not be using the bible as evidence. My thoughts on the subject are to do with fairness. We often hear woman spout off about nobody has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body, it is her choice, and then if you debate it further to the point of child support, the same women in general will say that it takes two to make that baby. If a woman in today's society is given an out and has the power to choose whether or not to be a part of that child's life or not, should a man also not be given a choice to opt out of that child's life? I love children, and I love women as well, but honestly I believe fair is fair. If a women is given an out, a man should be given an out as well.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
No........,. First, God has nothing to do with any miscarriages. He said, "I set before you life and death, blessing and the curse, therefore YOU CHOOSE life that you and your seed may live".God has to be invited in to be involved in anything.

Abortion is sin. Taking innocent life for any reason is sin.My daughter told me if she was ever raped, she would never kill the baby.If anything she would kill the rapist. Now isn't that a testamony of the corrupt society we live in.If she killed the baby, she would be applauded by the liberal. But if she killed the rapist they would put her in jail.

Sin is anything that causes the blessing to become dormant.And the curse to be activated in your life.Those people who tell God to get lost are the first ones who blame him when things go wrong.
Posted by NoMagic 2 years ago
NoMagic
If abortion is a sin, and 10-20% of pregnancies end with a miscarriage, a natural abortion, and a god is the designer of all things, then god is a sinner for designing human beings to abort 10-20% of pregnancies without assistance.
Posted by Samson11 2 years ago
Samson11
my grammer was atrocious sorry about that guys
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
I wont debate, because I cant do it right now. But disagree, abortion should be legal because the unborn-baby isnt a person.
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
Agreed Scrintech. If they had a non-religious reason I might take them more seriously. But overall it's still the woman's choice, no one has a right to tell her what to do with her body.
Posted by ScrinTech 2 years ago
ScrinTech
Any debate centered around biblical context irritates the he11 out of me
Posted by Pfalcon1318 2 years ago
Pfalcon1318
Ok, you are supposed to be PRO on this one, not CON.
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
Plus, you are dumb enough to not be able to spell there are
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
I do not want to debate this topic. Abortion is the carriers choice