Cjnair24
letsthink2016

Abortion is abortion morally acceptable?

Cjnair24

Cjnair24

Con

Hi my name is Cory, and I'll be on the side of against abortion. Is abortion morally acceptable? Me personally, I don't think it is I think we should spend more time protecting the unborn, despite wether or not that it's a choice. I do respect the women's right to choose, but I also believe that within the womb of the women life is being formed they shouldn't have to suffer for the mother's mistakes in regards to rape or being threatened by the person who is being threaten. Approximately, over 55,000 unborn children have been aborted. That right there strikes me that this country has lost the respect of lives. Those children who have been born because of rape are children to and those lives matter as well.
letsthink2016

Pro

Abortion is wrong because of the universal obligation not to kill innocent people. Moreover, as sex is voluntary (barring rape), parents also have the obligation to take care of their children. The needs of parents and child may conflict, but children have a right to this care.

As i have the right to live and enjoy my life a newborn baby have the same rights as you. So once its gets to that situation that now i'm pregnant and i don't want that baby now your killing a baby not just cancelling a baby like rejecting a call on your phone. By aborting anything means that you cancel you no longer you going do to it but now its the same thing for a baby but the only difference that your killing A HUMAN BEING! please for all the people who thinks that abortion is right please go to a mental hospital. thank you i would love to argue back and maybe you will agree.
Cjnair24

Con

I guess that overall you agree with me that abortion is morally wrong, now on the trimester issue of abortion. Life starts as conception during the first trimester there already developing appendages and so on. And during the 3rd trimester, they're are already fully formed. So as I said before, we need to look and understand we're life starts during birth. The baby in the womb deserves the right to live. They shouldn't suffer from the mother's mistakes and not all mothers are the victim of rape. All I'm trying to do is defend life because GOD gave us life and we should respect life.
letsthink2016

Pro

letsthink2016 forfeited this round.
Cjnair24

Con

I'll be talking about the landmark court decision Row v. Wade. And I'll be discussing on the number of babies who have been aborted.

The National Right to Life Committee reported on their 2/2014 fact sheet (http://www.nrlc.org... ) that the total of US abortions since 1973 (RVW) through 2013 was 56,405,766 based on state government health organization data & the Guttmacher Institute data including factoring.
letsthink2016

Pro

letsthink2016 forfeited this round.
Posted by Cjnair24 1 year ago
Cjnair24
No I'm not saying that. Babies don't have a voice to defend themselves, it's our job to do that for them and in my argument, I said it's not always the mothers fault or vise versa. We need to stand up and take care of our babies if we're goi g to have them, then we should defend them.
Posted by letsthink2016 1 year ago
letsthink2016

Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
@MagicAintReal this guys is 24 and can barely spell. I don't think going in depth on his reasoning would be his strong suit.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
@CJnair24
What did you mean by the baby "shouldn't have to suffer for the mother's mistakes in regards to rape"?
Are you saying rape is the mother's fault?
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
Cjnair24letsthink2016Tied
Vote Placed by tlockr 1 year ago
tlockr
Cjnair24letsthink2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I guess Pro made an error and thought he/she was taking a different stance than Con. Hence the forfeiting of rounds 2 and 3. Conduct to Con for not forfeiting.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Cjnair24letsthink2016Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.