Georgiaheartandsoul
Hawkeye117

Abortion is murder

Georgiaheartandsoul

Pro

This argument pretty much explains itself. First round is acceptance. Also, if this debate offends you, I'm sorry.
Hawkeye117

Con

I accept the debate and look forward to arguing you so good luck.
Georgiaheartandsoul

Pro

Murder-the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Abortion-the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

Termination-the action of bringing something or coming to an end.

How is abortion any different than murder? When you "terminate" the unborn baby, you are ending a life.
Even though the baby has not yet entered the world, it is still a life.
Some people may argue that the unborn child isn't alive.

Alive-(of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead.

Life- the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

An unborn baby is definitely NOT inorganic matter; it has capacity for growth, it is continually changing, and if it is not murdered, it will have capacity for functional activity and someday, reproduction.

A baby starts out as a single cell called a zygote. This cell will multiply and multiply until you have a baby. A cell is defined as the smallest unit of LIFE. This proves that the baby is in fact, alive.

Abortion kills the baby (which is a human being). Since one human killing another is murder, this qualifies as murder
Hawkeye117

Con

Hawkeye117 forfeited this round.
Georgiaheartandsoul

Pro

Georgiaheartandsoul forfeited this round.
Hawkeye117

Con

Hawkeye117 forfeited this round.
Posted by Georgiaheartandsoul 2 years ago
Georgiaheartandsoul
It's ok
Posted by Hawkeye117 2 years ago
Hawkeye117
Hey sorry I forfit this debate pro wins all points my grandma is actively dying and I'm focusing on that so I can't make a debate I'm sorry pro if you would like I'll debate you on this topic at another time sorry again.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
If having a fully formed conscience is so noteworthy, then why do people do such despicable acts,like kill their unborn child?Or kill anyone. Or steal, or lie. When does a person have a fully formed conscience?At, 1 week. Or 1 year. When does this being enjoy the protection of the constitution?
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
The main question anyone has to ask is what differentiates a human being from an unborn child? A collection of cells without a conscience is a lot different than a human being with a fully formed conscience.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Of course it is murder. All Roe v Wade did was give mothers a pass on the punishment in this life.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
And all abortion, or just certain ones?
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
how do you define "murder" and "abortion"