LifeMeansGodIsGood
Burncastle

Abortion is slaughter of the innocent and child murder

Burncastle

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

why do people who are perveted think abortion is ok?
Burncastle

Con

I will treat this round as an acceptance round. I am obviously opposed to the motion and I await your arguments. I would like it if you could avoid preaching; let's try to focus on the arguments.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

If you were aborted, you would have been slaughtered in your innocence, murdered, and not be here to argue with me. If Hitler were in power, He would force you to serve him or he would abort you no matter how old you are. Either way, if you were aborted before birth or after birth, it's murder .
Burncastle

Con

Abortion is granted in many countries as a recognition that women should have the right to bodily autonomy. In other words, women (and men) should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, without limits and free of scrutiny AS LONG as it does not affect other people's right and freedom. Since forbidding abortion forces a women to remain pregnant, I believe that it is an infringement on her right to bodily autonomy; it puts the government in control of her body (like slavery).
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

so all this makes it ok for you to make a baby and then kill it before it can scream, right? Uh huh, sure. Perverts always think it's ok to kill the baby before it's born so nobody has to look at the results of what the pervert did, and nobody has to take care of the pervert's baby, escecially the pervert........that's the main thing. Just murder the innocent baby before it can grow up and argue that abortion would have murdered it when it could not have been more innocen
Burncastle

Con

Abortion is not "child murder"; the primary focus of a murder is to end the life of the subject, while the primary focus of an abortion is the termination of the pregnancy, which unfortunately leads to the death of the foetus.

Being pro-choice has nothing to do with being a "pervert", that is an ad hominem. Just to be clear, no one is in " favour of abortion", pro-choice are in favour of "the right to abortion".

I do not see how the whole " Hitler in power" argument is even close to relevant.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

aborting is slaughter of the innocent and murder.....you have to make a lot of denials to excuse abortion. You have to deny that the unborn baby is a baby. You have to deny it of it's life. You have to deny that the mother is carrying a baby. You have to deny that the mother is a mother.

You cannot deny that you could not have been anybody other than you from the moment you were conceived, and if you were aborted, you would not be here.
Burncastle

Con

I do not deny that the mother is carrying a human being, but I deny that it (the foetus) is a PERSON in the sense that it is yet unable to think and is not yet conscious. A foetus is alive in the same sense that a cancer is alive (I'm not pushing the comparison further), the difference between them is that a foetus has the potential to BECOME a person.

I'm not "excusing" abortion, I'm simply defending women's right to choose. I agree that I wouldn't be here if my mother had an abortion... So?
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

No matter how you try to deny it or justify it, abortion is murder and slaughter of innocents. How cold can you be to fool yourself into believing that terminating a pregnancy is not killing a baby? To the young female considering abortion...be a mother, not a murderer. To the man that planted the seed and then put the life if the baby in jeopardy by entertaining thoughs of killing it........shame on you, boy; shame on you.
Burncastle

Con

Since my opponent is keen on using appeals to emotion and consequences, I would like him to consider this: is it really the best idea to bring a child in a world where his parents did not want to have him and may not even be willing to love him? How about being born in a family that doesn't have enough money to provide him with enough clothing or even food? Many people who resort to abortion would rather not, but sometimes it is the only viable option.

And I'm not ashamed of being pro-choice.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Sagey, you are spammng with links and harrassing, please leave me alone.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
John, you can leave me alone too
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Sagey, I want you to leave me alone.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
isn't it funny how a Confucian follower can know more about the Bible than an extremely dumb Christian.
Very Funny That!?!

Maybe because it was my studying the Bible (Theology Class) with an Intelligent, Open Mind that turned me away from the Bible in the first place.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
According to The Bible, abortion is not Murder: A baby is not a human until first breath: Genesis 2:7
The only case of abortion in the Bible (Exodus 21:22-25) the man only paid a fine to the husband (who may not even be the father of the child) and had to do nothing for the poor woman he injured.
Such is how stupidly Misogynistic the Bible is!

http://www.askelm.com...

:-D~
LifeMeansGodIsGood
I can't even stand to read my opponents cold-hearted excuses......I might puke.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
how many babies have you made and then told the mother it's good to murder it before you have to pay child support?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
well I guess after all that, it's ok to kill the baby before it can scream, slaughter the innocent baby, murder it before it's born..........yeah, right. Why do perverts always think ti's ok to kill the baby?
Posted by Burncastle 2 years ago
Burncastle
Man, I just realized that 500 characters is extremely short...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
I feel bad for anybody who is fooling themselves to think abortion is anything other than killing a baby.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
LifeMeansGodIsGoodBurncastleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro insisted on ad-hominem attacks and Irrational nonsense, rather than constructing a reasonable debate, where Con was far more reasonable and in control. BTW In the Bible the only case of abortion was the man punching the woman in the stomach where he was not charged with murder, just had to pay the husband a fine, but had to do nothing for the poor woman he injured Exodus 21:22-25. The bible also states that it is not a human until it's first breath Genesis 2:7. Thus the Bible does not consider a Fetus a human.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
LifeMeansGodIsGoodBurncastleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro argued using only bare assertions and appeals to emotion. Both are logical fallacies. He needs to support his arguments with premises.
Vote Placed by Cold-Mind 2 years ago
Cold-Mind
LifeMeansGodIsGoodBurncastleTied
Reasons for voting decision: Appeal to emotion is not an argument.