Abortion is wrong.

I will start of this debate right away. I believe it's wrong by the following reason: that the act stands equal to murder.

Even though the fetus hasn't fully grown yet it still is a life form in the making and it counts as murder.

The decision has been made to start this process and by that the initial thought of the end is not to be disturbed by second thoughts. For the justification of the act and relinquishing the responsibility.

The cases were this is mostly presented is what if scenarios.

What if she got raped and pregnant?

What if her situation changed after being pregnant and can no longer provide for her unborn child?

In those cases it is very unfortunate and a difficult situation, but that doesn't mean it is right to kill your child. Based solely on the fact that murdering your child is wrong because of the form it will take later on. May it be a living being at that point or not, it will be.

This debate stands on the balance of is it a living human being or not? I believe it both cases it doesn't matter. Still the promise of life or it is already a life form, either way murder.

The matter keeps coming up because I think that for reasons of lack in responsibility. You can have sex and if you are pregnant well you can get rid of it. It keeps the idea that there are no consequences to sex and should be mostly for pleasure. Sex is for creating off springs. Any other use is because of human emotion that wants to use it for other purposes (pleasure). Within that is tries to find reasons to justify it.

Girls should use a condom and they wont have to deal with abortion

I will do you one better. People shouldn't be having sex for the sake of pleasure only. Of course that isn't the topic of this debate. I take it that you are not really the pro type on abortion or perhaps the interest in debating this has faded.

Women and girls dont have to kill the child just give them up on adoption

You do know that I am against abortion in this debate and in general and that you are for abortion in this debate.

bobbiemcintyre forfeited this round.

Well there goes this debate.

bobbiemcintyre forfeited this round.

bobbiemcintyre forfeited this round.
Posted by wolfman4711 3 years ago
NICE debate man!
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
LOL this is quite the "WTF" debate. xD
Vote Placed by phantom 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit