jscmedley
NDECD1441

Abortion, no matter what stage or reason, ought to be illegal.

NDECD1441 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

jscmedley

Pro

I just want this to be a short, quick debate. I just want to hit the high points of why or why not abortion should be outlawed.

Therefore, I affirm simply for the fact that once an egg is fertilized by a sperm, a zygote is created, and a zygote is considered a living organism. No matter how small, that microscopic zygote is still a human with rights! By killing this zygote, you are killing a human, which is flat out murder. Even if a girl becomes pregnant by rape, the baby deserves to live!
Posted by NDECD1441 1 year ago
NDECD1441
Wha... that was too short of a round!