DeezNutz11
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Abortion should be abolished.

DeezNutz11 has forfeited round #4.

DeezNutz11

Pro

Abortion according to the encyclopedic definition is the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus resulting in the termination of pregnancy. I think abortion should be illegal and must be stopped.

My first point why abortion should stop is because it is an act of murder. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person without a reason of self defense. The correct time for abortion is when the fetus is 10 - 12 weeks old. According to Dr Smith the fetus starts developing and the heart starts to beat which means when abortion is taken place the fetus is alive. So no excuse can be made about killing an under developed fetus. Mother Theresa once said "The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion, because if a mother can kill her own child what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me?"
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

Are you a woman? If not then stay out of women affairs as woman says out of mans affairs. GOT IT.

Now please consider the understandings of past, present and future tense before answering Mkay and at least tell us all if you are a man of men or a woman of women. If you can not do that then pea off and stay out of an adults world until you at least know how to be as one. If you don't have your sh#it together by the age of 35 then you most likely ain't without a lot of village idiots to show you the way to become a well balanced individual.
DeezNutz11

Pro

I am a woman. I am saying that abortion should stop. Firstly, what on earth does gender has to do with this debate? Secondly how is it what you are saying going against abortion? . Please use some evidence to show how you are against abortion or AT LEAST SOMETHING THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

Gender Prefer not to say is now a female. Well why hide as I don't. look I can impregnate myself should I abort a child that I impregnate with my own sperm?
Maybe the child would be alright but hey it just might not?

What would you do if you had fully functional testicles a penis a vagina ovaries and a womb and an anus and you impregnated your self every menstrual cycle. How about I take the pill no different then an abortion is it? how about I get my ovaries removed 1000's of abortions all at once? or how about my testicles removed with millions of abortions all at once?

How about I run for my life in with a child under each arm and stand at the sea side waiting for the lava to swallow us all and drop the children to save myself?

Come on b#tch your the woman of women, you have all the right to be the judge jury and executioner. Play with events that you have no account or experience with all you like but empathy is what and sympathy is what and humility is what. I bet your a man hating lesbian.
DeezNutz11

Pro

Woah Woah! Why are you getting worked up for no reason ? I am not fighting. Calm down.
I think you misunderstood the concept abortion. Abortion, at it's simplest term, is done when a mother does NOT want to have a child.

My opponent said "Well why hide as I don't. look I can impregnate myself should I abort a child that I impregnate with my own sperm?" Exactly! Why would you abort a child that you impregnate with your own sperm? If you want to impregnate your self means you WANT to have a child. WHY WOULD SOMEONE IMPREGNATE THEMSELVES AND THEN DO ABORTION?Therefore abortion should not be done. Contradiction?

Why don't you use protection?

Why don't you educate yourself about the consequences after having sex?
OR

How about your mother run for her life and stand at the sea side waiting for the lava to swallow you all and drop you to save herself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second reason why abortion should be abolished is because it damages women both physically and mentally.
Some physical damages include Abdominal pain and cramp, nausea, vomiting, bleeding etc.
Ever heard of Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS)? Well that is one of the mental damages most women suffer after abortion. Common symptoms of PAS include guilt, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders and even drug or alcohol abuse.

Thanks to my opponent for continuing this debate. I must say i am having fun.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Con

It seems to me my dear that you are very naive as ignorance blinds you within your own arrogance. For we exists where we live with a roof over our heads as your PC would not run without electricity and would also be stolen or rained upon.

Lets just move to exists in a nation where life is a 3rd world existence is cheap does your abortion rule still apply here? You have no idea about much at all it seems your world must end at your own front and backyard. You make me sick in the head to consider that people like you stand on the streets with your idioms written on placards pushing with out any sympathy, empathy or any humility from within. Because it is the likes of you that stigmatize women not to feel like woman to begin with.

You are a cruel, cold, callus, judgmental, heartless, inhumane individual that would be a total screw up with the honor of giving your own children sound advice. You may even consider me to condone murderers but you have no right to condemn women that have chosen for what ever reason to abort an unwanted child. It seems to me that only an atheist would or could even consider any reason for an abortion should be abolished and in your books all refers to the unwanted child.

Never ever could it be an down syndromes autistic child that lays in a cot screaming for it's #ss to be changed or food or attention or in total frustration within a realization of the predicament that it exists in and I suppose you don't believe in youthinasia as well.

Even though it happens in hospitals everyday with morphine so that numb nuts like you think that they die from natural causes. In the end in hospitals death bed you get a button that gives you more and more morphine for the pain and the pain is that unbearable that you just keep on pushing that morphine button and die from an overdose. But hey push that on your placard on the street and don't forget that it all falls back on you. Judge and you will be judged.
Posted by DeezNutz11 1 month ago
DeezNutz11
Inane-

I would like to debate this topic with you. However not for now, exams are in my way!
Posted by InaneScreeching 1 month ago
InaneScreeching
Deez, like I said, if you want to debate this topic with me, let me know
Posted by mosc 1 month ago
mosc
thanks :)
Posted by DeezNutz11 1 month ago
DeezNutz11
Good one Mosc!
Posted by mosc 1 month ago
mosc
Neither sperm or overies - a healthy woman has her period every month - have a full chromosone count; in fact they have half of the full chromosone count. Now in your case its known that a XXY, one extra chromosone produces retardation.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 1 month ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Get out of a woman's world mosc and any other men that fall short of the man of men and try being a just man.

Did the Jesus Christ need a man to be created?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
"don't think that it takes two to make a baby as sperm banks are aplenty."
At least 3 for this to happen doesn't it?
The donation the insertar and the inserted.

So what did the naturally procreated child say to the test tube child? Your Dads a wanker and what did the test tube child say back? well as least I didn't have to join the rat race from the get go.

So what is inhumane and humane a loveless life is as inhumane as it gets and to be humane just takes an e for empathy.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Then don't jack off or have a wet dream as the millions of your fellow sperms that you left behind as you are the one that reached the ova first same isn't it that we are all murderers and don't kill the plants to eat or the animals and don't even breath as the spent oxygen that the lack of to the brain will kill the most of us anyway.
While you clean the dead insects from your windscreen and your car grill don't forget where you tread as you may just kill another ant that didn't ask for you to step upon it. When did you start caring about being a murderer. The truth now won't you?
What I know to be the truth.
Posted by mosc 1 month ago
mosc
what I know to be the truth.... Bunk. Murder has no justification.
Posted by mosc 1 month ago
mosc

Brain dead, that sperm from the sperm bank just did not miraculously occur.

""Abomination of who is right""

Ewww an immoral person who lacks the morality to acknowledge that murder of people - that's an abomination.