Abortion should be allowed with rape victims and the poor.

Let me visit the definition of 'Rape'

1. The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him, esp. by the threat or use of violence.

Rules :
No trolling
No swearing
No inappropriate content

First round acceptance.

I accept! But I refuse to argue immediately.

Please tell me WHY you think abortion should be allowed with rape victims and the poor, since you are the instigator.

"the poor" (to what degree and conditioning?)
"rape victims" (is there a distinction from victims and targets?)
"abortion" (under what conditionings and application of terms?)
"allowed" (under what terms/authority?)

I am bad at debating, so I need you to be very aggressive throughout this.

If you neglect the above, I don't know what I'm going to do but I will do something.

CarlaJMena forfeited this round.

CarlaJMena forfeited this round.

I choose not to argue until they make their case, so far they have only defined rape.

CarlaJMena has refused to answer my incredibly vague questions and is not being aggressive.

yuiru forfeits this round.

CarlaJMena forfeited this round.

As i apologize to my opponent for forfeiting many rounds. I have a very busy schedule. Next time i will make sure i am honest about debating about a specific time.

I want to abortion to be allowed with rape victims because, I am certain they would not want to raise a child who's father has forced them to have sexual intercourse. I also think abortion should be allowed with the poor. Since they do not have enough funds to raise their child properly. While there are many things that can influence the mental health of an individual, either through genetics, events or social life, the environment in which people live in can have one of the greatest, lasting effects on a person for the rest of their life. Adults and children alike are affected by the living conditions in which they are living, though possibly in different ways. Adults are often affected by the stress of their financial situation and not being able to provide for their families, why the children are sometimes affected by their poor living conditions in how they develop mentally.

Poor living conditions affect everyone living in them, old and young. Children, however, are going to be affected in a different way than the parents are, though the way the parents handle the situation can have a large affect on how the children will react and learn from it. Children are impressionable until they reach a certain age and become the adults in society who have their values and ideals sorted out for themselves. Of course, what children learn comes from where they grew up. They learn how to act and behave from their parents, from the older kids in the area in which they grow up and from how other adults behave and view their neighborhood. When children grow up in a house that is falling apart in a relatively poor part of town, they will often develop different mentally than the children who grow up in a decent house in a good part of town. Crime in the poorer neighborhoods and the harsh life that the children grow up in, as well as with the possible constant conflicts in the house from the stress of the adults' situation, will directly impact on how the child develops mentally. Children who grow up on poor living conditions will often have difficulty with depression later on in life. They will sometimes have difficulty in developing a decent social life and can have a distorted view of how they should live their lives. Depression, however, is the typical result of growing up in a house where the parents fought, where the neighborhood was affected by high crime rates and where the schools may have had an overall atmosphere that was more negative than positive. The child would not even have an education growing up!

Oh, now you want to argue? I guess after all those forfeits, I'm supposed to just argue you and say. "yer arguments is blah blah blah!!!"

You left me, like a DUST PUPPY IN THE WIND!
And you expect me to debate you? >:(
What kind of mad savagery is this?

Babe, I'm over you. And you know what, for once I'm actually HAPPY in a debationship with someone who truly cares.

Talk to the hand if yah don't understand.

Posted by CarlaJMena 4 years ago
Scotty dont you understand anything about being poor? They cant get their 'lazy butts' and take care of their children because for crying out loud they dont HAVE the money. You cant expect them to raise them in the streets. And they do not have the time to take care of them. When they have gotten their 'lazy butts' up and working, whos gonna take care of the child? Oh right NO ONE because they cant afford a babysitter...
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
Why are you ignoring me? :( I love you!
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
Hurry up baby, 9 hours before I abort you!
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
I'm so agitated I feel like my belly will pop.
Posted by ScottyDouglas 4 years ago
Abortions should never be allowed period! One who are poor, should get their lazy butts up and take care of thier children. That sounds like their like of moral and character. Why should we lessen our dignity for them? As for rape victims, that is tragic no doubt about that. But the baby did not ask to be concieved and therefore should have rights. The mother though by tragic means would LOVE that baby, if it was born. But laziness and selfisness are the dishes of the day.
Posted by CarlaJMena 4 years ago
Changed time
Posted by tulle 4 years ago
If you're arguing that it should only be allowed for rape victims and the poor, I will take this.
Posted by Mrparkers 4 years ago
You set the time to argue as 30 minutes..... Meaning this debate is going to end up being a lot of forfeited rounds. I would have taken it if you set a more reasonable timeframe.
Posted by CiRrK 4 years ago
I feel like I'd be noob sniping if I took this...
Posted by CarlaJMena 4 years ago
By poor, i meant people who just cant afford to take care of the baby.
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This is tough, and I may have to revisit it. Con didn't really debate, but granted that was because Pro only began in the last round. 2 points to Con for two forfeits.