AIRhino
FanboyMctroll

Abortion should be illegal in all cases.

AIRhino
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

AIRhino

Pro

Don't accept this debate unless you feel that all abortions are okay, Regardless of circumstance. Don't use the vast minority of cases to make them all okay either. If you think they're all okay, Tell me that instead of asking about a girl who is raped. A life is a life. I appreciate any arguments that come my way. Con may start. :D
FanboyMctroll

Con

Abortion is not murder, It's not illegal and it should never be illegal. The fetus is not considered a human being until birth by law. And that is how things should be. Until birth or late in the pregnancy the fetus is not even developed into a human, More like a tadpole. We already do not allow abortions after 26 weeks of pregnancy, That is when the fetus starts developing human features. Before that it's just cells dividing.

Besides how can you even argue for or against abortion when you are not a woman? That's like a woman saying, Every guy should be circumcised at birth.

A woman should have say and rights to her own body, No government should be making any laws against abortion or what a woman can and can't do. There are a million reasons a woman might not want to have a child after getting pregnant. That is her choice. There is teen pregnancies that could ruin her future with school and career, Maybe she just doesn't want a child at this time, Why bring a child into the world and than resent it, We have plenty of children like that, That end up turning into serial killers. It's a woman's choice whether she wants the child or not, Now after birth you can't get rid of a child, That's murder, But before birth early in the pregnancy a woman deserves all the choices she wants, It's her body, Her life and her future, And religious zealots like you who have been brainwashed into believing that a sperm and egg is a person are just the same people who believe in some crazy being called God, Who is no different than Santa Clause. You think you can impose your beliefs on a woman?

Sorry bud, But the law allows for abortions, So you can vent and say IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, But it's not and only you and all the loonies who go and shoot up an abortion clinic because they believe God told them to do it, Should be locked up in a rubber room for the mentally ill.

Abortion is legal and every woman has a right to it. You as a man, I should say child have no rights to a woman's body

mic drop
AIRhino

Pro

"Abortion is not murder, It's not illegal and it should never be illegal. The fetus is not considered a human being until birth by law. And that is how things should be. Until birth or late in the pregnancy the fetus is not even developed into a human, More like a tadpole. We already do not allow abortions after 26 weeks of pregnancy, That is when the fetus starts developing human features. Before that it's just cells dividing. "

The fetus starts developing human features long before 26 weeks of pregnancy. At 6 weeks, The nose, Mouth, And ears are beginning to take shape. So I ask you, What exactly determines whether something is alive? Me personally, Alive on Earth means the same as alive on Mars. If we were to find a single celled organism on Mars, We wouldn't say, "well it isn't technically alive. . . ".

"Besides how can you even argue for or against abortion when you are not a woman? That's like a woman saying, Every guy should be circumcised at birth. "

That's not true at all. By the way, The determining factor wouldn't be being a female, It'd be being pregnant. That doesn't make sense.

"A woman should have say and rights to her own body, No government should be making any laws against abortion or what a woman can and can't do. There are a million reasons a woman might not want to have a child after getting pregnant. That is her choice. There is teen pregnancies that could ruin her future with school and career, Maybe she just doesn't want a child at this time, Why bring a child into the world and than resent it, We have plenty of children like that, That end up turning into serial killers. It's a woman's choice whether she wants the child or not, Now after birth you can't get rid of a child, That's murder, But before birth early in the pregnancy a woman deserves all the choices she wants, It's her body, Her life and her future, And religious zealots like you who have been brainwashed into believing that a sperm and egg is a person are just the same people who believe in some crazy being called God, Who is no different than Santa Clause. You think you can impose your beliefs on a woman? "

Yes, But a woman should not have a say in someone else's life should they?
I think they should, Because the government's job is to protect life.
I feel like a baby's right to live trumps that woman's convenience.
"Now after birth you can't get rid of a child, That's murder. . . "
Yes you can, It's called adoption.
"a woman deserves all the choices she wants. . . "
Other than when you're pregnant, I don't care what you do with your body. I do care when another life is involved.
I don't know why you brought religion into this argument? I'm purely using scientific facts, I haven't said anything about my religion. I don't like citing the Bible because that's an argument from authority. They might not believe in the authority to which I'm citing, So I don't like using Bible verses in my arguments, Unless it's a religion debate.

"Sorry bud, But the law allows for abortions, So you can vent and say IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, But it's not and only you and all the loonies who go and shoot up an abortion clinic because they believe God told them to do it, Should be locked up in a rubber room for the mentally ill. "

I will never shoot anything up. I'm not a terrorist. And God didn't tell me to kill anybody. You're drawing an awful lot of conclusions.

"Abortion is legal and every woman has a right to it. You as a man, I should say child have no rights to a woman's body"

Sure I don't, But the government should. The government's job is to protect life, Not help end it.

Answer this question in your next argument, What constitutes a baby being alive? At what point during pregnancy does that baby become alive?
FanboyMctroll

Con

Look we both know you are religious and that is your whole point of this debate. Your religious beliefs is what make you make these statements about abortion. Everyone else knows that life starts after birth, Not before. By law that is what constitutes life.

You are taking this from the religious angle not from the scientific/law angle.

By the way the government is there to impose and govern society based on the majority rule of the people. Most people agree that life starts at birth and therefore have elected government officials to impose that as law and govern that. You don't agree with it and so you created this debate. Unfortunately you are the few that still believe a woman has no choice. That she has to have a child because she accidentally got pregnant. And what about in case of a rape. Is she supposed to have the bastard/serial killer child?

For one second put yourself in a woman's shoes, You get raped by some stranger, And now you are supposed to have his child? What if you are 17 and get pregnant before heading out to college. Are you supposed to stop your education to have a kid? To jeopardise your future in school and career because of one night of unprotected sex, Or accidental pregnancy?

Who the hell are you to tell a woman what she can and can not do with her body. I have a better solution "Why don't you fvck off and mind your own body" Abortion is a woman's choice not yours. So go back to your bible studies and preaching of imaginary beings.

Abortion is an option for a woman, It has nothing to do with you

mic drop
AIRhino

Pro

"Look we both know you are religious and that is your whole point of this debate. Your religious beliefs is what make you make these statements about abortion. Everyone else knows that life starts after birth, Not before. By law that is what constitutes life. "

1. I never said anything about my religion, Argue with my facts.
2. By law, Apparently that is not what constitutes life, Because abortion isn't legal until birth.

"You are taking this from the religious angle not from the scientific/law angle. "
I've literally only stated fact.

"By the way the government is there to impose and govern society based on the majority rule of the people. Most people agree that life starts at birth and therefore have elected government officials to impose that as law and govern that. You don't agree with it and so you created this debate. Unfortunately you are the few that still believe a woman has no choice. That she has to have a child because she accidentally got pregnant. And what about in case of a rape. Is she supposed to have the bastard/serial killer child? "

I'm not saying you have to parent the child, Just that you can't kill it. Yes the woman does have a choice, Just not to end another human life. She has to give birth to her child, Not mother it. Give it up for adoption. We'll talk about the rape cases when you agree that all other abortion is bad. You're not going to guilt me into believing a broad based abortion platform because the vast minority of cases aren't the woman's fault. Rape is bad, You shouldn't kill babies. End of story.

"For one second put yourself in a woman's shoes, You get raped by some stranger, And now you are supposed to have his child? What if you are 17 and get pregnant before heading out to college. Are you supposed to stop your education to have a kid? To jeopardise your future in school and career because of one night of unprotected sex, Or accidental pregnancy? "

I can't do that, Because it'd be very easy for me to give it up for adoption if I thought it might get in the way of my career. No you aren't, You're supposed to do whatever you want with it, Except for kill it.

"Who the hell are you to tell a woman what she can and can not do with her body. I have a better solution "Why don't you fvck off and mind your own body" Abortion is a woman's choice not yours. So go back to your bible studies and preaching of imaginary beings. " Abortion is death chosen for someone else. Murder. And again, I never said anything about my religion. Im not forcing any beliefs on you, I'm simply stating what I believe as a person, Not as a God-worshipper.

"Abortion is an option for a woman, It has nothing to do with you"

If you want to go down to the local CVS and buy a pack of condoms for 12 bucks, Go for it. I don't care. I do care when you start killing babies, This is a problem for me. I hope you see that my argument is the only logical one.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Ok I see your points, So now I will rebut them with the one and only reason we are having this debate.

Abortion is not murder, Because here is the definition of murder

"The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. "

Now lets get the definition of a human being

"A man, Woman, Or child of the species Homo sapiens, Distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, Power of articulate speech, And upright stance"

Ok so a fetus has no mental development, No upright stance and is not considered a human being because it's not fully developed or a human yet, It's a bunch of cells reproducing. A birth of a baby is the beginning of life. The courts already have decided this. So there is no argument about it. What you believe is irrelevant. Your opinion doesn't matter. Hell you can believe cows are sacred like Hindus but they are just human consumption bovines.

You can believe whatever you want about abortion in your made up twisted mind. But the bottom line is society has set the parameters for abortion and you are wrong. And you can suggest your point of view, But majority of people disagree with you and I do too.

You can speculate and make up your own "Should be arguments" but bottom line is abortion is legal and always will be except to the very few religious zealots. I know you don't want to include religion in this debate, But that is exactly what it comes down too. There is a correlation between abortion protesters and religion. Just like there is a correlation between the death penalty and religion.

My next debate will be "All religions should be abolished" anyone religious should be locked up in a mental rubber room ward.
AIRhino

Pro

"Abortion is not murder, Because here is the definition of murder. "The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. ""

Okay, I guess abortion isn't technically murder until after it is illegal, But it's still killing with the intent of killing.

"Now lets get the definition of a human being, "A man, Woman, Or child of the species Homo Sapiens, Distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, Power of articulate speech, And upright stance. ""

It doesn't matter anything else other than they're a member of the species Homo Sapiens and they have the same biology as us. What about someone with paralyzed legs at birth, Or a genetic disorder that causes them to not be able to speak properly, Are they any less human?

"Ok so a fetus has no mental development, No upright stance and is not considered a human being because it's not fully developed or a human yet, It's a bunch of cells reproducing. A birth of a baby is the beginning of life. The courts already have decided this. So there is no argument about it. What you believe is irrelevant. Your opinion doesn't matter. Hell you can believe cows are sacred like Hindus but they are just human consumption bovines. "

Their mental development begins at the 4th week of pregnancy, But again this isn't how we should define life, If you find a single celled organism on Mars, It's alive. No one disputes this. The only case where someone says a single celled organism isn't alive is when it's a fertilized egg in a mother's uterus. Any time you draw a line when something is alive, Outside of conception, You end up drawing a false line that could also be applied to adults. And to end a human life because it's inconvenient for it to be alive is the nature of evil. I don't think that just because you living is inconvenient for me is justification for me to kill you. Nor do I think that a human in the womb being inconvenient for you is justification for you to kill it.

"You can believe whatever you want about abortion in your made up twisted mind. But the bottom line is society has set the parameters for abortion and you are wrong. And you can suggest your point of view, But majority of people disagree with you and I do too. "

Just because society has set the parameters for something doesn't make it right. There are multiple things that were found in our society and other societies that we've now deemed wrong or unfair. Racial discrimination namely, But in other societies, Cannabilism is even found. Do you agree with cannibalism just because some societies have deemed it okay?

"You can speculate and make up your own "Should be arguments" but bottom line is abortion is legal and always will be except to the very few religious zealots. I know you don't want to include religion in this debate, But that is exactly what it comes down too. There is a correlation between abortion protesters and religion. Just like there is a correlation between the death penalty and religion. "

I'm basing my arguments in fact, You're taking shots at me. Also, What's the correlation between the death penalty and religion? I don't think that exists, I'd like to see the statistics there. I could see how there might be a slight correlation between abortion protestors and religion, But my reason for believing abortion is bad is not based in religion. For the same reason that I believe murder is bad regardless of religion. You shouldn't kill people.

I appreciate the serious argument by the way :D
FanboyMctroll

Con

Ok I will be more civil and state my next debate round in a civil manner without any douchebag "straw man fallacy" or "ad homen" (Anyone using these terms is just a pretentious douchebag who likes to use words like confectionery instead of just candy or panache, Douchebag! ) I already did a debate on this topic (sorry getting off topic here)

Here is why abortion is legal, 28 points CASE CLOSED, APOLOGY ACCEPTED

1 Abortion is about allowing woman the right to make choices about when they want to have children in relation to their age, Financial stability & relationship stability. It is the not the place of government to legislate against woman's choices.

2. Raising a child is not an easy task & requires social & emotional commitment coupled with financial resources. As such if a person feels they are not ready for a child, It means the pregnancy is unwanted & resultant allowing a fetus to grow into a child is worse than abortion since the resultant child will grow in a non conducive & destructive environment without the love, Care & stability that a child needs.

3. The argument against abortion is a moral argument which is subject to personal interpretation so should not be legislated against. Those see it morally allowable to do abortion should be provided with the means to do so & those who don't believe in abortion should have the choice not to have an abortion

4. A fetus is not legally or scientifically a person or human being so abortion cannot be equated to murder or taking a life since the fetus is not a person nor alive.

5. A fetus is like a brain dead person with no self awareness or consciousness so it is actually dead.

6. Prohibiting abortions doesn't stop abortions, Women would simply seek abortions via illegal means which are unsafe & illegal, So it is better to provide woman with safe & legal ways to do an abortion.

7. Abortion prevent unwanted & unplanned pregnancies which prevents child neglect since the mother does not want to have children at that moment in time.

8. Making abortion illegal is also a class struggle since the rich can always go to other places where it is legal & have an abortion whilst the poor cannot do this, But have to resort to unsafe abortions which can lead to their death.

9. Making abortion illegal is more or less compulsory pregnancy which contradicts the quest & fight for freedom.

10. Making abortion illegal will increase teenage pregnancy (children having children). This usually leads to illegal abortions which can lead to death or permanent health defects, Poverty, Joblessness, Hopelessness, And dependency.

11. A woman's right to choose abortion is a "fundamental right"

12. Personhood begins at birth, Not at conception. Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy (fetus), Not a baby. Personhood at conception is not a proven biological fact. Fetuses are incapable of feeling pain when an abortion is performed.

13. Access to legal, Professionally-performed abortions reduces injury and death caused by unsafe, Illegal abortions.

14. The anti-abortion position is usually based on religious beliefs and threatens the vital separation of church and state. Religious ideology should not be a foundation for law.

15. Modern abortion procedures are safe. The risk of a woman"s death from abortion is less than one in 100, 000, Whereas the risk of a woman dying from giving birth is 13. 3 deaths per 100, 000 pregnancies.

16. Access to abortion is necessary because contraceptives are not always readily available. Women need a doctor's prescription to obtain many birth control methods, Such as the pill, The patch, The shot, And the diaphragm.

17. Abortion gives couples the option to choose not to bring babies with severe and life-threatening medical conditions to full term.

18. Many women who choose abortion don't have the financial resources to support a child.

19. Motherhood must never be a punishment for having sexual intercourse.

20. A baby should not come into the world unwanted. 49% of all pregnancies among American women are unintended. Having a child is an important lifelong decision that requires consideration, Preparation, And planning.

21. Abortion reduces crime. Teenage girls, Unmarried women, And poor women are more likely to have unintended pregnancies, And since unwanted babies are often raised in poverty, Their chances of leading criminal lives in adulthood are increased.

22. Do we have the right to force the mother to keep the baby solely because she consented to participate in these sexual activities? Do we have the right to take away another"s right as we continue to fight for other rights? Why do we take away the rights of a woman because she has the potential to have a baby?

23. We get right to life, Liberty & pursuit of happiness when we are born. He fetus does not have these rights until it is born. So abortion is not murder & abortion does not go against the rights of a fetus since it does not have any until born.

24. Every woman has the right to do whatever they want with their body aka Bodily Autonomy. This is one of the reasons why it is illegal to take organs from the deceased that have not signed off permission. If we continue this right after life, Why do we strip it from a pregnant woman? Why would you grant a dead person a right that you wouldn"t give to someone that is alive.

25. If someone needs something donated that you have, You are not legally obligated to donate anything. This parallels to pregnancies because a fetus does need these resources, But the mother is not legally obligated to keep giving this baby her resources. Denying to give someone a body part is not illegal, So terminating a pregnancy should not be illegal

26. Legal abortions protect women's health. Legal abortion not only protects women's lives, It also protects their health. For tens of thousands of women with heart disease, Kidney disease, Severe hypertension, Sickle-cell anemia and severe diabetes, And other illnesses that can be life-threatening, The availability of legal abortion has helped avert serious medical complications that could have resulted from childbirth. Before legal abortion, Such women's choices were limited to dangerous illegal abortion or dangerous childbirth.

27. Being a mother is just one option for women. * Many hard battles have been fought to win political and economic equality for women. These gains will not be worth much if reproductive choice is denied. To be able to choose a safe, Legal abortion makes many other options possible. Otherwise an accident or a rape can end a woman's economic and personal freedom.

28. Even when precautions are taken, Accidents can and do happen. For some families, This is not a problem. But for others, Such an event can be catastrophic. An unintended pregnancy can increase tensions, Disrupt stability, And push people below the line of economic survival. Family planning is the answer. All options must be open.

mic drop
AIRhino

Pro

Here are 28 points of rebuttal in response to my opponent's. (I'm not going to quote each of his points, Because I think it'll take up too much space, And it's right above my argument if you want to read it).

1. No, The government isn't about legislating women's choices, It's about protecting lives.

2. If you truly feel that after you get pregnant, You aren't ready for the child, Give it up for adoption. That's not an excuse to kill it. It's still an innocent life, And how convenient it is for your situation doesn't change anything about it morally.

3. The argument against abortion should not be an argument, Because what you're arguing for is the killing of an innocent child because it's inconvenient for you.

4. The fetus must be alive even if it is just a bundle of cells because cells are alive.

5. Braindead people are dead?

6. Prohibiting people from owning guns will only make people seek guns through illegal means. It's a woman's choice to hurt herself while seeking an illegal abortion. That's not the government's fault.

7. It doesn't matter what the mother wants. I'm sure that baby wants to live. Give it up for adoption if you don't want it.

8. The women will kill themselves while obtaining illegal abortions. What matters is many less innocent babies will die. There are other solutions than to kill the kid if you don't want a baby.

9. That baby's right to live trumps the woman's convenience. That baby can't be free if it's dead. I don't care what you do with your body at any other time besides when it hurts an innocent child.

10. I don't think there's any link between the availability of abortion and teenage pregnancy, Enlighten me.

11. The baby's right to live is a "fundamental right"

12. Fetuses are incapable of feeling pain when an abortion is performed up until 20 weeks of pregnancy, However, I wasn't aware that whether or not you were alive hinged on whether or not you could experiece pain. What about a completely paralyzed person? Or someone whose pain receptors don't work properly?

13. Access to legal, Professionally performed abortions increases injury and death to babies caused by irresponsible mothers.
Put. Your. Baby. Up. For. Adoption. If. You. Don't. Want. It.

14. The anti-abortion position is, For many people, Based the feeling that human life shouldn't be ended based on whether or not it's convenient.

15. Modern abortion procedures are safe. The risk of a woman's death from abortion is less than one in 100, 000, Whereas the risk of a woman dying from giving birth is 13. 3 deaths per 100, 000 pregnancies. I can assure you the vast majority of women don't get abortions because it's safer for them.

16. Access to abortion is unnecessary because you can go to your local pharmacy and buy a pack of condoms for like 15 bucks.

17. Abortion gives couples the option to kill their baby.

18. Adoption.

19. Contraceptives. Also, Adoption.

20. A baby can leave from an unwanted family, And go to a family with a barren mother for example. Adoption.

21. Fair point, But any given fetus could be the next Bill Gates too. Two sides to that coin.

22. No, We have the right to take away the woman's convenience because that woman's convenience means a human has to die.

23. So I can stab a fully formed baby of a woman who is in labor and it be perfectly fine? And not murder?

24. For the same reason that you can't take organs off the deceased without their consent, You can't kill a baby its consent.

25. I'm not obligated to donate anything, Because I didn't cause this person's situation. She decided to have sex.

26. When the mother's life is in danger, Abortion is okay. That's the only exception.

27. Yes it will. Many families across the nation are willing to take that kid, Even if she doesn't want it. Don't have sex if you don't want a kid. Or, Buy contraceptives. They're readily available.

28. Accidents do happen, And that's unfortunate. Killing children is still bad

Vote Pro.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Please vote for CON as I have clearly demonstrated with many examples why abortion IS legal.

Bottom line is, It's the woman's choice, It's her body, Who has the right to tell a woman what she should do with a pregnancy, It's her choice, And her choice only, Not some government, Not some other person.

Free will, Free choice, We are not slaves to some system, Women have rights and whatever happens during a pregnancy is up to the woman. No bureaucrat, No man or other person has the right to tell a pregnant woman what she should do with a fetus, NOT person, A fetus inside her.

Case closed

mic drop
Posted by missmedic 2 days ago
missmedic
There is no need for societies to defend fetal interests directly, As the best way to protect fetuses is to provide resources directly to pregnant women. When a pregnant woman is safe and healthy, So is her fetus. To make abortion illegal, A women basic rights would have to be taken from her. Lets say that all abortions were illegal, How do you impose the duty and obligation of pregnancy on a women that does not want to be pregnant? Your society makes abortion the better option, Why is that?
Posted by AIRhino 2 days ago
AIRhino
The problem is that the courts don't agree with you, As abortion is not legal all the way up until birth. And even if it was, That doesn't make it correct, It just makes it legal. Slavery was legal for a long time, But then we realized it was wrong and made it illegal. Hopefully that's what will happen with abortion once again.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 4 days ago
FanboyMctroll
Nothing is alive until it's born. Before that it's just fodder!

And the courts and legal system agrees with me, Point Fanboy

Boos for AIRhino!

mic drop
Posted by AIRhino 4 days ago
AIRhino
If a fetus is not alive from conception, What makes it alive?
Posted by AIRhino 4 days ago
AIRhino
Makes it legal, Not correct. And the supreme court made no ruling as to when life begins. Please link me that case. All they decided was it was okay to kill a fetus. America guarantees these rights, Life, Liberty, And the pursuit of happiness. Main one being life. That fetus should have a right to live as much as you do.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 4 days ago
FanboyMctroll
Our society is based on the legal justice system, That is what dictates society, You can say whatever you want about biology or your own myths and misconceptions but the bottom line is YOU ARE WRONG, And if you want to believe in flying angels and gods and fetuses being human, That is your choice, But you are a minority in our society. And I tend to agree with the masses, A fetus is no different than a sperm in your nut sack! You can deposit it on someone's chin or azz, But it doesn't make it human
Posted by AIRhino 4 days ago
AIRhino
Just because something is legally correct doesn't make it biologically correct.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 4 days ago
FanboyMctroll
A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN BEING PEOPLE!

How many times are we going to go over this, The Supreme Court has already decided this long time ago and most people agree with it. Only the religious zealots believe that a fetus is a human being, They also believe in imaginary beings in the sky called God, So go figure
Posted by cello242 4 days ago
cello242
@missmedic

The government's job is to uphold the unalienable rights as stated by the Declaration of Independence. These are:

Life
Liberty
Pursuit of Happiness

The "right to privacy" is NOT stated in the constitution. The government will uphold the obligation and duty not to kill unborn human beings the same way it does born ones.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 week ago
John_C_1812
"Abortion being illegal is FAKE NEWS. "
No it is a distraction to the many other potential crimes. It is public play on double jeopardy with a unregulated self-incrimination.
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 week ago
tejretics
AIRhinoFanboyMctrollTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct because Con engages in repeated personal attack, saying that Pro should "fvck off," and suggesting that Pro is a terrorist and a "douchebag." Sources because Con plagiarizes their entire R4 from here (https://www.news24.com/mynews24/why-abortion-should-be-legal-20131230). Arguments to Pro because Con concedes that abortion should be legal after 26 weeks, but Pro's rules say that Con has to affirm that all abortions are okay. The rest of the debate is messy, with Pro not proving that there's a state interest in protecting all life at any point, and Con not proving there's a corresponding state interest in autonomy. Similarly, Con's argument on majority rule is, again, an unproven standard. However, Pro points out that Con's standard for "life" that the state ought protect is completely arbitrary, "at birth." Con's argument on physical development is thoroughly refuted by Pro, who proves that physical features develop starting six weeks of pregnancy.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 week ago
dsjpk5
AIRhinoFanboyMctrollTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con told Pro to f off. This is poor conduct.