Tmacdagreat
Masterful

Abortion should be illegal world wide

Masterful

Tmacdagreat

Con

Abortion is rang no one should murder there unborn child. If a women has a right to the choice of the abortion ,,well the baby has a choice and should have the right to live. Its Evil to kill a baby .there should be no argument because any rebuttal means your stance is kill a child infant you created. it makes no sense religious wise, morally makes no sense at all, and it shouldn't make legal sense because murders illegal.
Masterful

Pro

You say that abortion is killing a baby, but abortion is the termination of a fetus, not a baby. A fetus is simply a template which has yet to develop any form of emotion or sentience.
I guarantee a chicken has more intelligence than a fetus, yet judging from your profile picture I bet you eat a lot of chicken. So how can you defend the existence of a template while eating the flesh of a butchered animal? I know chicken is tasty, but you can't speak about morals and "A right to live" when you're devouring flesh like a feral beast!

If a woman can't look after this template properly then why should we wait until it develops sentience? It would be given the ability to feel, yet be bough into a world to feel only pain. That is truly barbaric and that is the evil you so wrongfully defend. To be pro-life you must be pro-suffering.

People don't get abortions casually, they get them due to personal reasons that will alter their life. Maybe their dad raped them and couldn't pull out in time to jizz on their belly.
To this I ask, who the f**k are you to tell any woman that she has to give birth?
Tmacdagreat

Con

lmaoooo This is so easy , whether you kill ,terminate , destroy fact of the matter is my friend the fetus which was living was dead. Excuse me for saying baby then ill use your term which is fetus ok , i hate to tell you the truth but the fetus is living, when people say shes pregnant they dont say shes pregnant with a fetus , they say shes pregnant with a baby? also how does any peron who agrees with abortions or helps with that horrible procedure know what a fetus,s emotions are or sentience. You have no facts to prove that point therefore you should not use that excuse. The most outrageous thing you stated which should get you disqualified for making assumptions like quote: I LOOK LIKE I EAT CHICKEN lol.Bad news brother i dont im actually a vegetarian . NO ONE CAN LOOK LIKE THEY EAT CHICKEN. Some one message him and tell him that? My debate subject not about chicken sir its about a baby ,oh my fault should i say, a fetus which is living until terminated. Wow you actually said a chicken has more intelligence than a fetus ? its an excuse and its not a Fact. But back to subject at hand which is a mother murdering her fetus aka baby.

You said that quote: That is truly barbaric and that is the evil you so wrongfully defend. To be pro-life you must be pro-suffering? lmaoooo wow and you believe and back that statement .

So im saying make abortions illegal so these babys live the lives that the 2 idiots who get the abortions make a grown choice to create and im barbaric and evil for that opinion ? But you agree with fetus termination ? Whos truly more barbaric and evil? and suffering is having the physical abortion and emotional stress that the parents go through after it . If they baby lives how does it suffer and from what? dont say ignorant things like diseases and neglect etc because the ability to live single handedly over rules it. THAT WAS DUM AS HELL BRO! read what you write before you make dum contradictions online .

and to answer you r question im just a man wanting to see a baby live and not murdered in a evil and truly barbaric way . have you ever seen an abortion King Kong ? thats not evil and barbaric?

now remember dont make statements like YOU LOOK LIKE YOU EAT CHICKEN lmaooo
Masterful

Pro

"whether you kill ,terminate , destroy fact of the matter is my friend the fetus which was living was dead."

First of all, why are you making friends with a fetus? Also, where did you get a fetus from to befriend one? These are the real questions...
A fetus can't be your friend, but commas can...

"when people say shes pregnant they dont say shes pregnant with a fetus , they say shes pregnant with a baby?"

A fetus by defintion is an unborn mammal after 8 weeks of conception. Your point is moot.
https://www.google.co.uk...

"how does any peron who agrees with abortions or helps with that horrible procedure know what a fetus,s emotions are or sentience."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
This article is telling us that a toddler is less intelligent than a chicken! Considering a fetus is even less intelligent than a toddler it's very clear they're not self-aware. The argument is simple, they're not self-aware in their current development, so don't wait until they're born into poverty with a mother that can't provide, look after or teach them, because they will likely suffer and end up resorting to crime. This is typical of being born into poverty.
Just look at black neighbourhoods for example, it's an absolute rat pit. Some mothers, typically black mothers, can't give the fetus a real life, while sacrificing so much of their own.
You have no right to force humans to be born into such conditions, without any exception.

"The most outrageous thing you stated which should get you disqualified for making assumptions like quote: I LOOK LIKE I EAT CHICKEN lol.Bad news brother i dont im actually a vegetarian . NO ONE CAN LOOK LIKE THEY EAT CHICKEN."

How can I be disqualified for stating what you look like? It's the truth, It's not my fault black people eat a lot of chicken and it's certainly not my fault you're black.

Much like a fetus, a carrot is a living thing too, yet as a vegetarian, you kill and eat carrots. Why are you so ignorant of a carrots life? They have every right to live yet you devour them like a fiendish monster, where they lay dissolving in your bloated vegan gut, awaiting further digestion as they slowly turn to fecal matter, what a grim fate.
Unlike an animal a carrot can't run, nor hide, they sit there, helpless, stuck in place unable to escape your fat grubby fingers, at which point you begin to pull it out the ground, severing it from it's roots, which act as it's nervous system, the pain it must feel as it's no longer able to extract nourishment from the ground, or how it loses its ability to breath carbon dioxide. All of this because you don't value its existence, nothing more than a simple carrot.
Tell me how you know this innocent little carrot doesn't feel pain, or stress or even fear? If you can't tell me how this matured carrot has no right to live, then how can you tell me a template to a human has a right to live? Give me proof that these fetus's are self-aware. You can't because they're not.

"You said that quote: That is truly barbaric and that is the evil you so wrongfully defend. To be pro-life you must be pro-suffering? lmaoooo wow and you believe and back that statement ."

Yes bringing a baby into this world despite the fact the mother can't support, nor raise that baby means it will suffer. Especially if that baby has a chronic painful illness that will create torture and agony everyday it's are alive.
You want them to live, but you don't care for their suffering.

"THAT WAS DUM AS HELL BRO! read what you write before you make dum contradictions online ."

You rather hypocritically misspelt "dumb" so the question is, how can someone who can't spell a 4 letter word, have any insight into the level of sentience of a fetus?
Just to make it clear to you, if a fetus is not self-aware then terminating it's life has no consequence unless you're stupid enough to believe in a spirit, or some other religiously induced bull s**t.

"and to answer you r question im just a man wanting to see a baby live and not murdered in a evil and truly barbaric way ."

Then you can start by sorting out your ghetto youth who are constantly shooting each other to death. Why bring more of them to be drug selling little crack heads into the world? We have enough, I understand you feel an instinctive need to breed like fat, chicken bloated rats, but take a step back for a second and realise all the black neighbourhoods are in shambles. No racism only honesty.

"now remember dont make statements like YOU LOOK LIKE YOU EAT CHICKEN lmaooo"

Then don't wear a flat cap like a stereotypical wannabe gangster and then I won't stereotype you. If you were clean shaven and wearing respectable societal clothes, then I'd assume you were a respectful individual who perhaps doesn't gorge upon the flesh of chicken like a ravenous barbarian.
Tmacdagreat

Con

Bad news bro , lmaooo did i rattle you fact is you can right ya 500000 word bullcrap responses but you a baby Kiiler . lol I got to when I responded lol I spit Facts you spit baby killing garbage. but hey you have to live with yaself not us pro life people. were happy . Fact is Im for Life abortion should be illegalized. hey everybody , he got mad because i called him on his quote :I look like I eat chicken comment lol. you were done then buddy .
Masterful

Pro

If you actually bothered to read my argument you'd realise you're done.

I totally expected you to be unable to read a couple of paragraphs, considering blacks have difficulties reading and writing.
Your sad excuse for a response shows how little you actually care for the debate subject.

You keep bringing up that chicken comment, it's almost like it hit a nerve.
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
Because I also care about men's choice and if a man wants to rape a woman then I will support that even if I don't necessarily agree with it.
Posted by SegBeg 6 months ago
SegBeg
Masterful why the hell do you care about women's choice when you support rape?
Posted by R603 6 months ago
R603
The unborn child has a heartbeat at one month, by the second month of pregnancy said child has a brain developed enough to the point that it has thoughts. At 27 weeks or later, the baby can feel pain, and therefore experience such horrors more fully.

Anywhere at this stage and after, ultrasound video usually seen to only the murdering doctor shows that the unborn child actively tries to get away from the deadly vacuum tube. Abortion is murder, if the terrible woman does not want the child, the child must be put up for adoption. All abortion doctors, nurses, and women that have had one done are monsters.
Posted by Tmacdagreat 6 months ago
Tmacdagreat
thank you fatboy and john C , i guess he called his team to help him. i bet you are baby killers to
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
Actually, i'll have to side with Masterful for this one. A fetus isnt a baby. Its a bunch of cells. Also, in the second round, all pro did was say a bunch of useless stuff and "imaooo"s.
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
If you want to reduce abortion and keep baby and mother safe, it won't happen with law enforcement.
Posted by John_C_1812 6 months ago
John_C_1812
FatboyMctroll,

A woman who has just been raped may not want to self-incriminate herself in a murder. Even more so these days. Gender Specific Amputation is a constitutional impartial separation. When a woman makes a claim of sexual assault/rape it is an accusation to a crime. Criminal accusation carry Constitutional obligation which applies Miranda Right with any arrest. To make something clear Miranda Right, is a Right in opposition to Miranda wrong, right and wrong are the measuring of representation in impartial separation.

Grievance:
(1)The issue a woman is self-incriminating herself. (2)Offered no Miranda protection. (3)Has no right to medical treatment without the self-incriminating confession being made first. (4)The confession the woman makes is placed in writing. (5) A medical doctor is placed in position to compromise the Hippocratic Oath.
Posted by John_C_1812 6 months ago
John_C_1812
The point is abortion is a self-incriminating confession to committing murder. So asking for a trial becomes mandatory. However legally the judicial courts using legislated law, state it can move past trial and apply sentencing due to a confession is made.

Keep in mind a woman"s body by abort a pregnancy and medical professional performs a termination. Fraud is what comes to be seen in this public process. Gender Specific Amputation is a constitutional public challenged. This is a process of public impartial separation.
Posted by Tmacdagreat 6 months ago
Tmacdagreat
the punishment would be a new lighter sentence for involuntary manslaughter , something light . we would have to add laws and reform the abortion system.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 6 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Tell that to a woman who was just raped and is now pregnant.
Vote Placed by SegBeg 5 months ago
SegBeg
TmacdagreatMasterfulTied
Reasons for voting decision: Though I completely disagree with Pro's beliefs, he had much better behaviour and conduct in his debate arguments. Also because Con was on the wrong side of the debate- he should have been arguing why abortion should NOT be illegal worldwide but instead was arguing on why it SHOULD be illegal worldwide which made the debate a little confising for me. Con used unecessary terms such as "lmaooo" in his arguments which only weakened his arguments all the more. Pro also used sources whilst Con did not at all. Overall my vote goes to Pro!
Vote Placed by Luxray2854 6 months ago
Luxray2854
TmacdagreatMasterfulTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct- Neither of them have great conduct per se, but Con's is exceptionally bad here. Looking at Con's round three, it seems like he was baiting for a reaction instead of presenting a well thought out argument. Spelling- No reason to even explain this one, Con's was incredibly bad. Convincing- Pro provides a decently well thought out argument, and has solid structure to it. Good work. Sources- Pro is the only one to use sources, and they're unbiased towards his viewpoint. Good work