noah364
shay.walsh

Abortion should be legal

noah364

Pro

I'm sick and tired of this topic. I really am. So let's try to make this the online debate to end all online debates. I want to debate against someone who truly believes in the Con side of this case, so as to have better clash and passion in the argumentation.

My opponent may take the first round.
shay.walsh

Con

I unintentionally accepted this argument and I do actually agree with you on this one. Could you cancel the argument and restart it??
noah364

Pro

Sorry, I can't cancel, but I certainly don't want to force you to debate against something you agree with. Let's just wait for the debate to time out. Post a few words, and then I won't post anything else. I don't want the loss to work against your record, but I honestly don't care if I forfeit. I'll just start the topic up again in a few days.
shay.walsh

Con

OK! Accept my apologies! Haa! Totally agree with you though! SOO many reasons can be put forward!
noah364

Pro

noah364 forfeited this round.
shay.walsh

Con

shay.walsh forfeited this round.
Posted by Hirakula 3 years ago
Hirakula
How does one accidentally accept a debate?
Posted by saskiasmummy 3 years ago
saskiasmummy
I do NOT agree in abortion none stop it is a sick and twisted thing to do !! Their is many ways of preventing pregnancy, condoms, femidoms, the pill, coil etc... If none of them is taking it doesn't take much to nip round to the chemist or doctors and get the morning after pill !! It is a discuisting thing any woman could do.
Posted by dawndawndawndawn 3 years ago
dawndawndawndawn
We can get this argument handled.

The next challenge will be to teach the young
Posted by JustinAMoffatt 3 years ago
JustinAMoffatt
Lol, I like you. But I doubt there's going to be a "debate to end all debates". There's always going to be someone who thinks they just know better than everyone else ;)
I would take you up on it, but I'd prefer if we had an equal amount of rounds to propose our cases, and I don't think it's very fair when the person who presents the topic also forces the challenger to skip the last round (in case that's what you were going to do) because then they get the last say on the topic they were prepared for. You know?
If you'd send me a challenge where you took the first round, or would prefer for me to send you one where I took the first round, and we could both use all the rounds fully, then I would gladly accept.
And yes, I do support the Con side of the case.