siriblueberry
spiderman12345

Abortion should stay legal

spiderman12345

siriblueberry

Pro

Hello. I would like to start a debate on the topic of abortion to see where people stand on it and hear their opinions. I personally believe that it is a woman's right to choose weather to terminate her pregnancy or not and that making abortion illegal would not stop women from looking to get abortions and that unprofessional and unsafe abortions can cause women infections and death. Please tell me your stance and your reason(s) for it.
spiderman12345

Con

Definition
Abortion: 'The termination of pregnancy performed in the first 28 weeks of pregnancy'
Abortion is a very cruel way to handle with pregnancy yet the women has no right to take abortion.
1) A fetus is created inside the women's and is a unburned creation performed in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. The fetus inside women is a baby being created. Not only that your killing the baby with Abortion but some women intend to
. Die when taking Abortion
. They feel more depressed and gain more stress
. They could also be sent to prison
While taking abortion all these facts I listed above could happen. If I was a women I rather take the pain then die or get sent to jail.
When killing a child during the abortion process it is also murder and murder is against the law. This is taking a life away from a innocent child and this also makes a women feel bad. If you don't want the baby you can place it for an adoption for someone else to take care of it. And if you were religious it also counts as killing gods creation and follows part of the seven deadly sins.
Rape is not an excuse to kill a human baby. Some couples also have sexual intercourse reproduction and plan on taking the abortion when they were the ones who raised the baby. This is another case on how abortion is murder and how it is not right. We all want a life and we all want to live. Why kill a innocent baby that didn't do any harm? Would you like it if you were a raped baby and your mom killed you?

An abortion can result in medical complications later in life; the risk of ectopic pregnancies doubles, and the chance of a miscarriage and pelvic inflammatory disease also increases.

Abortion is also a lot of money. For a first timer the average range is 350-550$. Sure is a lot of money.

To conclude abortion is a cruel way to hand with pregnancy

Waiting for your argument
siriblueberry

Pro

siriblueberry forfeited this round.
siriblueberry

Pro

My apologies, I have been away from a computer for a while and have not had the time to reply to this. Your opinion is very insightful and would like to thank you for giving me an idea of a view from your side. Your argument points will be entered in my civil rights project I'm doing for my government class.
spiderman12345

Con

I understand what you mean so I will give you a chance to refute my statements
siriblueberry

Pro

siriblueberry forfeited this round.
spiderman12345

Con

No agument
siriblueberry

Pro

siriblueberry forfeited this round.
spiderman12345

Con

I think my opponent had a busy day so I wont blame him
Vote Placed by Swagmasterpoopoo 2 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
siriblueberryspiderman12345Tied