SubjectiveMorality
glnkmbl

Abortion shouldn't be legalized

SubjectiveMorality

Pro

Rule(s):

1) Please remain civil during the debate. Those subscribed to the debate and involved and opposing against each other in the debate don't condone that type of behaviour. They are counter-productive and get you nowhere.

2) Please use feasible and reliable sources. It may be acceptable if you misinterpreted the specific argument that was presented (Whether it is he who instigated the debate or not) and is indeed, irrelevant.

3) Remember:
1) Presentations
2) Rebuttals

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1: Pro: Rules
Con: Presentation & Acknowledging, often reluctantly, the position you are defending

Round 2: Pro: Presentation & Implying
Con: Rebuttals

Round 3: Pro: Rebuttals
Con: Arguments

Round 4: Pro: Arguments
Con: No further arguments. Simply leave as blank

Abortion: The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

We shall use that mediocre and vague definition above to defend our positions.
glnkmbl

Con

Challenge Accepted >:)
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

You disregard:

"Round 1: Pro: Rules
Con: Presentation & Acknowledging, often reluctantly, the position you are defending"

So therefore, there is a major change for that.

Round 1: Pro: Rules
Con: Acceptance

Round 2: Pro: Presentation & Implication
Con: Presentation & Implication

Round 3: Pro: Rebuttals
Con: Rebuttals

Round 4: Pro: Arguments & Conclusion
Con: Arguments & Conclusion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, abortion is deliberate and intentional termination of a human fetus (An unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception), most often performed after 28 weeks of pregnancy.

Point(s):

1) (According to that mediocre (But not too vague) definition) The human fetus is already alive. There, it would be considered "murder".

For instance:

When you assasinate the president, massacre a whole family, etc. you will be convicted, and death penalty (Possibly) will be imposed on you.

I eagerly await further arguments. Otherwise, I thank my opponent for accepting this long-awaited, secular, particular debate.
glnkmbl

Con

:) sorry for messing up the format of the debate. Also, please don't take any of my arguments personally or very seriously. I'm doing this for the sake of debate and fun, and my own opinions may vary a lot from what I'm writing down.

Unfortunately, my opponent's arguments fail because he/she imposes upon me an extreme example of murder. First of all, the President is the "Number One man in the Nation." KiIlling him would obviously send me to a long sentence of prison or death. However, murders happen every day and not so many people are sentenced to death.
You giving that example is the same as trying to counter an argument in such a way as "Killing a rat is legal, therefore killing the Endangered African Rhino should be legal."
Life is defined as "the existence of an *individual* human being or animal."
Since a fetus is not independent as it relies on it's mother to internally feed it and keep it in a decent state, you could not "kill" it; it would be like trying to kill a rock.

Please reply soon; this is an interesting topic and I would like to read your views.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

I see.

A human fetus definitely isn't independent, as it relies on its mother to internally and consistently feed it and keep it in a decent state. It wouldn't be considered "murder" and illegal, as it is consented for it to be intentionally and deliberately terminated.

HOWEVER:

"Another person consented for the termination. Therefore, the human fetus did not anticipate it. Therefore, it is still unconsencial kill"
TheAmazingAtheist1

It definitely belongs to the mother's stomach. But nonetheless, according to its definition (A fetus /G2;fiH0;təs/, also spelled foetus, f"tus, faetus, or f"tus, is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth), it is "someone else".
glnkmbl

Con

Sorry if I sound a little harsh here :3
It doesn't matter who or what consents to the termination. What matters is, as i stated in my previous argument, that it's not possible to kill a fetus as it is not possible to kill a rock; the fetus is not "living." A rock doesn't know if it's about to be "terminated." So it won't matter if the fetus does.
In addition, to counter your definition, note that the fetus can't live, develop, or do anything else mentioned in the definiton.

P.S. The pls dont judge statement still applies here.
SubjectiveMorality

Pro

SubjectiveMorality forfeited this round.
glnkmbl

Con

glnkmbl forfeited this round.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
@Tetsuriken and Subjective immortality what is the deal about all this abortion and why is it such a big deal why is it so popular
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Why is this always popping up is this popular abortion. Abortion is murder and it should be allowed. Pro I will give you a scenario. If you were a women walking down the street and a man saw you and raped you would not want to take a abortion pill to make sure the baby wont come so it is murder but why don't you use it for bad scenarios. Just saying and I hope no one starts being mean to me and stuff and start calling me names just because I said this because it is true women should take it because of certain scenarios
Posted by SubjectiveMorality 3 years ago
SubjectiveMorality
You fail to address the question. Will you?
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
and it vary nessary
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
That's how life is people die there ain't anything I can do about it and I will cuss if I want
SubjectiveMorality
Please refrain from using profane words, obscenity, and racism. It is very unecessary and it is emphasis to express anger.

Will you grieve and weep if your relatives are physically assaulted, murdered, falsely convicted of a crime, falsely imposed death penalty to, become a shame to your particular country, etc.?
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
I-T D-O-E-S-N-'T H-A-R-M Y-O-U so stay out of other peoples sh!t
SubjectiveMorality
@TetsuRiken

Actually, it is because like I said, it would be considered and labeled "murder" (In which you are convicted and then either death penalty is imposed on you, you will be exiled, or taken prisoner forever).

Why is the government concerned with their citizens and foreigners commiting crimes? The laws were established to maintain control over U.S.A and for treatment equality. And not doing so would be absurd.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
N-O-T Y-O-U-R C-O-N-C-E-R-N. My mother tell me this if it doesn't involve you then stay out of it and don't give me that religious bullsh!t.
SubjectiveMorality
@TetsuRiken

Let me address this concisely:

A HUMAN FETUS IS THE UNBORN YOUNG OF A VIVIPARIOUS VERTEBRATE HAVING A BASIC STRUCTURAL RESEMBLANCE TO THE ADULT ANIMAL. THEREFORE, THAT HUMAN FETUS IS ALIVE. THEREFORE, IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED AND LABELED "MURDER".

AND THEREFORE:

"The baby is not your body, but one in your body"
TheAmazingAtheist1, at house