Ms.Opinionated
Nahte42

Abortion...

Ms.Opinionated
Started: 1/13/2012 Category: News

Ms.Opinionated

Con

If people are so against the death penalty and killing animals...why is it right to kill an unborn child? No you haven't see the baby but if your pregnant it's a HUMAN CHILD!!!! Why kill an innocent thing and think that's perfectly fine when we are so against killing animals and etc...I'm sorry the only one way for me to even possibly CONSIDER (not saying yes) would be if someone was raped that's it. So tell me why it's ok to kill a little baby?
Nahte42

Pro

Hello since I shall be taking the pro for this argument I will be debating that abortion is in a sense right. which is not far from the truth. I may like to add that not everyone is against killing animals or capital punishment. that is because most do not find the problem with, we like to eat, we think others that have commited the immoral act of murder should should be executed. and we believe that abortion is right.

so 1st we have time limit caps on when abortion may happen, the reason being is that after a certain time babies beg
In to feel pain. so then yes, not to mention vital organs have been made.

2nd if it is early in the development it would yet to have conscientious so it would be like killing a rock.
so that is what i have for now so bye.
Ms.Opinionated

Con

So just because the baby has not reached consicness* (pardon spelling) that means its ok. Tell me this if you were unconscious* would you prefer that we just kill you because you can't feel it, they have every right as humans they are human beings...there is no excuse for killing a human child none and there should be no excuse for killing any human at all so why do people get put in jail for manslaughter but abortion I still legal...
Nahte42

Pro

Nahte42 forfeited this round.
Ms.Opinionated

Con

Ms.Opinionated forfeited this round.
Nahte42

Pro

Im not trying to say we can kill something because it's unconscious, but because the baby has yet to know that it is in existence it is still, presumably not alive, now I'm not saying that baby is dead because it is alive, I'm just saying that it makes no difference, and that is not to be taken in a " well it does make a difference because we just killed something" I mean without know u were alive, dieing wouldn't mean as much

I would also like to state that the definition of "human child" is a child between the stages of birth and puberty.
Ms.Opinionated

Con

The definition of a human child may be that but look up the definition of a baby that is complelty horrible ur just saying the same thing...just beacuse the baby doesnt know its exsistnce doesnt mean its right many mentally unstable people dont kmow there existence either so I assume u think thats ok as well?
Nahte42

Pro

Nahte42 forfeited this round.
Posted by Ms.Opinionated 5 years ago
Ms.Opinionated
I know its terrible isn't it...just beacuse it's not an adult mean its ok!!!
Posted by Ms.Opinionated 5 years ago
Ms.Opinionated
@SweetPotato... hun im 13 and I know more about caring about innocent human lives more than you probably care about yourself so I would just keep your pretty little mouth shut and talk about things you actually care about...you ego
Posted by kittypatt 5 years ago
kittypatt
@Ms.Opinionated welcome but yeah u really do have a point ppl complain a lot about death penalty but nobody cares about a baby so to be well heyy it's also a living person ?! Or no ?
Posted by SweetPotato 5 years ago
SweetPotato
I mean seriously, how do expect anyone to take you seriously when you write like a twelve year old girl?
Posted by SweetPotato 5 years ago
SweetPotato
Con's arguments are so riddled with chat speak and mangled English that she has actually managed to make me support abortion rights, so that we have less self-important zealots like her running around. Way to be a pestilent mongoloid.
Posted by Ms.Opinionated 5 years ago
Ms.Opinionated
@kittypatt thank you so much i think its so ridiculous that we have to kill he child than rather give it up for adotion its ridiculous!!!
Posted by kittypatt 5 years ago
kittypatt
I AGREE!!! it is not right to kill a baby that hasnt even been born yet!! and especilly if the mother does not want the baby then let it be born and give it for adoption and give it a good home :) NO NEED FOR ABORTION
Posted by Ms.Opinionated 5 years ago
Ms.Opinionated
@Sweet Potato debates are about your beliefs your ehics you have to believe in somethign to argue about it so yes i do get passionate
Posted by SweetPotato 5 years ago
SweetPotato
Debates are different. You should be objective, rational, and should avoid making arguments based off your sense of morals. In normal discourse, passion is fine; in a debate, your aggressive tone is off putting.
Posted by Ms.Opinionated 5 years ago
Ms.Opinionated
@SweetPotato sorry that I feel strongly about something...thats normaly wjat happens when people believe in something.
Vote Placed by Neonix 5 years ago
Neonix
Ms.OpinionatedNahte42Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side used sources. Both argued on emotional appeal. Spelling was terrible. Voted for Con, because Pro argued that I would also like to state that the definition of "human child" is a child between the stages of birth and puberty. No source. Heresay. Pro said "it would yet to have conscientious so it would be like killing a rock." No sources. Heresay. Pro missed two rounds. Con graciously skipped a round to balance the argument. Pro did not seize the oportunity. Con wins.