cbrees87
GODisreal

Abortion

cbrees87

Pro

ive never done this before so idrk what im doing but...im pro abortion, hardcore for abortion....lets go
GODisreal

Con

Okay. I accept. I argue that abortion is unmoral. I have to debate 3 times before I can vote, and I don't know anything about abortion, but I know it kills babies, and is therefore unmoral, and therefore I am against it. I like the word therefore.
cbrees87

Pro

Unmoral? Why? Because it destoys life? kills? Murders? Well I think you sir are a hipacrit. Youve never killed a bug? Say no and thats a bs lie. Whats the difference between killing a human (who is not even aware of what life is) or killing an insect? Theyre both life, only insects dont count because theyre...what? at least with abortion people have a reason.
GODisreal

Con

If you want to give yourself the same value of a bug, that is your problem. We are discussing the state of modality of abortion, not bugs. You say it is not different to kill a bug than to kill a human being? First of all, humans have the right of life. You then state that it is okay because the person who is murdering her child, has a reason? She should have thought of that before. If I were to murder you because you bothered me, would the fact that you bother me justify my action? If abortion were moral, (the murder of a human to-be, or simply a small cute human) then the murder of someone, lets make it you for this example, should also be moral right? Suppose I murdered you last week, I get caught, and I admit to it. The judge is now deciding my punishment because I am guilty of your murder. I ask permission to speak to the judge and I say: "Well I think you sir are a hipacrit. Youve never killed a bug? Say no and thats a bs lie. Whats the difference between killing a human (who was annoying) or killing an insect? Theyre both life, only insects dont count because theyre...what? at least with murder people have a reason."
Guess what? I would have gone to Jail. We as humans, In America a least, have the right of life. It doesn't matter If the baby is to young to understand anything, it is on its way to becoming a human, and my opinion is that he should be allowed to have a life, because he is no longer sperm in a testicle, but he is on his way to becoming a man or woman. For you to take away the baby's life would be unmoral, because you do not have the right to decide if a baby on its course to being a person should be allowed to live or not. You don't want a baby because you are to young to take care of it, then what the heck are you doing having sex, if your not old enough to take care of the result? You don't have money to take care of him, put him in an orphanage. It is embarrassing? Should have thought of that before you lead your body to sexual intercourse. Its not my problem. What If I told you that you wouldn't be talking to me right now if your mom would have aborted you? Does that seem fair at all?
cbrees87

Pro

we as humans of america, do not have a right to life. abortions are legal, and any fetis could get their right to life taken. and i never said babies were annoying and i used bugs to represent life...i look at all life as equal not just all human life as equal. humans are monsters, to other species, like encaging animals in zoos and stepping of bugs like their lives mean nothing..but this arguement is pretty weak cause i dont debate with fact and proper gramer and im probly only making sense to myself soo il probly be back to hold a proper and convincing debate tomarrow or something. i deem you as a winner, nice job
GODisreal

Con

Well you put 5 fricken ronds. After all I said, you are still okay with murder? Oh well, at least you admitted that I won. I gues we'll have to post stuff on the rounds so people can vote, and this can count.
cbrees87

Pro

cbrees87 forfeited this round.
cbrees87

Pro

cbrees87 forfeited this round.
GODisreal

Con

GODisreal forfeited this round.
Posted by GODisreal 4 years ago
GODisreal
Lol, I my self am a noob, but I admit its funny to watch someone embarrass themselves.
Posted by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
A newbie debate, how interesting...
Posted by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
AAAAAAAAHhhhhhh correction!!!!!! x stab myself in the cornea x................ Stupid infectious tendencies >:(
Posted by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
cbrees87 really needs to fix her grammar and spelling, it makes me wanna stab my cornea!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!