hosslay
RationalMadman

Abortion

RationalMadman

hosslay

Con

I think this is a very border line matter that I do not agree with. Whoever my apponent is I would like for you to tell me why you think its rite, and simply back it up. Thanks.
RationalMadman

Pro

I won't bore you with a list of strong points for abortion as I see you prefer a to-the-point over-view style of debating (which I adore as well). As a fellow skip-the-details kinda guy I'll cut straight to the general overview of my side of the debate.

The fact is this. Past conception, the man involved biologically has zero say in the baby (not socially but this is often also true in many poor regions of the world where many men f*ck and run). A woman has to spend 9 months with this 'thing' (it is in no way an independent being because its sole source of oxygen, food and water it its mother, it is no different to her arm or her foot in terms of how much power she has over it nutritionally). It has a huge demand on her body and additionally will have a huge financial demand as it grows into a fully grown human being which the mother must consider if she can manage (not all countries have successfully set up any sort of adoption programs whatsoever, especially in Africa). She could very well be in a state of poverty practically dying by the time the child is aged 6. What kind of an upbringing is that? It would in fact save both her and the baby time and pain to abort it. Unless it is legalised there will be dirty back-street abortion methods such as shoving a coat-hanger up her vagina as opposed to getting the standard safe abortion methods which would be far more readily available if it were fully legalized for ANY mother if she had good reason to abort.

More relevant to this day and age is the issue of an overpopulating world ESPECIALLY in nations where abortion is hard to come by, India, Uganda etc et era. These countries have the view that it's only legal if it directly saves the life of a woman who would otherwise die if she had a baby. Well, many mothers are in such dire situations that they essentially might as well be dead to their baby.

Imagine a 10 year old getting raped by her dad... Well should we allow her to abort it?

I really hate pro-life retards who think one absolute moral applies to all situations. They are fools.
hosslay

Con

First I understand what you are saying, and in a way it makes since. But when a woman gets pregnant the baby forms its spine,heart,bones,brain, and limbs. Lets forget about the mother having to carry the baby. Lets talk about the baby and well get back to the mother. There should be no diff. in going out a choping a mans head off and aborting a child. Like it or not its human, and its helpless. I cant stand people that harm children, women, or animals. We as adults or born with a brain. we can reason, make hard decisions and think on our own. a child in that stage is the same as a child at the age of two or three, or the same as most or some handicaps, or vegtibals. I'm thinking that sometime in this debate your going to tell me that a woman has the rite to do what she wants with her body and you would be rite. But a child is not her body, it is not her face for plastic surgery, its not her belly for a tuck, or her lungs for a smoke. It is its own self, its own existence, and one day will make choices like you and me. Its unfortunate and wrong if a man rapes a woman. I think he should be shot in the head. And a dad doing that to his daughter should have a worse fate. But its not that average for that to happen, most abortions are from a drunken night,or a mistake, or something completely diff. A woman has the ability to be strong and do what no man can do. And no matter how you may look at when a child is aborted it can feel, move, pee, and poop and its no diff. than murder. I have tried to see a way around it and there is not one. you can say what you have to say to make yourself feel good about it, or being politically correct or the rites of a mother however a mother does not have the rite to kill a child, in the end its always the same outcome. and that's taking the life of a child that can make a decision for its self because we have already made one for it.
RationalMadman

Pro

You round 2 debate is firstly written in some of the lowest quality English I have ever seen my whole life.

Second of all it went downhill from the moment you said "Lets[sic] forget about the mother having to carry the baby." A foetus is not a baby. A foetus looks almost like a tadpole/alien for a long time in its development. A baby has been born. That is just basic knowledge of the human life cycle. Additionally while you agreed to 'forget about the mother having to carry the baby' you never... REMEMBERED that you forgot it and never addressed ANYTHING I raised your entire round 2 debate!

You also said "a child in that stage is the same as a child at the age of two or three, or the same as most or some handicaps, or vegtibals[sic]." ARE you suggesting a foetus is at the same stage as a child at the age of two or THREE?! Are you debating as a joke or something? Do I even need to explain how ATROCIOUS this FALLACY in child psychology and development this is?! LEARN something before you debate for CHRIST's sake! A three year old can usually form sentences and has a PERSONALITY! A foetus is a BUNCH OF CELLS which, until about 24 weeks, doesn't have a functioning brain or heart (well not fully until then). I suggest you either read up on the topic or admit you were being sarcastic or something?! That is not just an invalid argument, it is a STUPID SUGGESTION WHICH SHOULDN'T BE IN A FORMAL DEBATE ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL!

"But a child is not her body..." WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING A CHILD, a foetus has no personality yet! Let's observe your ridiculous justification for this even more irrelevant statement!...
  1. It is not her face for plastic surgery.
  2. It's not her belly for a tuck.
  3. It's not her lungs for a smoke
WELL! I listed that in Greek because all you are doing is speaking God-damn GREEK to me! Firstly is a face for plastic surgery?! WHAT THE F*CK?! Is a belly for a tuck?! WHAT THE HOLY F*CK?! ARE LUNGS EVEN FOR A SMOKE?! HOLY MOLY F*CKING ROLY POLY THIS IS IDIOCY TO THE HILT!! You think that a woman's face, belly and lungs are even FOR those purposes?! DO you think that if they are, this disproves that the fetus, which depends purely on her health, what she eats, drinks and how much exercise she does, is NOT a part of her body and her FULL physical ownership rests upon it?! LEARN TO DEBATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your English, lack of appreciation of my favourite science (biology) and plain trolling (or genuine idiocy) has p!ssed me off to the f*cking hilt! I suggest you come up with real points next round because this is beyond anything acceptable of anyone in the f*cking world! A SIX YEAR OLD could write a better debate than that!
hosslay

Con

Well I guess I'm doing ok because I have managed to tick you off and you ramble on about nothing. But to make you happy ill give you examples and facts, and ill do it with my pinky finger up. I can explain that if you want me to bit first ill explain what I said about the woman and there body's. Because I know its Greek to you. A woman has the rite to do whatever she wants with her body, like plastic surgery, tummy tuck (liposuction), or smoke cig. However they do not have the rite to kill a child.

Ill tell you why I call it a child while I explain what a Fetus is. A Fetus is an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn HUMAN BABY more than eight weeks after conception. You are partly rite about a fetus being a blob of cells. A fetus also includes human dna, blood, and starts forming its brain, backbone, and cardiovascular system with in the third week. I don't wanna speak in Greek so a caediovascular system is a beating heart. A fetus can also feel pain in this same week so maybe you need to do some research before you go around saying its just a blob of cells.

You also said that a baby has to be born for the cycle of life to begin. But doctors or scientists can come to an agreement on the beginning of the life cycle. But im glad you did.

You have not given any facts instead all you have done is ramble on about how you dont understand what im saying, you want to chose spelling and correct punctuation to get across thar I dont know what im talkibg about. And now its timw for you to bring up facts, stop worrying if the spelling is ritw or wrong. Give me facts or shut you flappung mouth and rest your fingers
RationalMadman

Pro

...

Time to dismantle you limb by limb as I tear your ridiculous argument cell by cell since all you have is a foetus of a child's argument.

"A Fetus is an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn HUMAN BABY more than eight weeks after conception." Um... Where exactly is your source for claiming the... "...more than eight weeks after conception." ?! Reptiles have fetuses... Please just... What?... Education level = ∞-∞^2

"You are partly rite[sic] about a fetus being a blob of cells." No. I am 100% correct.

"I don't wanna[sic] speak in Greek so a caediovascular[sic] system is a beating heart." No. The cardiovascular system is the series of organs and tissues that work together in order to transport oxygen around the body. This happens to have the 'beating' heart as a part of it. It is not in itself a beating heart, that would be like me saying that Mecca is a mosque. Sure, the mosque is a major part of it but this is a literally incorrect statement to make. Additionally you indirectly spoke Greek because Cardiovascular origins from Cardiac which originates from the Greek 'kardiakós' so... Epic fail.

"A fetus can also feel pain in this same week so maybe you need to do some research before you go around saying its just a blob of cells." Its IQ level is the equivalent to that of a slug. It can barely move for itself, think for itself, eat for itself, speak for itself, and cannot even realise its own existence, itself. It cannot process pain. Sure if you pricked it with a needle it would spasm if it had a nervous system in place but this is not evidence of genuine intelligible comprehension of any pain consciously. After all, reflexology (http://en.wikipedia.org...) could easily explain the spasming.

"You also said that a baby has to be born for the cycle of life to begin. But doctors or scientists can come to an agreement on the beginning of the life cycle. But im glad you did." I said that a foetus only becomes a 'baby' once born. Read what I wrote and come back to me. Thanks.

"You have not given any facts instead all you have done is ramble on about how you dont understand what im[sic]saying, you want to chose[sic[ spelling and correct punctuation to get across thar[sic] I dont[sic] know what im[sic]talkibg[sic] about. And now its[sic] timw[sic] for you to bring up facts, stop worrying if the spelling is ritw[sic] or wrong. Give me facts or shut you[sic] flappung[sic] mouth and rest your fingers."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IN REPLY TO THE ABOVE I SHALL RELIST THE 'facts' I RAISED IN MY ROUND TWO DEBATE AND CONCLUDE THAT ABORTION IS OKAY IN MANY SITUATIONS.

THE FOLLOWING WERE ALL WORD-FOR-WORD FACT THAT I DID IN FACT RAISE IN MY ROUND TWO DEBATE!
  1. A foetus is not a baby.
  2. A foetus looks almost like a tadpole/alien for a long time in its development.
  3. That is just basic knowledge of the human life cycle.
  4. A three year old can usually form sentences and has a PERSONALITY!
  5. A foetus is a BUNCH OF CELLS which, until about 24 weeks, doesn't have a functioning brain or heart (well not fully until then).
  6. WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING A CHILD, a foetus has no personality yet!
  7. THIS FACT IS THE MOST UNDENIABLE OF THEM ALL :) Your English, lack of appreciation of my favourite science (biology) and plain trolling (or genuine idiocy) has p!ssed me off to the f*cking hilt! I suggest you come up with real points next round because this is beyond anything acceptable of anyone in the f*cking world! A SIX YEAR OLD could write a better debate than that!
Posted by yweuishdf 3 years ago
yweuishdf
Hi buddy :

HOT SELL Product Brand is below: ==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com... ) =====
,nike shoes,air jordan shoes,nike s h o x shoes,gucci shoes ,true religion jeans, ed hardy jeans,coogi jeans,affliction
jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans,ed hardy T-shirts,Coogi T-shirts,Christian Audigier T-shirts,Gucci T-shirts,Polo T-shirts,coach
handbag,gucci handbag,prada handbag,chanel handbag .
free shipping
New to Hong Kong : Winter Dress
New era cap $9
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33
Nike s h o x(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33
Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18
Come back tomorrow for another Daily Dose of Style! Bookmark this page >>
give you the unexpected harvest

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com... ) =====

==== ( http://www.scnshop.com... ) =====

Name:BURBERRY long sleeve shirt men-34

http://www.fullmalls.com...
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
1) I dont now what the diff. is when peepol dont spell rite.
2) CON spelled "liposuction" right, holy mother of Jesus...
3) Both sides traded insults, but PRO's video was just atrocious in nearly every way imaginable. I was so offended to have ever come across that piece of $h!t that I will award conduct to CON, as well as sources.
4) CON frightens me, so argument to PRO.
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
umadbro?
Posted by Azul145 3 years ago
Azul145
Con I'm sorry you were the person to debate this for my side. Rationalmadman I would love for you to invite me to the same debate and I guarantee you will lose.
Posted by RationalMadman 3 years ago
RationalMadman
THIS IS NOT EVNE A TROLL wtf?!!!!!!!!
Posted by Azul145 3 years ago
Azul145
Hosslay how old are you and have you ever gone to school? Rite REALLY?
Vote Placed by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
hosslayRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm countering wiploc because he voted without reading the debate.
Vote Placed by wiploc 3 years ago
wiploc
hosslayRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Firstguy's grammar makes him hard to read. Secondguy is so offensive in his name calling that I'm not going to finish reading the debate to see who won.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
hosslayRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: see comments
Vote Placed by iamnotwhoiam 3 years ago
iamnotwhoiam
hosslayRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's case was virtually unreadable. Pro made coherent arguments. Conduct to Con for Pro's outburst.