wolfman4711
UniversalEmulator

Abortion

wolfman4711

Con

As con i will be arguing that abortion is not a sound social policy. As pro you will be arguing that abortion is a sound social policy.
Round1. acceptance
Round2. opening argument
Round3. continuing arguments, Rebuttals
Round4. Closing arguments, sources and if you want add rebuttals to the closing statement.
UniversalEmulator

Pro

This will include instances of rape, instances where it is medically proven that mother will die if she has baby and also, for example, a 9 year old who just hit puberty and her dad raped her and now doesn't want to have the baby.

So I accept but I don't think con has a good case.
wolfman4711

Con

Before i begin my argument i would like to remind my opponent that we are to put the sources at the bottom. Also i would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate. To start off I would like to explain the long term affect of abortion: every day there is an average of 3,425 in america alone! If you multiply that by 365 you will get 1,250,125 abortions in america every year. Thats 1,250,125 babies killed a year because their parents did not want them. Number of the united states solders killed in the vietnam war (1964-1973) was 47,369 deaths. Number of abortions in the united states in 9 years (1984-1993) was 13,950,000. this data shows that their were more babies aborted then soilders killed in the vietnam war and by large margins. The ratio is 294.5 to 1. I think of the unborn as human life, because they eat, sleep and form just like any other person. Even if the unborn is unborn it still is able to become a human like any other. killing someone to prevent something is just as bad as killing one that is alive. This is all I will allow myself to right for this round, and i look forward to a fun debate.
UniversalEmulator

Pro

UniversalEmulator forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

Don't you just hate it when this happens?
UniversalEmulator

Pro

UniversalEmulator forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

Someone please vote pro. My opponent conceded.
UniversalEmulator

Pro

UniversalEmulator forfeited this round.
Posted by wolfman4711 3 years ago
wolfman4711
Lol I put pro instead of con lol
Posted by wolfman4711 3 years ago
wolfman4711
my opponets acount is no longer active, darn it