Bjabs
FurtureLawyer2013

Abortion

Bjabs

Con

Abortion is wrong
FurtureLawyer2013

Pro

Hello, I will be Pro Abortions. My opening statement, I would simply like to state just a few facts as well as opinions. In not only my opinion but also in the opinion of many others Abortions are not bad. You would have to understand each and every woman's Scenario, or reason for aborting. Ask yourself, if you were unable to care for a child, would you keep him/her? Many scenario's are as follows: Lack of funds, a rape scenario where it was not fault of the Victim, Age being as young as 12 and being able to conceive a child when a 12 year old is a child themselves. This is a fact that since 1973 over 50 million women went through with abortion. In the year 2000 57% of the women who had abortions had low income. Rhetorical question, ask yourself would you bring an innocent child into this world if given the choice in which you didn't have to, in which you can spare the child long lasting emotional pain?
Bjabs

Con

abortions should not be allowed as the child inside the womb has life. The government cannot decide whether the child has life or not. When a pregnant women is killed it is double murder one for the mom and another for the child. But when it is aborted it is just a cell. A child in the womb is a multi celled organism and is not considered life. But a single celled organism in space is life. You hear stories of baby's who weren't killed in while the abortion was happening. They remember the pain. Was it the baby's decision to be conceived? No! It was the parents foolishness. If they play the should pay. In case your wondering how many abortions there have been. If the whole world had to be quiet for a second for every abortion it would take over 100 years! What if that baby has the cure for cancer and you just kill the young innocent child. There is also the option of orphanage and adoptions. There are many women that cannot have a baby and do adopt.
FurtureLawyer2013

Pro

Indeed you are absolutely right pertaining to a pregnant women
being killed would be a double murder but in that case you
have no idea if that mother wanted to keep that child or not
and is a fact you will never know because both are dead. Therefore,
that is not relevant to abortions being illegal. Returning back to my
statement before, I gave many scenario's in which in many cases it
may not be the woman's fault for being pregnant. Now my opponent
referred to adoptions, and orphanage's. January 2000 there were
approximately 520,000 children in foster care in the US, of those
520,000 children only 117,000 were eligible for adoption, that leaves 403,000
hopefuls many in which will never be adopted, I guess there are not that many
men or women wanting to adopt at least not enough of them anyway.
I will get just a bit personal now. As an ex foster child
myself I grew up with ever lasting emotional and physical pain.
In many cases they will say foster homes and orphanage's are the best
place in which I must disagree. As a fetus I would have loved the
choice to choose between being aborted rather than a life of pain.
I was placed in a foster home that was claimed to be liveable and
safe. I was 18 months, still a baby and I was burned and beat
traumatized. Now this is where everything gets interesting. I have 5
other siblings all who have also been in group homes and foster care
2 who have gone through the adoption system, and every last one of
us has been abused in different homes. we were and abused.
Does this still sound like a very nice thing to do? Why make a child
suffer when that does not have to be an option one moment of pain
compared to the abuse he/she will most likely endure.
I understand many of you would like to see where my facts come from below are Links.

http://freelegaladvicehelp.com...

http://www.childrensrights.org...
Bjabs

Con

Ok I meant for only 3 butbthere is 5 and u have good facts and sorry u were abused but not all orphaneges are like that
FurtureLawyer2013

Pro

Thank you, but although all Orphanage's are not abusive, many are. Abortions should remain legal and are a difficult choice for the woman to make as well. Maybe that woman has been through trauma in foster care or orphanage's, or even group homes and has seen it all, but is not able to properly care for the child and give the child the proper life he/she needs, and or deserves, the only other option she sees fit is abortion before this child has to suffer further pain for as long as he/she lives. There are thousands of scenario's on why abortions should be legal, can any one give me a thousand reasons why it should not? Rest on that question.
Bjabs

Con

Bjabs forfeited this round.
FurtureLawyer2013

Pro

I assume there is nothing much left to say our rebuttals are posted along with many comments and views about this topic I thank my opponent for the opportunity to debate against him on such a well known topic.
Bjabs

Con

Bjabs forfeited this round.
FurtureLawyer2013

Pro

FurtureLawyer2013 forfeited this round.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
belief is something else. and wrong is not belief. its sick thing.
Posted by cybertron1998 3 years ago
cybertron1998
makhdoom I can see you are a follower of islam but you cannot say another belief is wrong without stepping in their shoes
Posted by zezima 3 years ago
zezima
If you think you are saving a child long emotional pain by killing it, your wrong.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
abortion is 2nd step. they should not have the first step of mating.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
oh she is female.
may ALLAH give you courage to fight for the rights of those peoples get your voice much louder. you should have debate about the system not the system of ALLAH. which the mating of male and female gives baby. but what happened with you was the wrong of your mom and dad. they are suppose to take care of you. i don't know what is the care of your parents. but there is not family system in some countries. this system should be changed.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
so sad.
i nearly cried.
so so sad.
why you was put into the orphanage.
i am 25 year old and my family ( bro and father) don't want me to work as i student. they say complete my study and than work.
the food is the responsibility of ALLAH.
the peoples should have legal relationship and keep there kids with them. ALLAH always provide them whatever they wants. indeed if some thing bad happened in this world. they will absolutely get reward at the day of judgement.
those peoples who did wrong with you are so bad. i saw peoples love more to dogs and cats than human in some countries. where is the world going. if this person dont like to be in this world. think how much he/she is hurt.
may ALLAH give you so much good afterward. my prayer is for you. may ALLAH make you the voice of all those peoples who suffer like you. ameen
Posted by cybertron1998 3 years ago
cybertron1998
i am with abortion b/c well scientifically speaking the child inside the mothers womb is not its own organism. it isn't because the mother and it is connected making them one