Cjnair5900
DakotaKrafick

Abortion

DakotaKrafick

Cjnair5900

Con

I am going to open the debate that I am strictly against abortion, because of the simple fact that its a cruel barbaric act of taking a life. And I am going to challenge the fact that I can't stand how women say its my right to abort a child "A precious gift from above".
DakotaKrafick

Pro

I accept. Present your case.
Cjnair5900

Con

Cjnair5900 forfeited this round.
DakotaKrafick

Pro

DakotaKrafick forfeited this round.
Cjnair5900

Con

So are u agreeing with me that abortioncis morally wrong and liberals think that they can do what ever the hell they want even pulling out the fetus and pretty much torturing the beautiful thing how In-humane that is abortioners deserves to burn for all eternity. Your turn
DakotaKrafick

Pro

I apologize for forfeiting my last round. I didn't realize the time alloted for posting each round was so short.

"So are u agreeing with me that abortioncis morally wrong"

Um, no. What gave you that idea? I took this debate, didn't I? I was merely using my first round for acceptance only as is the norm here. I was hoping you'd present your case, but it seems like you don't have much of one.

"abortioners deserves to burn for all eternity."

This isn't an argument. It's an opinion one can only have if he/she already presupposes the truth of your position in this debate.

Seeing as my opponent did literally nothing to defend his stance, I have nothing to refute. Next time, Cjnair, actually formulate some kind of argument, because as it stands, this was a waste of time to participate in and it would be a waste of time for anyone to read.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
Cjnair5900DakotaKrafickTied
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling and grammar to Pro because Con feels the need to spell 'you' 'u' and arguments to Pro because although barely any arguments were made, Pro countered Con's points.