SONOFGOD2013
MasturDbtor

Abortion

SONOFGOD2013

Con

Ok masturdtor i say abortion is wrong. I challeng you to prove me wrong. (;
MasturDbtor

Pro

Certainly.

If you ban abortion you are coercing women into being attached to another being against her will.

You are forcing her to give it nutrients directly from her own body.

We don't force people to house and feed a homeless person even if that person was likely to die in the street. Even if we knew the homeless person would die out there. Banning abortion would be even more intrusive.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Ok so you say abortion is right because it gives women the right not to be mothers, but hey it's not fetuses fault that she got pregnant. Getting a abortion is like killing one of gods creations. Or its like killing a human being who could of had a life. God would definitely not be happy with that. I belief that each individual person has a purpose in gods plan. So if you get an abortion the individual would never do his or her purpose.
MasturDbtor

Pro

Con is bringing in God. However, there is no proof whatsoever that God exists or gives people a purpose.

What about all the individuals that this supposedly "God" character creates who die in the womb? Was that just "part of God's plan"?

And may I direct you to the first amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an established religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

So we can't use God as a reason to ban abortion. That's unconstitutional.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

You know what George Washington said. He said to god that if our country looks away from god then if would start going down hill. And guess what... IT IS!!! Like the national debt, corruption, and ABORTIONS!!! Lets be honest killing a human being is wrong and even if its early term it's still wrong. Hey I'm not saying that every birth is successful because nothing in this world is perfect. So ya ,some of gods children die and thats not part of gods plan. It's just because of our imperfect world and bad things happen. Even if it isn't a law, guess what... ITS STILL WRONG!!!
MasturDbtor

Pro

Con still has no valid, logical secular arguments for why abortion should be illegal. Nor does Con have any good rebuttals to my argument that you would be coercing women into being used by other beings, which you would. I reiterrate, we don't punish people for not taking in homeless people. If the property in house is so important to be protected in that way then the property in one's own body should be considered even more important.

Vote Pro!
Posted by Eblank3218 2 years ago
Eblank3218
Agreed you should never bring religion into a debate unless the debate topic is about religion.
Posted by MadeinAmerica1999 2 years ago
MadeinAmerica1999
Con sounds like a retard xD