TrueScotsman
Jingram994

Abortion

TrueScotsman

Con

Per our discussion in the comment section the other day, I believe it would be a good idea to have a thoughtful and constructive debate on what is a very important issue in today's society.

First Round - Accceptance
Second Round - Opening Argument
Third and Fourth Round - Rebuttals

Arguments may change or be added except in the final round.

Argument length: 10,000 Characters Max
Time to Argue: 72 Hrs

Hope you are able to accept the challenge, as I respected much of what you had to say in our previous discussion.

Kind Regards,
TrueScotsman
Jingram994

Pro

First of all, I accept my opponents offer of a constructive debate on the topic of abortion, and I thank him for said offer.

I am quite satisfied with the specifications provided. I likewise found much of what my opponent has previously had to say to be quite on-the-ball, and I look forward to a thought-provoking debate on this topic.
TrueScotsman

Con

Hi Jingram22,

This weekend was a really busy one for me, after Friday night I was busy the rest of the weekend and currently have a few debate arguments due (that I will attempt to squeeze in). I would really want to give this debate the time it deserves but don't think I could do that now, perhaps after this next Thanksgiving weekend.

Would you agree to postpone the debate until then?

Kind Regards
TrueScotsman
Jingram994

Pro

Hey, TrueScotsman.

I was starting to wonder if maybe something was up. I understand completely; if you just can't find the time for this right now, I'd be quite happy to put this off until you're ready.
TrueScotsman

Con

TrueScotsman forfeited this round.
Jingram994

Pro

Debate is over until a later date, no points are being argued at this time. Just trying to get it to time out faster.
TrueScotsman

Con

TrueScotsman forfeited this round.
Jingram994

Pro

'Debate Arguments Due" is a really irritating message to see when you know you don't really have any to do. Again, just trying to make this time out faster.