I-AM-AWESOME
reddude54

Abortion

I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

The issue of abortion is very popular today I am taking PRO-abortion while somebody else will take the con side. please note: I have a different stance on this issue than I will act like or that you will think I have.
reddude54

Con

abortion is by far one of the worst things on this earth. it is legalized MURDER!!! people always say that it should be the mothers choice but it isn't. who are we as human beings to play God. we do not have the right to decide to kill somebody. another argument is what if the woman is raped. well if she is I'm very sorry for her and it is a horrible thing but it is not the child's fault that their mother was raped and so they shouldn't be taken from this world. and if you get pregnant at a young age and can't take of the child then you put it up for adoption, never under any circumstances should you abort a baby because there is nothing like the birth of a newborn child. and just think what if your mom had aborted YOU.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

It is not murder in the early stage because the baby doesn't have a heart or brain making it impossible to feel pain, and what about teenagers that get raped and get pregnant do you believe she should get he treatment for abortion or should she and the baby suffer.
reddude54

Con

reddude54 forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
reddude54

Con

reddude54 forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
reddude54

Con

reddude54 forfeited this round.
I-AM-AWESOME

Pro

I-AM-AWESOME forfeited this round.
reddude54

Con

reddude54 forfeited this round.
Posted by I-AM-AWESOME 2 years ago
I-AM-AWESOME
I am pro choice but I have different personal views than I will suggest.
Posted by sengejuri 2 years ago
sengejuri
I will debate you but can you clarify what exactly your position is? Are you advocating the legality or the morality of abortion or something else?