Anonymous-Person202
Andrew.Cerean

Abortion

Anonymous-Person202

Pro

Abortion should be a right all women have and people need to stop limiting the power against having an abortion. Women have the right to keep the baby if they want to, but all women should be able to give up their baby for whatever reason is. Rape is one case in which women should be allowed to have an abortion. All the emotion and pain that would come with that baby, the child would not be taken care of the way that it should be because every time the mother looked at her child she would think of the day she was raped. Another thing is sometimes people that get pregnant are sick or poor and the baby would be brought into a world where it would also not get the care and treatment it deserves. So with the woman keeping the baby, she is not giving it the life it would deserve. Also, the opinions of others shouldn't control what woman are or are not allowed to do with their baby, you are not the one growing another human-being inside you, it's the woman's not the nations decision. All you say is "Against Abortion" and you do not have any reasons to support why it is wrong!
Andrew.Cerean

Con

I accept the challenge.

I understand you gave a short introduction. I am against abortion. However, in the case of Insest and rape, I believe a woman has every right to make a choice as the sexual act was not consensual.

I will give you the opportunity to structure an argument on your position first.

Good luck.
Anonymous-Person202

Pro

Anonymous-Person202 forfeited this round.
Andrew.Cerean

Con

Andrew.Cerean forfeited this round.
Anonymous-Person202

Pro

Andrew.Cerean

Con

Andrew.Cerean forfeited this round.
Posted by amay 2 years ago
amay
*Incest