SebUK
simpleguy

Abortion

SebUK

SebUK

Con

We will be debating abortion and here we are talking about abortion that doesn't happen because of rape or the child is disabled or the mother would die in giving birth , we are talking about abortion when a women want's to abort her baby because she doesn't want it .
simpleguy

Pro

I accept, please present your case.
SebUK

Con

As much as feminists would want it to be the issue of abortion is not about choice you made the choice to have sex with your partner now pregnancy is a consequence , In fact women after giving birth can obv give it to adoption which is a great alternative to abortion , If you dont want to raise the baby dont kill it , give it in adoption . I am against abortion because i see it as no different than murder it doesnt matter if it is early abortion the outcome is the same a baby isnt going to be born , it will die . It does not matter if it is unconcious a 3 month old baby is also unconcious this doesnt justify murder . I didn't write too much because I would repeat myself , i await my opponents response .
simpleguy

Pro

simpleguy forfeited this round.
simpleguy

Pro

simpleguy forfeited this round.
simpleguy

Pro

simpleguy forfeited this round.
simpleguy

Pro

simpleguy forfeited this round.
Posted by KlaudiaP 2 years ago
KlaudiaP
So people say that women should have the right to decide wether they want to kill their baby or not... well.. how that does make sense at all? So in order to respect the women's right you have to violate the baby"s rights... How does killing a baby make any thing better? There are always other ways such as adoption for instance.
Posted by RossM 2 years ago
RossM
I don't believe abortion is always unacceptable. What about rape? In that case I wound find it perfectly understandable to abort a child the woman never wished to have. It should always be the woman's choice.
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
Actually, in all cases, it is wrong. There are 3 terminals in pregnancy. Only in the 1st one will you be able to abort the baby, because after such, it is no longer an undeveloped fetus. Afterwards, in further terminals if you are to kill the baby, it is a human being. You would only be able to know if the woman's life is in danger in the 2nd terminal or further, to which at that point you are killing a baby.

So in all cases, abortion is unacceptable.
Posted by kingcripple 2 years ago
kingcripple
The ONLY acceptable form of abortion is if the woman's life is in danger, nothing else
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
SebUKsimpleguyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited, Points con.